• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, since you are so obsessed with record no matter what size the sample is, Here is some stats for you...It's Kyrie vs Curry head to head finals stats

Kyrie - 27.1 ppg, 3.9 apg, 3.9 rpg, 2.1 spg, 0.7 bpg, 2.57 to's, 46.8 fg%, 40.5 3pt%, 93.9 ft%.

Stephanie - 22.6 ppg, 3.7 apg, 4.9 rpg, 0.9 spg, 0.7 bpg, 4.29 to's, 40.3 fg%, 40.0 3pt%, 92.9 ft%.

Kyrie led Stephanie in points, assists, steals, fg, 3pt, and ft percentage.

Stephanie led Kyrie in rebounds and turnovers.

They tied in blocks.

Does this prove Irving is better than Curry?
First off we're not talking about Curry- but here's a fun fact. Curry DID lead his team to the playoffs AND to two consecutive Finals WITHOUT LBJ on his team. Has Kyrie done that? Has he led ANY team he's been on to the playoffs without help from LBJ??

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off we're not talking about Curry- but here's a fun fact. Curry DID lead his team to the playoffs AND to two consecutive Finals WITHOUT LBJ on his team. Has Kyrie done that? Has he led ANY team he's been on to the playoffs without help from LBJ??

Lad my point went right over your fat melon

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, since you are so obsessed with record no matter what size the sample is, Here is some stats for you...It's Kyrie vs Curry head to head finals stats

Kyrie - 27.1 ppg, 3.9 apg, 3.9 rpg, 2.1 spg, 0.7 bpg, 2.57 to's, 46.8 fg%, 40.5 3pt%, 93.9 ft%.

Stephanie - 22.6 ppg, 3.7 apg, 4.9 rpg, 0.9 spg, 0.7 bpg, 4.29 to's, 40.3 fg%, 40.0 3pt%, 92.9 ft%.

Kyrie led Stephanie in points, assists, steals, fg, 3pt, and ft percentage.

Stephanie led Kyrie in rebounds and turnovers.

They tied in blocks.

Does this prove Irving is better than Curry?
Another fun fact- Curry IS a back to back MVP with the second time around being a unanimous vote. Has Kyrie done that?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more of a kyrie guy personally lol
I don't really mind either one of them, LeBron used to be my favorite player, bar none, him leaving Miami ruined that.

I loved him his first time with the Cavs, I've always been a Heat fan but he was always my favorite player, and then when he came to Miami I might have been the biggest Bron nuthugger in the country, and I would routinely spout asinine shit about he is the Goat.

But he ruined that when he broke my heart.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why small sample sizes are so stupid to look at and make a conclusion. Obviously the cavs would be better than 4-19. If you look at win share lebron led every year in Miami and every year in Cleveland....except for one year, Kyrie had a higher win share...Lebron has teammates suited directly to strengthen his style of play, as they should.

It's a small sample size, but it's not that small. And it's actually 4-20 now. It'd be one thing if it were 10-14 or 9-15, or something in that ball park. Ok then, we get it, you take a bit of a drop off when the best player in the game doesn't play. But with two all-star players, you guys are just utter shit. This isn't even taking into account the game with the Bulls given that it was Kyrie - whom he gets so much love on this forum that it's sad that they got blown out by a Bulls team that was on a 2nd night of a b2b while also trading away key pieces on their team in McDermott and Gibson.

But please, keep arguing my point. Because you're digging yourself deeper and deeper.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, I remember you saying kyrie was better than Curry and Westbrook
I think he has more talent than both, Westbrook is just an athletic specimen, which puts him over Kyrie.

If I had to have Kyrie or Curry for one series, I'd take Kyrie.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lad my point went right over your fat melon
No, you've completely missed the point & it shows when you start trying to change the subject. The stat we're talking about isn't meaningless- it actually tells us that AFTER having played in 24 games without LBJ their pattern is one of losing- the opposite of winning. So again, our point is without LBJ YES MOST OF US AGREE THEY'D BE HARD PRESS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IN THE EAST.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, I remember you saying kyrie was better than Curry and Westbrook

Hmmmm......the next best player on OKC is Steven Adams. Westbrook seems to be fine in a much tougher conference. Kyrie isn't the player that Westbrook is.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a small sample size, but it's not that small. And it's actually 4-20 now. It'd be one thing if it were 10-14 or 9-15, or something in that ball park. Ok then, we get it, you take a bit of a drop off when the best player in the game doesn't play. But with two all-star players, you guys are just utter shit. This isn't even taking into account the game with the Bulls given that it was Kyrie - whom he gets so much love on this forum that it's sad that they got blown out by a Bulls team that was on a 2nd night of a b2b while also trading away key pieces on their team in McDermott and Gibson.

But please, keep arguing my point. Because you're digging yourself deeper and deeper.
It really just proves that LeBron should still be the MVP every year lol

He's possibly having the best season of his career this year and no one is talking about it.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really mind either one of them, LeBron used to be my favorite player, bar none, him leaving Miami ruined that.

I loved him his first time with the Cavs, I've always been a Heat fan but he was always my favorite player, and then when he came to Miami I might have been the biggest Bron nuthugger in the country, and I would routinely spout asinine shit about he is the Goat.

But he ruined that when he broke my heart.

Hey, you still got 2 championships...Not bad, plus if the cavs front office wasn't such a joke lebron would have never left, so you can thank danny ferry lol

I actually liked the heat when lebron went, but it did sting at first then i got over it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times has Curry outplayed Kyrie in the Finals?
He hit one winning shot over Curry in a game where it was hard to find a shining star (game 7 of the Finals last year).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody else that has LeBorn's BBC lodged in his throat, you guys all think and speak alike.

Hmmmmm another poster that recognizes that @lebron23james has an overwhelming amount of Lebron's baby batter collected in the back of his throat. Strange times.

Reactions: TJL

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm......the next best player on OKC is Steven Adams. Westbrook seems to be fine in a much tougher conference. Kyrie isn't the player that Westbrook is.

Westbrick had durcant got the same shot at GS, and lost

Kyrie won and clearly had better stats on a larger stage than westbrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.