• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god wiggy is dumb. My post and purguy is completely different . Saying the refs are bad is much different than saying they're the reason your team did not win. Heck that post was made in the 3rd quarter of a close game. Never blamed the refs for Miami losing that game. You're such a lame.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where am i flat out blaming them for miami losing ? Find me that post you clown . Show me where i said Miami should have won the game if not for the refs
i just find it funny criticizing someone for complaining about the refs while you do it too. Everyone does once in a while- but as long as you realize its the dumbest thing in the world and all you are really doing is blowing off some steam in the moment thats cool.

Just for example- the Ohio State game- sure- I understand Michigan bitching the day off- whatever- i was not happy when OSU got screwed on a non-PI call against PSU- but complaining about the refs is about the stupidest thing one can do. Vent, let it out- but A. no one wants to hear it, and B. it makes you look like a whiner.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i said there's a huge difference in blaming
The refs for your team losing and saying they missed some calls early in the 3rd quarter of a game

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just find it funny criticizing someone for complaining about the refs while you do it too. Everyone does once in a while- but as long as you realize its the dumbest thing in the world and all you are really doing is blowing off some steam in the moment thats cool.

Just for example- the Ohio State game- sure- I understand Michigan bitching the day off- whatever- i was not happy when OSU got screwed on a non-PI call against PSU- but complaining about the refs is about the stupidest thing one can do. Vent, let it out- but A. no one wants to hear it, and B. it makes you look like a whiner.

I could only imagine if they would have called goal tending (which it wasn't) vs the block James made towards the end of game 7.

Not every bad call carries near the same importance.
He wasn't even talking about any specific one, just how bad the refs were in general.

To compare what BK implied vs what happened to Michigan is idiotic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could only imagine if they would have called goal tending (which it wasn't) vs the block James made towards the end of game 7.

Not every bad call carries near the same importance.
He wasn't even talking about any specific one, just how bad the refs were in general.

To compare what BK implied vs what happened to Michigan is idiotic.

Funny thing is if he even read my post from that night, I wasn't even saying they were making bad calls. There were just a shit load of late whistles that night

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The irony.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with whether or not he was out of the league for cheapshots? Why are you deflecting? Where's the evidence you were asked for?

Hmmmm....Wiggy bashing Whiteside for the type of player Whiteside was back when Wiggy was dealing with acne and getting turned down by girls in high school.

Don't know why he's still criticizing Whiteside given that it looks like he's turned his career around and is now the main piece of a franchise. Wiggy talks down Whiteside like he's dating a Kardashian....oh damn.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL just saw the play of JR Smith hugging Jason Terry off the court that allowed his man a wide open layup. And then says later on he didn't realize he was in the game. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We agree to disagree. NBA backs me so that's cool. On to the next game.

The NBA doesn't back you. They said the refs got a couple of calls wrong, not that it was their fault your team lost. They lost because they didn't play well enough to win.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My god wiggy is dumb. My post and purguy is completely different . Saying the refs are bad is much different than saying they're the reason your team did not win. Heck that post was made in the 3rd quarter of a close game. Never blamed the refs for Miami losing that game. You're such a lame.
Wrong again. I said we could of been 6-0, and said the refs screwed up. Not blaming the refs for the whole game. Get a clue man. i hate when people make stuff up. I was just pointed out what the NBA reported that the refs screwed up in 2 games late in the games. These calls are misses that helped the Bulls lose but wasnt the reason hence I said "Could". Who knows if they would of won even if the refs made the right call. All im pointing out is the refs didnt do their job and it hurt the bulls chances in those games. Either way Im ok with a 4-2 trip.

bks you are better then this to fall into making stuff up. I expect better from you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree bk does it a lot. All fans do it. The funny thing is I wasnt even saying Refs cost us the game. All I said was the Bulls could be 6-0 on their trip. NBA even said it was 2 very bad calls. Those calls hurt the Bulls late in the game when they were clear to see. I know refs miss little calls all the time through out the game but when you miss Clear fouls late in close games it hurts more. These are Facts and BK isnt good with facts. Now if those big calls were called right maybe the bulls win. That is why i said we could be 6-0. LOL

poor BK. he got pulled into this one. Feel bad for the kid. Never listen trojanfan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? These aren't your words?

Now who's making shit up?
Yes you just made my point. :pound::pound::pound::pound:

I said could be 6-0. LOL I never said Refs cost us the games. Yes the refs screwed up thats 100% fact. :pound::pound:

Thank you for making my point. This is great. Poor guy. He tried. E for effort.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough injury for Lakers. Young out for year. I feel lakers and Memphis have no luck. You can throw in 76ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.