• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Book, 2nd of a back to back after that battle against GSW last night... 2nd quarter is more of what I expected.
Suns are having a nice 3rd quarter.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not.
2 top C in the game going at it, is what I meant.

As far as a real fight, IDK.
Have you seen Whitesides guns?
They're both crazy.
I guess I'd pay to see it.

Boogie's got the bulk, but Whiteside's got the reach.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie's got the bulk, but Whiteside's got the reach.

You can look at certain folks and just tell that they bite while fighting.

Boogie, Doc Rivers, Pat Riley, Mo Speights, Metta and Jeff Vangundy...all biters.

Screw that, Hep C is like Herpes....you never dump that baggage.

#4Life

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving could become first teammate to outscore LeBron James

most talented player LeBron has ever played with.....

Judging by the way James describes him, it wouldn’t be surprising if Irving becomes that guy.

“Kyrie, he doesn’t have any weaknesses … especially offensively,” James said Monday after practice when asked if teams have been cutting off Irving’s driving lanes more than in the past. “He’s been great so far. If guys take away his driving lanes, he’s able to create off the dribble, make pull-up jumpers. He can shoot the 3-ball too, so, he doesn’t have any weaknesses offensively, so it doesn’t matter.”

just as isaid a long time ago- Kyrie has just a crazily unique amazing skill set.....how many guys just have no weakneses offensively like him?---- get ot the rim? SURE- only with the best handle in the league and one of the best at finishing in the league when you get to the rim....mid range? one of the best in the league? 3 pt? one of the best- clutch? not 5 guys youd take over him taking the last shot down 1 with 7 seconds left.

Kyrie is just now STARTING to enter his prime. What a freaking talent. Every day LeBron thinks about his decision to return to Cleveland- he has to be absolutely so happy that he made the decision that he made---- LEBron got probably 2 really high level years out of Dwade in Miami before regression and injury started taking Wade from all-nba talent to just being a very good player. Irving has the potential to extend James' career and contention window in a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE way. The way Irving is playing right now- LeBron has never played with anyone better. hands down.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two years after injury, Lakers' Julius Randle regaining complete confidence

itneresting article on Randle....always really liked his game. He has the ability to be a plus offensive player if he can continue to improve his jumper. Supposedly he can really push the ball in the break too......defense will be the issue here probably....

Los Angeles Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak recently spotted something unusual while watching forward Julius Randle working out on the court. He wouldn't quite elaborate on what he saw, only saying that Randle was working on a few moves that seemed new, but it made Kupchak curious.

"Julius, why don't you do that more often?" Kupchak asked.

Randle pointed to his right leg, the one he broke in the team's season-opener against the Houston Rockets two years ago, sidelining him for his entire rookie campaign after being drafted seventh overall in the summer of 2014.

"I'm just getting complete confidence now," Randle told Kupchak.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he the one and the same person who thinks Tristan>Whiteside?

So what would you expect?

I mean be a team homer by all means, I even think we all are in a way, but he needs to stop spurting out such incoherent bullshit.

No Kyrie isn't the greatest PG of all time. No Kyrie isn't the best player lebron has ever played with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK: LeBron James trolls Warriors with '3-1 lead' decoration at Halloween party

c228f784dbc5d4fb8b6a208b56071e9b

oh the gift that keeps on giving.....

greatest comeback in NBA history.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he the one and the same person who thinks Tristan>Whiteside?

So what would you expect?
i KNOW Tristan is better and helps a team win more than Whiteside does.

As i have said a million times---- Whiteside is one of the most TALENTED guys on the face of the planet. But there are plenty of guys with talent serving fries and Whoppers at BK right now.

As one of the posters said a couple days ago---- and CS made a similar point- 1 game--- or trying to build up a desolate roster?-----

shit- if i was in the hole 50K to the mob and they were gonna kill me the next day- maybe you go get bet the lotto with your last 5$.......still doesnt mean its a good idea. lol....

Tristan always plays, is a great teammate, has a great work ethic, SACRIFICES stats for the team instead of sacrificing the TEAM for stats like Whiteside. he is pretty much the polar opposite of this guy who was blackballed from the league for being a clown, called out by his own coaches and players, continually cheap shots other guys. How one could possiblythi nk its a good idea to give your franchise to THAT guy- will be seriously regretting it down the road.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to make note of what Lebron accomplished. Coming back from being down 3-1 is a huge accomplishment regardless of the circumstances. It's another doing it continuously and taking jabs at the Warriors on a continuous basis. Wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors have been taking notes.

Yeah its pretty lame

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing to make note of what Lebron accomplished. Coming back from being down 3-1 is a huge accomplishment regardless of the circumstances. It's another doing it continuously and taking jabs at the Warriors on a continuous basis. Wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors have been taking notes.
oh they are just getting the warriors back for some stuff draymond and steph said....gonna be AWESOME if we can get a rubber match.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC's Adams signs a 4 year $100m contract.

I know times are changing, but DAMN!!!

I remember when Magic signed a 25 year $25m contract and thought that was a lot!

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC's Adams signs a 4 year $100m contract.

I know times are changing, but DAMN!!!

I remember when Magic signed a 25 year $25m contract and thought that was a lot!
Talk about job security.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i KNOW Tristan is better and helps a team win more than Whiteside does.

As i have said a million times---- Whiteside is one of the most TALENTED guys on the face of the planet. But there are plenty of guys with talent serving fries and Whoppers at BK right now.

As one of the posters said a couple days ago---- and CS made a similar point- 1 game--- or trying to build up a desolate roster?-----

shit- if i was in the hole 50K to the mob and they were gonna kill me the next day- maybe you go get bet the lotto with your last 5$.......still doesnt mean its a good idea. lol....

Tristan always plays, is a great teammate, has a great work ethic, SACRIFICES stats for the team instead of sacrificing the TEAM for stats like Whiteside. he is pretty much the polar opposite of this guy who was blackballed from the league for being a clown, called out by his own coaches and players, continually cheap shots other guys. How one could possiblythi nk its a good idea to give your franchise to THAT guy- will be seriously regretting it down the road.

does EVERYONE in Cleveland get their drunk on this early in the day...?:L

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the same...

talk about poster board material AND being a prick for a winner...

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he continues to accept what he couldn't in Lakerland or Houston, that he is a 3rd option on most nights, the Hawks are in business.

But, he always plays nice for the first month or two before he goes full blown hissy fit.

Signing him was a risk for sure. He was interviewed for hours before an agreement was made. Coach Budenholzer laid out Dwight's role and was convinced he would accept coaching.
We'll see how things turn out in the coming months.

Status
Not open for further replies.