• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great night last night-

fun to watch the Cavs beat down the Celtics---- and then Lindor hits 2 bombs- a salami in the 9th to sweep the RAngers to start the season.

When the Warriors rest their guys no one cares. When LeBron rests everyone loses their minds even though no one has played more NBA games over the last 6 years than LeBron in the entire league.

All I meant bud, is next time do multi-quote and you can answer to everyone's post within one post, and not take up 6 spaces.

It was a good win, I was here saying how great leBron and the Cavs looked, I'm so happy for you.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I meant bud, is next time do multi-quote and you can answer to everyone's post within one post, and not take up 6 spaces.

It was a good win, I was here saying how great leBron and the Cavs looked, I'm so happy for you.
yah thats true enough- i was just going through some of the posts after i went to sleep--- should def- have combined the ones to Mecca at the very least-

its def. not for sure- but i think we actually might get that Cavs/Heat matchup. I mean- i still think its probably less than likely---- but it has the best chanceo f happening out of any of other options if that makes any sense.

any news on Waiters?

that is the one guy that actually is kind of scary to the Cavs since he hates them so much and has so much to prove- like in the game in Cleveland a few weeks ago. I dont think he personally hates Kyrie- but i think he hates how the Cavs chose Kyrie over him. When they drafted him i liked the pick- the guy seriously has the talent to be if not an all star- pretty damn close.

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Warriors rest their guys no one cares. When LeBron rests everyone loses their minds even though no one has played more NBA games over the last 6 years than LeBron in the entire league.

You're right. Nobody said a word when the Warriors rested their guys for a Saturday Night game against the Spurs last month.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Nobody said a word when the Warriors rested their guys for a Saturday Night game against the Spurs last month.....
I agree- that didnt get 1/10 of the faux outrage the Cavs have gotten for resting their players.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah thats true enough- i was just going through some of the posts after i went to sleep--- should def- have combined the ones to Mecca at the very least-

its def. not for sure- but i think we actually might get that Cavs/Heat matchup. I mean- i still think its probably less than likely---- but it has the best chanceo f happening out of any of other options if that makes any sense.

any news on Waiters?

that is the one guy that actually is kind of scary to the Cavs since he hates them so much and has so much to prove- like in the game in Cleveland a few weeks ago. I dont think he personally hates Kyrie- but i think he hates how the Cavs chose Kyrie over him. When they drafted him i liked the pick- the guy seriously has the talent to be if not an all star- pretty damn close.

Idk, BKS or Heatles might know but I have heard anything new about Waiters.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 That fag Omar just started a top 25 players of all time thread, baseball of course, go post your list, you beautiful bastard.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the Heat caught a break with Babbit being injured. Starting Johnson you had at least 4 competent players on the court (excluding McGruder of course).

Its just too hard trying to score when you have 2 guys of that level on the court that really dont have much talent.

I dont know how you can start and give a guy like Babbit minutes when you are playing for your playoff life. That is def. addition by subtraction.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the Heat caught a break with Babbit being injured. Starting Johnson you had at least 4 competent players on the court (excluding McGruder of course).

Its just too hard trying to score when you have 2 guys of that level on the court that really dont have much talent.

I dont know how you can start and give a guy like Babbit minutes when you are playing for your playoff life. That is def. addition by subtraction.

babbitt-luke-image.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, BKS or Heatles might know but I have heard anything new about Waiters.

Latest I heard was on Sunday when they said he was out of the boot......They have not ruled him completely out of the road trip but the Heat are not being very open about his status

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great night last night-

fun to watch the Cavs beat down the Celtics---- and then Lindor hits 2 bombs- a salami in the 9th to sweep the RAngers to start the season.

"no one's talking shit about the Dubs. why aren't more people talking shit about the Dubs? waaaaaaaahhhh"-:bawling:-WiggyRuss

i mean, really...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll talk about the dubs

FiTP had 40 points and 10 assists last night, he looks like an MVP without DurCant, he'll be back to being second fiddle though on Saturday.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll talk about the dubs

FiTP had 40 points and 10 assists last night, he looks like an MVP without DurCant, he'll be back to being second fiddle though on Saturday.

lol, well as talking shit goes THAT one's pretty good...:smokin:

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.