• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of Big Little Lies. But, The Walking Dead? There may be hope for you after all. lol
Big little lies is good....

I'm gonna give it a chance .

My favorite shows are wrapped....Sons of Anarchy, Banshee...

So, all I have left is Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ducked the bet

Only this guy has done a better job of ducking.

LIMBO-FTL-60s-2.jpg

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they are better with Waiters, but injuries happen.
Tyler wasn't very good tonight. He'll bounce back.

They had more than enough injuries. Just about any injury that happened to one of their top players was going to doom the season due to how late it is in the year. Only 10 games left. I think the only player we would have been ok with missing from the top 5 is Tyler because Richardson is solid in the same bench role. This team had far too many injuries to deal with another blow to a top player. Result would be the same if Dragic or Hassan went down for several games.

Losing to both Portland and Toronto at home this week was pretty crushing. I was ok with losing to one of those teams.They need to find somehow to win 3 of their 5 games next week.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who talks as much shit as he does, he sure doesn't have much confidence in his team.
Dude offered to cancel his account and Russ didn't take it.

If you have misgivings about them getting out of the first round, I'd say your 100 m dollar Team is in trouble.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Miami play 2 decent/good teams without Waiters, I'm no longer worrying about positions 5-7. We will be 8th if we make it.

I'm just rooting for the 3 teams behind them (Charlotte, Chicago, and Detroit) to keep losing games.

I'm a huge cavs fan tomorrow in Charlotte but I'm expecting them to rest their big 3 once again tomorrow.

Detroit is in Orlando which won't be easy especially considering Brooklyn just knocked off this same Detroit team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you ever reflect on far the Heat have fallen and how bitter you are of the Cavs success when you put so much emphasis on regular season games in March?

When the Cavs take a huge shit on the Heat and send them to the offseason- if the Heat dont choke and miss the playoffs altogether- its gonna be a LOT of fun to say I told you so.

what would be really funny is if the Cavs decide to play their whole team @ Miami the 2nd last game of the season and that game ends up being the difference between making the playoffs and not for the Heat....that would be fucking hilarious. lol.

I hope those keep you warm at night---- because- they wont be helping you in a playoff series vs. the Cavs thats for sure. lol

especially since LeBron is the person mainly responsible for 2 of them. LOL

I WANT the Heat to get the 8 seed

i wanted them to get the 8 seed a couple years ago until they choked it away. I wanted them to face the Cavs in the playoffs last year until they choked it away. I hope they dont choke it away this year so we can finally get the matchup that I have been dying to watch.

Itll be a TON of fun to see the King and Kyrie shit on the Heat. I cant wait---- but- i gotta admit- it would be funny and rather ironic if they played everyone that 2nd last game of the season instead of resting them - and beat the Heat and put them out of the playoffs. I would laugh my ass of.

Done with you talking all this shit and being afraid to bet. You need to stop talking shit or you need to start accepting bets (without conditions).

Pick one.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing Miami play 2 decent/good teams without Waiters, I'm no longer worrying about positions 5-7. We will be 8th if we make it.

I'm just rooting for the 3 teams behind them (Charlotte, Chicago, and Detroit) to keep losing games.

I'm a huge cavs fan tomorrow in Charlotte but I'm expecting them to rest their big 3 once again tomorrow.

Detroit is in Orlando which won't be easy especially considering Brooklyn just knocked off this same Detroit team.

Cavs are in no position to rest any healthy players.
They're playing like shit.
They could fall to 3 seed.

Maybe these teams/players should quit worrying about analytics and sports science and just play the games?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e does have a profound amount of knowledge on the more obscure and intricate parts of the sport that I don't.....such as the CBA for example.

He knows the CBA, he knows very little about the actual sport.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are in no position to rest any healthy players.
They're playing like shit.
They could fall to 3 seed.

Maybe these teams/players should quit worrying about analytics and sports science and just play the games?

Maybe not Kyrie and Lebron but if what they said on ABC last week is true then Love is not playing tomorrow. They said that Lue wants Love to have 2 days off at least between games so going by that logic then Love is out tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not Kyrie and Lebron but if what they said on ABC last week is true then Love is not playing tomorrow. They said that Lue wants Love to have 2 days off at least between games so going by that logic then Love is out tomorrow.

If there's a medical reason to rest Love, then fine.
You said rest Big 3.
I can't even imagine a scenario where James would sit tomorrow after what we saw yesterday and vs Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.