• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i guess you havent watched them sleep walk through games against teams like that recently.

They just destroyed Philly on Friday. Were you alive? This was the outcome of the game the 2X they played a really bad team at home in the last month. There was absolutely nothing surprising about this.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just destroyed Philly on Friday. Were you alive? This was the outcome of the game the 2X they played a really bad team at home in the last month. There was absolutely nothing surprising about this.
obviously you didnt watch a minute of either game.

like i said- it doesnt matter if they won or lost or who they played.

Its how THEy played as a team in that 3rd quarter- getting back into the swing of things---- they beat the shit out of the Sixers on pure talent--- that 3rd qtr. against orlando was them reverting back to playing championship style basketball.

I am not sure if you have the capacity to understand that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously you didnt watch a minute of either game.

like i said- it doesnt matter if they won or lost or who they played.

Its how THEy played as a team in that 3rd quarter- getting back into the swing of things---- they beat the shit out of the Sixers on pure talent--- that 3rd qtr. against orlando was them reverting back to playing championship style basketball.

I am not sure if you have the capacity to understand that.

But they're the Orlando Magic lol. You need to understand that

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if they look like shit tonight vs Boston, what will be your excuse? Just curious

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they're the Orlando Magic lol. You need to understand that
again- i dont know why this is so hard for you to understand--- the Cavs can beat hte Magic sleep walking- and thats what they have done all too often this season.

I dont care if the opponent is the '86 Celtics or the local high school team---- its irrelevant- its irrelevant if they won or lost

what was relevant was they got back to playing their game and are beginning to develop that edge they are going to need.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again- i dont know why this is so hard for you to understand--- the Cavs can beat hte Magic sleep walking- and thats what they have done all too often this season.

I dont care if the opponent is the '86 Celtics or the local high school team---- its irrelevant- its irrelevant if they won or lost

what was relevant was they got back to playing their game and are beginning to develop that edge they are going to need.

And if they look like shit tonight, what will you say?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if they look like shit tonight vs Boston, what will be your excuse? Just curious
if they win or lose big fucking deal.

If they win and look like shit----- ill be more pissed if they lose and look like they did at times last night.

The Cavs arent scrounging at the bottom of the EAst trying desperately to hang onto a playoff spot. Seeding isnt the priority either.

There are 2 VERY VERY simple priorities---- a. being healthy b. developing that edge and playing together as a team.

If they do those 2 things--- even if the lost their last 4-5 games- whatever it is---- they will be prepared going into the playoffs and ready to gut like a fish whoever is unlucky enough to draw them in round 1.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean shit- half of me wishes they were just resting everyone tonight- and not showing the Celtics their hand at all.

As LeBron said last night- hes been to 6 straight Finals--- dont ask him about how "big" a regular season game is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- the wise James Jones says it the best right here:

It was a sight for sore eyes, quite frankly. While Jones, who recently issued a challenge to the Cavs in a players-only meeting as first reported by Cleveland.com, maintained that he was OK with the tenuous times his team has been in -- "I like us having this edginess, it's the only way we're going to get better," he told ESPN -- it was about time there were some tangible results to attach to that improvement.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they win and look like shit----- ill be more pissed if they lose and look like they did at times last night.

The Cavs arent scrounging at the bottom of the EAst trying desperately to hang onto a playoff spot. Seeding isnt the priority either.

There are 2 VERY VERY simple priorities---- a. being healthy b. developing that edge and playing together as a team.

If they do those 2 things--- even if the lost their last 4-5 games- whatever it is---- they will be prepared going into the playoffs and ready to gut like a fish whoever is unlucky enough to draw them in round 1.

If seeding was not a priority for them, Lebron wouldn't have played 51 minutes on Sunday and played last night either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte and Miami- pretty even odds tonight...Charlotte is -2--- and at home.

Detroit is actually -1 vs. the Raptors...thats odd.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean shit- half of me wishes they were just resting everyone tonight- and not showing the Celtics their hand at all.

As LeBron said last night- hes been to 6 straight Finals--- dont ask him about how "big" a regular season game is.

You just make shit up on a day by day basis.
For months you said rest was the most important thing, but that has flown out the window because the Cavs are desperately chasing the 1 seed which you also claim isn't important to them.

Nothing matters when they lose, but they are playing awesome when the beat Philly and Orlando, and James needs to play 52 minutes to beat the Pacers at home.:L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just make shit up on a day by day basis.
For months you said rest was the most important thing, but that has flown out the window because the Cavs are desperately chasing the 1 seed which you also claim isn't important to them.

Nothing matters when they lose, but they are playing awesome when the beat Philly and Orlando, and James needs to play 52 minutes to beat the Pacers at home.:L
"desperately chasing the 1 seed"

lol, are you on crack?

hey

what do you think about ESPN's picks for all defensive team?

your boy Johnson got honorable mention!

Picking Defensive Player of the Year, All-Defense at every position

interesting on DPOY voting from ESPN

as I assumed- top 3 are Green, Gobert and Leonard.

First team defense they have

FIRST TEAM
PG-CP3
SG- Roberson
SF- Leonard
PF Green
C- Gobert

that seems right.

Second team
PG- Beverly
SG- Danny Green
SF- Covington
PF- Milsap
C- Howard

honorable mentions:

PG- Jrue Holiday, Rubio, Smart
SG- Tony Allen, Sefolosha, Klay Thompson
SF- Butler, MKG, Mbah a Moute
PF- Giannis, James johnson, pj tucker
C- Dedmon, Embiid, Amir Johnson

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami can end the Hornets season tonight. Highly doubt we win though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Raptors must be resting players if Vegas has that line posted.
I think after Celts game tonight both Wiz and Raptors will try to play into the seed that avoids Cavs in 2nd round.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"desperately chasing the 1 seed"

lol, are you on crack?

hey

what do you think about ESPN's picks for all defensive team?

your boy Johnson got honorable mention!

Picking Defensive Player of the Year, All-Defense at every position

interesting on DPOY voting from ESPN

as I assumed- top 3 are Green, Gobert and Leonard.

First team defense they have

FIRST TEAM
PG-CP3
SG- Roberson
SF- Leonard
PF Green
C- Gobert

that seems right.

Second team
PG- Beverly
SG- Danny Green
SF- Covington
PF- Milsap
C- Howard

honorable mentions:

PG- Jrue Holiday, Rubio, Smart
SG- Tony Allen, Sefolosha, Klay Thompson
SF- Butler, MKG, Mbah a Moute
PF- Giannis, James johnson, pj tucker
C- Dedmon, Embiid, Amir Johnson

Yes, they want the 1 seed.
Why else is James playing 3 in 4 nights and a TON of minutes if they aren't?

Johnson has been a very good everything this season.
I think he has the best rating in the league as far as one on one defense vs who he is guarding.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget 1962 — LeBron is in the midst of an unprecedented season. He could well become the first player in NBA history to average 26 points, 8.5 assists, and 8.5 rebounds a game and have an effective field goal percentage of 60 percent in a season (he’s currently at 59 percent, also unprecedented), and he’s doing it with a usage rate 10 points lower than Westbrook and 5 points lower than Harden.

With a season like that, James really shouldn’t be far behind Harden and Westbrook in straw ballots.

unreal--- he just keeps adding to his CAREER high in triple doubles with another one last night. Hes been unreal this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.