• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bathing in the tears here :D

/I would very much like the Heat to win tonight though. I think. Is Cleveland gonna show up tomorrow or what? This standings anxiety is killing me

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks B team beat up on the Cavs A team.....LOL. This should be interesting.....when do the explanations start?
i have no clue man. Win 4 in a row- blowout boston and then they dont show against the Hawks B team.

its been a mad mad mad mad mad regular season.

just glad we only have a handful more regular season games before the real season starts. Bummed its prob gonna be Indiana in the first round....once again- the Heat cant keep up their end of the bargaining delviering the series we all want to see.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Obviously a bad performance," Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said after his team failed to protect a nine-point lead midway through the third quarter and fell behind by as many as 20 in the fourth. "Beat Boston and have the game that we had, and to come back and not validate it against a team that didn't even play their guys.

"I didn't think we respected them tonight. I thought we thought we'd just mess around with the game until it was time to knuckle down. By that time, they already had confidence. That's who we've been. That's who we are. I hate it.

"These games like this come back and bite you, especially down the stretch when you're trying to get some rest. Trying to hold on to that No. 1 seed and getting rest, and you come out and have a performance like this, it's not good."

One Cavs source told ESPN it was the "most embarrassing loss of the season by a lot." Another told ESPN, "I saw it coming," when he got wind of the Hawks sitting their marquee guys. Yet another told ESPN of the Cavs' up-and-down nature, "I don't get it. I don't f---ing get it."

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something is wrong...

you aren't gonna try and explain this away, WiggityWack...?:scratch:

and here i was expecting the usual torrent of deflection...

#kindadisappointed

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
66 on the Clippers to cover 3.5 points with the Spurs probably resting guys.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no clue man. Win 4 in a row- blowout boston and then they dont show against the Hawks B team.

its been a mad mad mad mad mad regular season.

just glad we only have a handful more regular season games before the real season starts. Bummed its prob gonna be Indiana in the first round....once again- the Heat cant keep up their end of the bargaining delviering the series we all want to see.

So you're going to keep up with this shit? After you've been warned repeatedly?

What the fuck do the Heat have to do with the post you responded to?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's obsessed obviously
I just want to see that series that ive been hoping for for a long time- i honestly thought we were gonna get it there for a little bit...still might...should be interesting

i gotta say- i think my most disappointing team this year is the Charlotte Hornets- they were mostly healthy- came off a solid year last year and just fell flat on their face. Batum has good numbers but i feel like he had a bad year. Him, KAminskey and MArvin Williams all dissapointed with their 3 pt. percentages. As much as i like MKG's D, athleticism and work ethic- his incompetence on the offensive end is tough to overcome.

He is shooting 48% from the field- which isnt actually that bad- actually fairly decent- but that comes with 0 three's and hes left with a lot of room most of the time. He cant pass- its hard to have a bal lstopper at your 3.

part of the problem is probably Kemba trying to be a poormans RW or Harden and trying to run the whole offense- they really dont move the ball that well, but it seems like thats sometimes out of necessity.

disappointing season from the Hornets... i thought htey would be a playoff team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to see that series that ive been hoping for for a long time- i honestly thought we were gonna get it there for a little bit...still might...should be interesting

You weren't getting it anyway. If Waiters doesn't go down, Heat are fighting for 5th/6th with Milwaukee and Atlanta

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, we've all heard ad nauseum about how you want a Heat/Cavs series. Guess what? Nobody gives a fuck what you want. So, here's a thought. Respond to the fucking post you quote instead of spewing your bullshit about the Heat.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 protected from everything I've read, and the Pistons at 11th are at 36 wins so the Kings can't do worse than 10th pre-lottery.
congrats @Bolts ...dodged a bullet there.

you guys, Mavs, Twolves, and Knicks are all kinda bunched up there. Knicks do sitll have a game against the Sixers.

if the season ended today it looks like the lotto order would be:

1. Celtics (via Nets)
2. Suns
3. Lakers
4. Philly (tied with Orlando)
4. Orlando (tied with Philly)
6. Knicks
7. Kings
8. Twolves
9. Mavs
10. Pelicans
11. Hornets
12. Pistons
13. Nuggets (tied with Heat)
13. Heat (tied with Nugz)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't getting it anyway. If Waiters doesn't go down, Heat are fighting for 5th/6th with Milwaukee and Atlanta

You can rate this post funny all you want. I don't think it's crazy at all to think the Heat would have 2 less losses had Waiters never went down.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raise your hand if you think the Heat goes 3-6 over their last 9 with Waiters in the lineup

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bathing in the tears here :D

/I would very much like the Heat to win tonight though. I think. Is Cleveland gonna show up tomorrow or what? This standings anxiety is killing me
who knows if the Cavs wil show up or not----- if i were to guess- id say yes to redeem themselves from such a pitiful performance last night---- but that hasnt always happened in the past either.

Boston loses the night before- gives the Cavs a cushion- Atlanta basically forfeits the game--- and the Cavs just never mentally show up to the game- besides a couple guys. Its rididculous at times---- but I have faith that LeBron will have them where they need to be- after seeing that Celtics win the other day i think they are just about where they need to be.

if they all sat lebron and kyrie the rest of the way id be fine with that- even if it costs them the #1 seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.