• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize this. Says a lot about the scouting department (except for McRoberts, he just sucks).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize this. Says a lot about the scouting department (except for McRoberts, he just sucks).

or the fact that you keep trading your picks...and im ean- im not gonna blame you- but i think you dealt 2 firsts for bron and 2 firsts for bosh- didnt you? - i mean- i know the 2 firsts for lebron...i thought it was 2 more for bosh but i could be mistaken- combine that with the first rounder you dealt dumping joel anthonys contract......how many times have the Heat actually used a first round pick in the last 7-8 years?

richardson does seem to be a good 2nd round get.....tyler johnson i think was a big risk investing all that money- but we shall see.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or the fact that you keep trading your picks...and im ean- im not gonna blame you- but i think you dealt 2 firsts for bron and 2 firsts for bosh- didnt you? - i mean- i know the 2 firsts for lebron...i thought it was 2 more for bosh but i could be mistaken- combine that with the first rounder you dealt dumping joel anthonys contract......how many times have the Heat actually used a first round pick in the last 7-8 years?

richardson does seem to be a good 2nd round get.....tyler johnson i think was a big risk investing all that money- but we shall see.

Bosh and Lebron both wanted that 6th year on the contract that required the Heat to trade the picks because of Bird Rights - made absolutely no sense for them to request that 6th year.

As far as when Miami has used a 1st round pick the last several years:

Norris Cole - 2012
Shabazz Napier - 2014
Justise Winslow - 2015

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just was going through the schedule for next week and these are the best games of the opening week IMO

Warriors vs Spurs 10/25
Atlanta vs Washington 10/27
Chicago vs Boston 10/27
Portland vs Clippers 10/27
Toronto vs Cleveland 10/28
Pelicans vs Warriors 10/28
Chicago vs Indiana 10/29
No Kings at Suns on 10/26? :tsk:
2020 WCF preview.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he join Miami because he couldn't beat Boston?

Yes... which is exactly what he said in the same breath that he said other eastern conf teams make moves in order to try and beat him. (which is absolutely correct)

All the headlines and tweets just have to leave that part out so the quote sounds hypocritical.

It's never just about me, but I always hear them saying, 'We gotta beat LeBron.' It's not just me on the court, but I understand that teams get together in this conference to try to beat me.

I understood at that point in time that in order for me to compete for a championship and get to that next level, I had to figure out and get with some guys that could be on the same level as Paul, Ray, (Rajon) Rondo, KG and those guys.

And then at that time we didn't even have any money to go get anybody. I knew personally that D Wade was a free agent, I knew Bosh was a free agent, so I knew I had to try and get some guys to try and get Boston, man.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe the season tips off tomorrow. 2016 has moved very fast.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... the power of LeBron...

LeBron was asked last week if there was anything that could make this better. He said: "I don't know, having an ice cream truck outside both arenas at the same time as well -- icing on the cake."

On Monday, Blue Bunny Ice Cream granted King James' wish. It announced it will have a truck outside the arena to hand out free ice cream to fans.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha... the power of LeBron...[/QUOTE

Highlights
  • Read the Advice to Consumers, Institutions, and Retailers>>
  • Read the Information for Health Professionals>>
  • This outbreak investigation is over. Information gathered as part of the investigation indicated that various Blue Bell brand products were the source of this outbreak of listeriosis.
  • Listeriosis is a life-threatening infection caused by eating food contaminated with the bacterium (germ) Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria). People at high risk for listeriosis include pregnant women and their newborns, adults 65 and older, and people with weakened immune systems.
  • A total of 10 people with listeriosis related to this outbreak were reported from 4 states: Arizona (1), Kansas (5), Oklahoma (1), and Texas (3). All ill people were hospitalized. Three deaths were reported from Kansas (3).
  • On April 20, 2015, Blue Bell Creameries voluntarily recalled all of its products currently on the market made at all of its facilities, including ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, and frozen snacks.
  • Consumers should not eat any recalled Blue Bell brand products, and institutions and retailers should not serve or sell them. This is especially important for people at higher risk for listeriosis. These products are frozen, so consumers, institutions, and retailers should check their freezers.
  • On May 7, 2015, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration released the findings from recent inspections at the Blue Bell production facilities in Brenham, Texas

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Status
Not open for further replies.