• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look up CP3's stats, you'll see how egregiously underrated he is by most fans, dude is special.

Stockton never got as much hate as CP3, and got way more respect, and it's because he was white.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you look up CP3's stats, you'll see how egregiously underrated he is by most fans, dude is special.

Stockton never got as much hate as CP3, and got way more respect, and it's because he was white.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you being serious?

I think Paul has gotten his due, plenty, for a guy who hasn't won.

Stockton got more respect because he went out and did his job, without crying every other play.

I love Chris Paul the pg.

But, Chris the person comes off as a Dick.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you now, I am a 67 year old white man who was raised in the deep south (Georgia and North Carolina) and I have despised everything the KKK stands for since I was old enough to form an opinion of them...

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you being serious?

I think Paul has gotten his due, plenty, for a guy who hasn't won.

Stockton got more respect because he went out and did his job, without crying every other play.

I love Chris Paul the pg.

But, Chris the person comes off as a Dick.
Really? I've heard nothing but good things about the Chris, and he does a lot of charity organizational stuff and events and other NBA players always jump at the opportunity to come.

His bowling event he used to do used to be huge, don't know if he still does it or not.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you now, I am a 67 year old white man who was raised in the deep south (Georgia and North Carolina) and I have despised everything the KKK stands for since I was old enough to form an opinion of them...

lol, the KKK is full of cans, would take anyone of them to Suplex City with hilarious ease.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue power, Mutha Fucker...

This movie is on TNT right now....lol

They are coming out with a part 3 next year.

I was in Miami all weekend with my best friend who is a super conservative white dude, we stayed with his gay uncle and his black husband who are both retired detectives. We went to the Panther game and they had a big party beforehand, and I got to meet more gay retired detectives, was an interesting group but one of the funnest times of my life.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made it to La Quinta and just chilling.....looked over and dad is watching Fox News.....or Fox News is watching him since it seems to have made him fall asleep.
:lol:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in Miami all weekend with my best friend who is a super conservative white dude, we stayed with his gay uncle and his black husband who are both retired detectives. We went to the Panther game and they had a big party beforehand, and I got to meet more gay retired detectives, was an interesting group but one of the funnest times of my life.
Yeah, I used to work on the booking Team at the Gay Pride Parade in West Hollywood.

Always a good time, very few arrests that were not protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.