• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you hitting on me again? :redface:

Again? I honestly can't remember ever hitting on a dude pretending to be a chick. but hey, I used to drink a lot in my 20's. Do you tuck it in or is this just your internet persona, Victor VIctoria?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again? I honestly can't remember ever hitting on a dude pretending to be a chick. but hey, I used to drink a lot in my 20's. Do you tuck it in or is this just your internet persona, Victor VIctoria?

Oh I understand now! You're getting your jimmies rustled because a woman, and a British woman at that, knows more about American sports than you do. Don't worry, wiggy and Todd are in the same boat you are so you've got some excellent company there.

But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, by all means picture me as a guy in a dress. I know you redneck-types are into that sorta thing, right?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a spot, I'd like to claim it.

I won a national Yahoo league last year.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check my teams at least twice a day. First check is between 5:30 - 6:00 AM. Once my housework is done, it's computer time.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I understand now! You're getting your jimmies rustled because a woman, and a British woman at that, knows more about American sports than you do. Don't worry, wiggy and Todd are in the same boat you are so you've got some excellent company there.

But hey, if it makes you sleep better at night, by all means picture me as a guy in a dress. I know you redneck-types are into that sorta thing, right?

lol, my jimmies are rustled? Did you read "comeback" in another thread and thought you could just throw it around anywhere? hahaha, and when have you ever even remotely come across as someone that knows American sports? Hell, you don't even know about the EPL, so I'm quite certain that your repetitive "but the Lakers have 12" comments don't qualify as "knowing American sports".

Tell you what, tuck your wiener in, pretend to be a woman and leave the sports talk to American 'redneck types'. hahaha

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, you're really a woman? I never knew that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, my jimmies are rustled? Did you read "comeback" in another thread and thought you could just throw it around anywhere? hahaha, and when have you ever even remotely come across as someone that knows American sports? Hell, you don't even know about the EPL, so I'm quite certain that your repetitive "but the Lakers have 12" comments don't qualify as "knowing American sports".

Tell you what, tuck your wiener in, pretend to be a woman and leave the sports talk to American 'redneck types'. hahaha

Uh-oh, looks like you're getting angry sweetheart. Hope you'll be ok.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can only guess you are engaging with "it". Please....do not waste your time....even some of my least favorite posters on here have more cognitive ability than "it". It is just bored, stupid, and hates itself. Dont play into its hands and let it drag you down.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Count me in. I was in it last year

Status
Not open for further replies.