• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 Let me get the attention of Flauge and C-Rock on FB.

But yeah, this thing is a work-in-progress...I'm open to a second league if it comes to that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about creating a second league - so yeah - in addition I think Heatles was in my second one last year and Mecca said she was in and I know C-Rock will join. In addition LAKERS+USC and Thunder are ones that will be interest - as well If we have problems filling it, I will go through my list and try to find the others - and Flouge was in mine as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't know the difference anyway. The only time you actually see a woman is through p0rnhub or a telescopic lens.
Just a thought - by It wouldn't surprise me if @Shaqdaddy11 - sounded to intelligent to be a woman for many of the guys in here?

I'm not trying to stir trouble there - Does any one remember Laker Brat and Lakers Girl on ESPN?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 we had one spot left...BigKen posted here before @SJ76

Do we give the spot to the newbie or the known commodity even though he didn't claim it first...Looking for your advice here. I wanted to give the spot to @WiggyRuss but he never gave a definitive answer.

Why don't I create a second league and you create the first - then if you join both - it will have the feel for every one. I was planning on that anyway - I was just going to invite those I wanted privately

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't I create a second league and you create the first - then if you join both - it will have the feel for every one. I was planning on that anyway - I was just going to invite those I wanted privately

To avoid confusion, I'll probably end up creating both...You and handi will definitely be in different leagues, though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I prefer Cane create the league

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you assume I was a guy?

I assume everybody on message boards are males, unless they say they are female of they username will give it away.

Your username made me think you were a male.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derpa Derp

British trannies aren't known for their sense of humor. It's obvious you have been Owned by most posters in here. Now go tuck your wiener in and bake us some biscuits.

What was the name of the guy that catfished you?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who taught you how to tuck your wiener in?

I see now. You got abused didn't you? Is that where all the trust issues come from?

I can tell it's really getting to you. I won't bring it up again. Sweet dreams pumpkin.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume everybody on message boards are males, unless they say they are female of they username will give it away.

Your username made me think you were a male.

There used to be saying - When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played the last 3 years, but I was not overly active.

I made sure I showed up on time for the draft AND always set my team...but I wasn't really trading or waiver wiring. But, I respected the integrity enough to never play injured guys and always set the team at least.

If you absolutely need someone, I'll do it again. But, if you want more active players, that is cool as well.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see now. You got abused didn't you? Is that where all the trust issues come from?

I can tell it's really getting to you. I won't bring it up again. Sweet dreams pumpkin.

your comebacks are weak sauce. You're claiming that I'm an abused, catfished, untrusting person that can't get a woman? All of that cause you've been outted as a poofter dude pretending to be a woman?

You really are fucked up. Nighty Night, wiener tucker.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your comebacks are weak sauce. You're claiming that I'm an abused, catfished, untrusting person that can't get a woman? All of that cause you've been outted as a poofter dude pretending to be a woman?

You really are fucked up. Nighty Night, wiener tucker.

Oh I know where I remember you from. I used to constantly outclass you in the MLB pickems.

Must be embarrassing. Losing to a foreign woman who isn't really that big on baseball. I mean if you're that bad at picking baseball predictions, should you really be doing fantasy basketball?

Keep going sweetheart. Let the hate flow through you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know where I remember you from. I used to constantly outclass you in the MLB pickems.

Must be embarrassing. Losing to a foreign woman who isn't really that big on baseball. I mean if you're that bad at picking baseball predictions, should you really be doing fantasy basketball?

Keep going sweetheart. Let the hate flow through you.

Wrong again, dick tucker.

I just started doing the baseball pickems this season...not even the full season...

Oh, and I have the best winning percentage out of all the contestants (go check for yourself dumbass), so you FAILED again.

Back to the drawing board for you. Your butthurt is strong, but your comebacks are weak.

Do you sleep with your wiener tucked in or do you actually man up when you sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.