• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the bet, what was it?
Isaid the Heat would not sign any of the top 7 free agents- any of the elite ones

Curry, Durant, CP3, Griffin, Heyward, Milsap, Kyle Lowry

that no one wants to go to the Heat- that you signed Ellington and Waiters for a reason- no one wanted them. No one wants to go to a team where they cant win- especially when PLENTy of other options are avaliable that offer much better chances at winning.

that you will be lucky if you get a 2nd or 3rd tier guy like a Gallinari or an Ibaka -- or if you are REALLY lucky a REddick.

if any one of those 7 elite guys choose the Heat- ill self-impose a 1 week suspension, 1 month avatar bet on top of that ,and give you 2k in SportsHoopla cash.

if i win- i get to pick your avatar for 2 weeks and you give me 500 in SportsHoopla cash.

if you dont want ot take the bet - i completely understand- i know as well as you the Heat arent signingany major free agent anytime soon.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaid the Heat would not sign any of the top 7 free agents- any of the elite ones

Curry, Durant, CP3, Griffin, Heyward, Milsap, Kyle Lowry

that no one wants to go to the Heat- that you signed Ellington and Waiters for a reason- no one wanted them. No one wants to go to a team where they cant win- especially when PLENTy of other options are avaliable that offer much better chances at winning.

that you will be lucky if you get a 2nd or 3rd tier guy like a Gallinari or an Ibaka -- or if you are REALLY lucky a REddick.

if any one of those 7 elite guys choose the Heat- ill self-impose a 1 week suspension, 1 month avatar bet on top of that ,and give you 2k in SportsHoopla cash.

if i win- i get to pick your avatar for 2 weeks and you give me 500 in SportsHoopla cash.

if you dont want ot take the bet - i completely understand- i know as well as you the Heat arent signingany major free agent anytime soon.

Yea, I already accepted that bet

Durant, Heyward, and Griffin will all be in Heat uniforms next year

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually one of the few fans that had high expectations this year, I was expecting a 4th or 5th seed.
there is a thin line between confidence and homerism- believe me, i tread it often--- and i think that might have just been crossing the line.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need the Suns and Wolves to get wins tonight.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually one of the few fans that had high expectations this year, I was expecting a 4th or 5th seed.
so wait- you have had "tons of fun" watching this team even though they have severely fell short of your expectations? is that not a smidge contradictory?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the Wolves....but the Suns? hahahahahaha...

the Suns are pulling off a real professional tank job.
Wolves play at home vs OKC without Westbrook, they "should" win.
The Suns play the Kings and just won 2 straight. I'm not exactly optimistic about their chances of winning, but the Kings could possibly out tank them.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so wait- you have had "tons of fun" watching this team even though they have severely fell short of your expectations? is that not a smidge contradictory?

Well after the first few weeks of the season I thought we were headed to a top 3 pick, I was talking about my pre-season expectations.

After the first month, no way in hell did I think we'd be in line for a playoff spot.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that Devin Booker is expected to miss the game, damn you Suns!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already looking forward to the Thunder/Rockets series. I think that's gonna be a good one.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you've been elite for a long time, and a guy who's only been elite for 2-3 years comes and is put above you on rankings list, of course you're going to be pissed.

I don't think anyone puts Curry above LeBron (wouldn't be surprised if someone did), but people do put him above Chris Paul which is absolutely fucking stupid.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you've been elite for a long time, and a guy who's only been elite for 2-3 years comes and is put above you on rankings list, of course you're going to be pissed.

I don't think anyone puts Curry above LeBron (wouldn't be surprised if someone did), but people do put him above Chris Paul which is absolutely fucking stupid.

I think you're stupid big homie

Status
Not open for further replies.