• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was any doubt at all lingering that the pressure is now completely off of LeBron James.... the fact that he took the microphone during the ring ceremony last night and literally said that everyone who isn't from Cleveland has no reason to live - and NO ONE CARES this morning - should prove it.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was any doubt at all lingering that the pressure is now completely off of LeBron James.... the fact that he took the microphone during the ring ceremony last night and literally said that everyone who isn't from Cleveland has no reason to live - and NO ONE CARES this morning - should prove it.
Oh yea. Fuck him.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still the best player in the world though, no changes there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This shit is gonna cancel Xmas.

If he wife's her.....:crazy:

They are the Karma Killers.

1026-khloe-kardashian-instagram-6.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....so awesome.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's reached the point where he has said and done so many stupid things, it's just not news anymore.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now if someone commits suicide and leaves a suicide note stating the reason they ended their live is because Lebron said everyone who isn't from Cleveland has no reason to live. Would love to know how he feels about that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now if someone commits suicide and leaves a suicide note stating the reason they ended their live is because Lebron said everyone who isn't from Cleveland has no reason to live. Would love to know how he feels about that.

I'm sure he would be very upset.

That moment of his speech was pretty cringey. He sort of stumbled on his words and I have no idea what he was trying to say... but I don't think it was what he actually ended up saying.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For those too lazy to click the link.

"Nah," he said when asked whether he had watched any basketball.

When asked whether he'd seen any scores from Tuesday, he said the same thing.

"Nah."

Westbrook, who has previously said he doesn't watch other teams play, said he spent the night doing other things.

"I played cards, man," Westbrook. "I was just chilling, minding my own business, eating a nice dinner, talking to my wife on the phone."

He continued.

"Took a nice shower," he said. "I used Dove soap. Brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to sleep. Put a movie on before I went to sleep, and that's what I did."

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he would be very upset.

That moment of his speech was pretty cringey. He sort of stumbled on his words and I have no idea what he was trying to say... but I don't think it was what he actually ended up saying.
Yet he continues to find himself in that pickle.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet he continues to find himself in that pickle.

No doubt.

My point was that - for once - no one seemed to notice or care... because they're too buys scrutinizing the Warriors.

giphy.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 5 hours another season of Kings basketball begins!
sansa-needs-booze.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right there with ya brother.
I was gonna make an avatar bet with you on who's team wins more games after seeing you put the Kings in last place, but putting that fate in the hands of the Kings worries me.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna make an avatar bet with you on who's team wins more games after seeing you put the Kings in last place, but putting that fate in the hands of the Kings worries me.

I'll take an avi bet.

Already lost one to the Doyers, so it can't get any worse than that.

Bottom of the West is a crapshoot. I hope we either suck real bad and get a top 5 pick or exceed expectations and get an 8 seed. Nothing in-between.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take an avi bet.

Already lost one to the Doyers, so it can't get any worse than that.

Bottom of the West is a crapshoot. I hope we either suck real bad and get a top 5 pick or exceed expectations and get an 8 seed. Nothing in-between.
I guess I'll do it, I think our teams are close enough that it could go either way. I'd also want the Kings to get a top 5 pick or sneak into the playoffs, but they usually like to finish in the 7-9 range of the lottery. And if I do win the bet, I won't be giving you another Doyer one because it might be painful for you to have but it'll also be painful for me to look at. Loser gets the avatar for a week or month? I'm fine with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.