• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough injury for Lakers. Young out for year. I feel lakers and Memphis have no luck. You can throw in 76ers.

That's weird. I read in the paper this morning that it was a strain and they were saying he might be able to play today. He wasn't even on crutches after the game.

MRI must have revealed a partial tear.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Saying "if not for the refs screw up" is blaming the refs. In fact, it's the very definition of blaming the refs.
Nope I said Could, yes its a fact they screwed up and if they didnt we might of been 6-0. I never sad Bulls would of won those games. Blaming the refs would be me saying we would be 6-0 if the Refs didnt give the other team a win.

I hope you see the difference now, if not I cant help you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird. I read in the paper this morning that it was a strain and they were saying he might be able to play today. He wasn't even on crutches after the game.

I might be mistaken. I was just watching it on ESPN.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I said Could, yes its a fact they screwed up and if they didnt we might of been 6-0. I never sad Bulls would of won those games. Blaming the refs would be me saying we would be 6-0 if the Refs didnt give the other team a win.

I hope you see the difference now, if not I cant help you.

You blamed the refs...period. You even tried to play it off saying you'd be really angry about it if it were the playoffs. You can try to spin it however you want. Doesn't change the fact that you blamed the refs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a bummer....no way he declines his option if he is trying to rehab from an Achilles tear.

Might not be accurate, it's ESPN and so far, there doesn't seem to be anything on the interwebz about it. He was supposed to have an MRI today. I doubt they'd have the results this early.

Interesting that he hurt it playing defense. Guess his body just couldn't handle it. lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You blamed the refs...period. You even tried to play it off saying you'd be really angry about it if it were the playoffs. You can try to spin it however you want. Doesn't change the fact that you blamed the refs.
Yes for making very clear bad calls(NBA has stated they did, so this is a fact) but im not saying we lost both games because of them, they just helped the cause. Come on man please see the difference its starting to get frustrating how dumb you are being. I dont know if you are being a hater or you are for real. I hope you are joking around if not Im done with this easy argument I won.

Definition: Could: used to indicate possibility

meaning if the right calls were made the Bulls might of had a better chance at winning. Not saying they would of won. These Clear calls under 1 min in the game of a tie game.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes for making very clear bad calls(NBA has stated they did, so this is a fact) but im not saying we lost both games because of them, they just helped the cause. Come on man please see the difference its starting to get frustrating how dumb you are being. I dont know if you are being a hater or you are for real. I hope you are joking around if not Im done with this easy argument I won.

Definition: Could: used to indicate possibility

meaning if the right calls were made the Bulls might of had a better chance at winning. Not saying they would of won. These Clear calls under 1 min in the game of a tie game.

You blamed the refs...period.

Does this much spin make you dizzy?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You blamed the refs...period.

Does this much spin make you dizzy?
Yes blame is at the refs just like blame would be on a player for turning over the ball but now you are back tracking when you first said I blame the refs for the loss and that was the reason we lost.

That is not the case. I was just pointing out(just like the NBA did) that the bulls had a shot at 6-0 and ended up 4-2 on their circus trip. I am happy with the results.

Poor little guy is getting all confused and back tracking now. He doesnt know what "Could" means :pound::pound::pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes blame is at the refs just like blame would be on a player for turning over the ball but now you are back tracking when you first said I blame the refs for the loss and that was the reason we lost.

That is not the case. I was just pointing out(just like the NBA did) that the bulls had a shot at 6-0 and ended up 4-2 on their circus trip. I am happy with the results.

Poor little guy is getting all confused and back tracking now. He doesnt know what "Could" means :pound::pound::pound:

I haven't backtracked at all. You're doing the backtracking. I said you blamed the refs and have not wavered from that.

You, on the other hand, have made yourself so dizzy from all of your spin, you somehow think I'm backtracking.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't backtracked at all. You're doing the backtracking. I said you blamed the refs and have not wavered from that.

You, on the other hand, have made yourself so dizzy from all of your spin, you somehow think I'm backtracking.
Nope I caught you and now you are trying to repeat me. LOL this is great stuff. I have been saying the same crap the whole time. Not my fault you didnt know what the definition of "Could meant". LOL

Yes Its a fact the Refs missed very clear calls(late in the game) so yes blame would be on the refs but they arent the reason we lost. Even if they made those calls who knows if Bulls would win, that is why im not blaming them for the loss. They didnt hep the situation. They didnt do their jobs. We just dont know if the Bulls would of won anyways. Its not like it was a game winning dunk and defender punched my guy in the head and they didnt call it and we missed the dunk. Then you could say the refs lost the game.

I really hope this helps you. I feel like I'm teaching a 3rd grader. LOL This is so sad.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I caught you and now you are trying to repeat me. LOL this is great stuff. I have been saying the same crap the whole time. Not my fault you didnt know what the definition of "Could meant". LOL

Yes Its a fact the Refs missed very clear calls(late in the game) so yes blame would be on the refs but they arent the reason we lost. Even if they made those calls who knows if Bulls would win, that is why im not blaming them for the loss. They didnt hep the situation. They didnt do their jobs. We just dont know if the Bulls would of won anyways. Its not like it was a game winning dunk and defender punched my guy in the head and they didnt call it and we missed the dunk. Then you could say the refs lost the game.

I really hope this helps you. I feel like I'm teaching a 3rd grader. LOL This is so sad.

You haven't caught anything. I said you blamed the refs...period and have not changed that. Keep pretending you have a point though. It's pretty funny.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't caught anything. I said you blamed the refs...period and have not changed that. Keep pretending you have a point though. It's pretty funny.
No u didnt u said I blame the refs for the Loss and I dont. If the refs didnt screw up I said we could be 6-0 I said. meaning if they made the right calls we might have a shot at 6-0. Never said we would be 6-0.

This is my last effort to try and help you out. I can lead you to water but I cant make you drink it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its a bummer-he was playing his way into maybe even being able to be traded....if he did screw his achilees no way he declines that option. I read he was carried off teh court Lakers vs. Pelicans - Game Recap - November 29, 2016 - ESPN

not usually a good sign....we shall see though.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No u didnt u said I blame the refs for the Loss and I dont. If the refs didnt screw up I said we could be 6-0 I said. meaning if they made the right calls we might have a shot at 6-0. Never said we would be 6-0.

This is my last effort to try and help you out. I can lead you to water but I cant make you drink it.

Exactly. I've said all along that you blamed the refs. That's the exact opposite of backtracking.

Backtracking is what you have done. You blamed the refs. You even said the NBA agree with you that it was the refs fault and now you are spinning yourself dizzy trying to backtrack and claim you didn't blame the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.