• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 Sports SportsHoopla/CBS Fantasy Basketball League OFFICIAL Sign-up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey well if you create a 2nd league and need somebody just tag me please.
I will be planning a league of my own if you're interested - I did that last year and it went pretty good. Anyone interested in my third should let me know.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaqdaddy vs Handi is a lot more entertaining than TLF vs Handi.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, dick tucker.

I just started doing the baseball pickems this season...not even the full season...

Oh, and I have the best winning percentage out of all the contestants (go check for yourself dumbass), so you FAILED again.

Back to the drawing board for you. Your butthurt is strong, but your comebacks are weak.

Do you sleep with your wiener tucked in or do you actually man up when you sleep?

You've got a weird obsession with wieners there Buffalo Bill.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, he just needs a bit of encouragement. Eventually he'll find the right guy online.
I had a lot going on last year at this time but have moved past it. My job is keeping me busy as well so I don't have time to spar with immature adults

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Adult" is a strong word.
I've already said more about him than I intended. The guy spent two years stalking me on both CBS and in here because I made a statement that was offensive to homosexuals.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year my league was nice - no fighting, no one was spamming their shit,

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear god Heatles and TLF starting their own glee club.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear god Heatles and TLF starting their own glee club.
I got news for you - Heatles, SJ76, Thunder, Lakers+USC and flouge were in my League last year. We didn't have any problems at all - it was a peaceful one

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with that - I have stopped responding to him completely.

Of course you are. I completely destroyed your constitution and raped your mind.

He's a fun little character. Has some serious sexuality issues but entertaining nonetheless.

I guess being catfished makes you paranoid.

Weak Sauce. Me pointing out that you tuck your wiener onto your taint is not a "sexuality issue"...it's a bona fide fact. You aren't a woman and you're probably one of those gay Brit dudes that wears dresses.

I've already said more about him than I intended. The guy spent two years stalking me on both CBS and in here because I made a statement that was offensive to homosexuals.

Wrong again, homo. Your bitch ass has always been a pussy. the kind of faggoty troll that runs to the admins when getting your mind raped. You did it on CBS, and you do it hear. This league has no room for sissy bitches and wiener tuckers.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are. I completely destroyed your constitution and raped your mind.

Weak Sauce. Me pointing out that you tuck your wiener onto your taint is not a "sexuality issue"...it's a bona fide fact. You aren't a woman and you're probably one of those gay Brit dudes that wears dresses.

Wrong again, homo. Your bitch ass has always been a pussy. the kind of faggoty troll that runs to the admins when getting your mind raped. You did it on CBS, and you do it hear. This league has no room for sissy bitches and wiener tuckers.

You're a very aggressive little man. Did you not get enough cuddles from your mom when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.