• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should beat Orlando at home and set up a big game with Boston----

If the Cavs win they will also own the tie breaker so it has some major implications for the 1 seed....but shit----- it is the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Itll be interesting to see how they approach it. I dont want to tip to much of my hand to Boston either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron with 11 triple doubles this season.

previous career high was 7.

slowing down BIG TIME. LOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They couldn't have predicted Waiters getting hurt for 3 weeks. They were obviously going to make the playoffs had he stayed healthy. They were 23-5 over their previous 28 before he went down. I think they're 3-4 or something since he went down. This is not a weak draft and is actually pretty deep so if they miss the playoffs and they get pick around 10th then it's not the end of the world.
obviously no one can predict injuries- but they happen. No one feels sorry for them. Teams cant petition the league and say- HEY WHEN WE WERE HEALTHY WE WERE AWESOME. It doesnt work like that. Every team that gets some good health and gets on a roll has some nice streaks.

unlike a lot of people on here- i dont over react to a winning streak or a losing streak---- shit- half of me wished the Cavs would have just lost in regulation last nightb ecuase at the end of the day- who cares that they won?-- thats not the point. The point for them is they actually are showing some fire and playing like they care for the first time in awhile.

Every team in the NBA needs some luck to get to where they want to be.

"obviously going to make the playoffs"--- thats ridiculous. You have no clue. Its a slap in the face to a team like the Bulls who are trying to get their shit together after trading Gibson and losing Wade for the season. How many wins do they have if they didnt lose those 2 guys?--- the answer?-- who cares- its irrelevant and amounts to little more than whining.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't know? He's going to Ireland.....bet you've never heard that before.

Oh yeah I forgot he's going to Ireland again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill be so bummed if the Heat gag away their playoff spot --- esp. to a team like the Bulls or Pistons....at least Charlotte I would kind of understand at this point.

Have you seen the Bulls play recently? They kicked the Cavs ass and been playing much better without Wade. I won't be mad if we lose out to the spot to the Bulls. They got hot. Congrats to them. They have defeated Utah, Cleveland, Milwaukee, & Atlanta since Wade went down.

Stop acting like the Bulls are some awful team. They have won 6 of their last 8 without Wade and one of those losses came in Toronto who they had a double digit lead in the 4th.

And how exactly are they gagging away anything? Have the Heat ever been 3 games up on a team in 9th? Yes or no. If you think a team losing a 1 game lead is gagging away anything then you clearly know nothing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the Bulls play recently? They kicked the Cavs ass and been playing much better without Wade. I won't be mad if we lose out to the spot to the Bulls. They got hot. Congrats to them. They have defeated Utah, Cleveland, Milwaukee, & Atlanta since Wade went down.

Stop acting like the Bulls are some awful team. They have won 6 of their last 8 without Wade and one of those losses came in Toronto who they had a double digit lead in the 4th.

And how exactly are they gagging away anything? Have the Heat ever been 3 games up on a team in 9th? Yes or no. If you think a team losing a 1 game lead is gagging away anything then you clearly know nothing.
again- i dont get my panties in a bunch and think my team is the greatest thing or the worst thing because of a win streak or a losing. these things balance themselves out naturally

the Bulls effectively punted the season after trading Gibson their 3rd highest scorer and one of their best leader. Then they lose their #2 scorer and by far their best leader in Wade.

but they do have- at least for the moment- the most important thing in the NBA- a star in his prime.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again- i dont get my panties in a bunch and think my team is the greatest thing or the worst thing because of a win streak or a losing. these things balance themselves out naturally

the Bulls effectively punted the season after trading Gibson their 3rd highest scorer and one of their best leader. Then they lose their #2 scorer and by far their best leader in Wade.

but they do have- at least for the moment- the most important thing in the NBA- a star in his prime.

Simple question. Are the Bulls playing better without Wade? Yes or No?

My panties are not in a bunch. The Heat are what they are. We had a great run but we were in a spot due to this roster where we could not afford any more injuries. Same thing would have happened had Goran or Hassan went down.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should beat Orlando at home and set up a big game with Boston----

If the Cavs win they will also own the tie breaker so it has some major implications for the 1 seed....but shit----- it is the 2nd night of a back to back on the road.

Itll be interesting to see how they approach it. I dont want to tip to much of my hand to Boston either.

I don't know if you've been paying attention much. But at this point, the Cavs beating anyone isn't much of a guarantee anymore.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was guarding Paul George late in the game and George was doing just whatever he wanted.
obviously you didnt watch the game. At the end of regulation LeBron stopped him twice in the last 2 minutes.

though- Paul George is a top 15 player in the NBA for a reason- most valuable thing in the NBA- a star in his prime. George is a homeless-man's lebron in a lot of ways.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously you didnt watch the game. At the end of regulation LeBron stopped him twice in the last 2 minutes.

though- Paul George is a top 15 player in the NBA for a reason- most valuable thing in the NBA- a star in his prime. George is a homeless-man's lebron in a lot of ways.

I actually did watch the game. The game came on NBA TV at the conclusion of the Heat game. Paul George was beating Lebron off the dribble so bad it wasn't even funny. I also saw George dunk on Love and Lebron at the same time. That was fun.

Anymore hot takes?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nevermind that "homeless" dropped 43 on him...:L

Status
Not open for further replies.