• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh God I hope shaqdaddy does it---- that would expose it's incredible stupidity. Honestly 95% of its posts are responding to people it doesnt like- just seeking out conflict.....never adding anything new or interesting or anything of value.....people like that are usually stupid and bored and hate themselves.

Amen brother, preach to the choir. A poofter pretending to be a woman is just plain creepy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you mad to me because I constantly make you look like a fool?

You know like pointing out that a lawyer with a doctorate knows the difference between "your" and "you're"

Everyone knows the difference including doctors, lawyers and etc but having a career in auditing, I have learned everyone makes mistakes. That's the reason the average business gets a C.P.A. AUDIT ONCE A YEAR, A WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE AUDIT, A GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE AUDIT and by the union if they belong to one. EDD in Cal also audits the businesses quite often and if there are other reviews so I see those kind of errors every day of the week by your lawers, doctors, business owners and others so ragging on someone over a typographical error is petty

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows the difference including doctors, lawyers and etc but having a career in auditing, I have learned everyone makes mistakes. That's the reason the average business gets a C.P.A. AUDIT ONCE A YEAR, A WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE AUDIT, A GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE AUDIT and by the union if they belong to one. EDD in Cal also audits the businesses quite often and if there are other reviews so I see those kind of errors every day of the week by your lawers, doctors, business owners and others so ragging on someone over a typographical error is petty
oh if i had that kind of an error on a legal document- deserve to be FRIED...that aint right...

on a sports forum? lol....correcting someone's grammar on a sports forum is usually done by someone who has no power or control in their life and seeks to feel superior to someone because they never get that feeling in their day to day life. This lowest form of human life is usually uneducated- thus feels superior when trying to correct people who are FAR more intelligent -who really dont give a rats ass about grammar on a sports message board- ESPECIALLY when grammar (etc.) is such an important part of their ACTUAL job.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh if i had that kind of an error on a legal document- deserve to be FRIED...that aint right...

on a sports forum? lol....correcting someone's grammar on a sports forum is usually done by someone who has no power or control in their life and seeks to feel superior to someone because they never get that feeling in their day to day life. This lowest form of human life is usually uneducated- thus feels superior when trying to correct people who are FAR more intelligent -who really dont give a rats ass about grammar on a sports message board- ESPECIALLY when grammar (etc.) is such an important part of their ACTUAL job.
Well it must happen more than we know because that is the reason lawyers carry LIABILITY INSURANCE. In this case they carry what is called ERRORS AND OMISSONS POLICY - LIKE THE ONES THAT DREW UP Frank McCourt's needed after their little disaster. It's quite quite expensive from what I have heard. I agree with you though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it must happen more than we know because that is the reason lawyers carry LIABILITY INSURANCE. In this case they carry what is called ERRORS AND OMISSONS POLICY - LIKE THE ONES THAT DREW UP Frank McCourt's needed after their little disaster. It's quite quite expensive from what I have heard. I agree with you though
It is what it is though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the correcting grammar deal is more of an obsession in wanting to see perfection when reading and especially gets the attention when the person made a point that can't be debated. It's like the people that curse you out because they have nothing else.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a letter from an opposing attorney the other day that had spelling errors and did not even reference the right municiplaity the police report was filed in. Plenty make mistakes....it happens...

my point was- it is a big deal to make mistakes ofth at magnitude on legal documents--- hence the liability insurance u described.

how much is liability insurance for mis-spellings on a sports message board? lol....oh they dont offer that because no one gives a shit about grammar on a sports website besides powerless slobs that have no better argument- as you stated below.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a letter from an opposing attorney the other day that had spelling errors and did not even reference the right municiplaity the police report was filed in. Plenty make mistakes....it happens...

my point was- it is a big deal to make mistakes ofth at magnitude on legal documents--- hence the liability insurance u described.

how much is liability insurance for mis-spellings on a sports message board? lol....oh they dont offer that because no one gives a shit about grammar on a sports website besides powerless slobs that have no better argument- as you stated below.
My point is that even in business as you eloquently pointed out is that it happens all of the time. In here - it's not an issue - I hate making mistakes, but I am human and last year after my mother passed, I was not myself. Doing better this year and by next I will be ready to do some other things. This year - work is at a high, so I don't have as much time for here which I think is a good thing. If you're in here a lot, then you need a life.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the prosposed CP3 trade to the Lakers five years ago - I say we should have a vote from each of our league's owners on whether or not TLF is allowed in our league...since he's been a source of our league's issues in the past (even if those issues weren't entirely his fault...

So far we got two no's (bks and handi) and one yes (outlaw okie)...

Others please cast your vote... @wlk3 @Lakers+USC=#1 @Flauge @OutlawImmortal

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I'll join this year, getting tired of dominating.

I say both TLF and CRock get banned. What about @hockey878 ? He's always active.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"proven wrong"....God your dumb.

This isn't petty, it's plain stupidity.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't petty, it's plain stupidity.
Granted it is irritating, but it's not worth making a federal crime over. Just consider the source and move on. Surely you have better things to do then argue with the guy over his spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.