• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only is Westbrook gonna finish the season averaging a triple double... he's gonna win the scoring title. Crazy
thats bonkers....

i know its exceedingly rare t o see an MVP on a team as low in the standings as OKC- but if there was ever an exception to be made this year would certainly seem to be the year.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only is Westbrook gonna finish the season averaging a triple double... he's gonna win the scoring title. Crazy

2013-0811-Russell-Westbrook.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big deal. He's only # 3 in assists & 10th in rebounding. He's not having that good of a year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a 67 year old white dude..........

And I love this song....

But then again, me and Snoop and Dr. Dre used to hang out on the corner of LBC !!!!!!!
Celtics are going down tomorrow Mick.....the only green you will be seeing is in the hills or the homeland. LeBron is gonna whitewash that Celtic green away--- maybe take a big dump on it--- if the Celtics wore brown shorts at least they could cover up their fear!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats bonkers....

i know its exceedingly rare t o see an MVP on a team as low in the standings as OKC- but if there was ever an exception to be made this year would certainly seem to be the year.

I agree. Half-way through the season, I was thinking he wasn't gonna get it because of the Thunder's record. But as the reality that he's actually going to do it approaches, its hard to imagine him not winning at this point. Especially cause it feels like over the last couple months the Rockets have regressed a little and the Thunder have improved a little. There's only an 8 game difference between those 2 teams right onw.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Griffin's done a good job you've done an even better job. Keep up the good work!
thank you, thank you...you are too kind.

Gotta add--- if not for Dan Gilbert's oversized wallet- a lot of the moves Griffin made would not have been possible.

Its just a lot of fun watching a team like this ------ i would be freaking thrilled if they somehow figured out a way to bring back Deron Williams next year- but thats prob not realistic since they dont have his Bird Rights.

I cant believe the playoffs are less than 2 weeks away.

Its gonna be a helluva ride.

I hope we get a Cavs/Celtics ECF. Id thoroughly enjoy it. I think Celtics fans have juuuuuuuust enough irrational hope where it will be fun to see LeBron snatch that hope away in a fit of extraordinary performance.

That- and Klove needs some revenge on the Kelly Olnyk. they owe him one. Ohh--- and Kyrie and IT have a little mini-rivarly going between them- the 1st pick and last pick of the '12 draft....thomas has always had a chip on his shoulder- and its served him well thus far--- but there are some obstacles you just cant scale.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i can say is, I wouldn't be caught dead in that, but hey, let him do his thing...

Pretty sure I wouldn't care what I wore to my wedding if that wedding involved me marrying Carmen Electra.

I would literally empty out all of the peanut butter jars in my house and fill them with her truffle butter so that I could eat it as a midnight snack.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics are going down tomorrow Mick.....the only green you will be seeing is in the hills or the homeland. LeBron is gonna whitewash that Celtic green away--- maybe take a big dump on it--- if the Celtics wore brown shorts at least they could cover up their fear!

Loser wears avatar chosen by winner for one month !!!!!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I wouldn't care what I wore to my wedding if that wedding involved me marrying Carmen Electra.

I would literally empty out all of the peanut butter jars in my house and fill them with her truffle butter so that I could eat as a midnight snack.

lol, well...

there's certain depths i wouldn't go to...even for most exquisite pussy on the planet...

#i'mapridefulbastid

#sosueme:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.