• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only really started watching in the last year and a half or so. But I've ordered a few of the PPV's and usually catch all the free cards and prelims. Buddy got me into it when he told me I had to watch Jon Jones and then that sum bitch goes and gets a drug problem.

He always had a drug problem, it was always rumored but no one really knew about it.

Cerrone was on a podcast back when Jones first got popular, and those 2 didn't mesh, and he subtly mentioned Jones likes to do blow.

If you notice when he fought Chael Sonnen, Sonnen told him that if he keeps telling lies, Sonnen is going to tell the truth about him. That's when Sonnen brought up the fact he abandoned a child, and he showed up to the weigh in drinking a coke, lmfao

Ultimate troll, shit fighter tho.

First fight I watched of JOnes was UFC 100 against Bonnar on the undercard, dude is a specimen, haven't missed one of his fights since, just has a lot of demons, but all the bullshit he does just made me more of a fan.

I hope he takes Cormier's bitch ass to suplex city again

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball does remind me a lot of Jason Kidd...
Why cause they light skinned?

:lol:

Did anyone see where he said he gave his kids those fucked up names because it made it easier to pick them up from school?

He said there ain't no white kids named Lonzo and LaMelo....lmfao.

On comparisons of Lonzo to Kidd, Ball said: "The way you compare him to Kidd is, he likes to pass and Kidd and Zo are light-skinned. But [Lonzo] is taller and longer, and he's got a better jump shot than Kidd. He's more athletic in how he jumps and catches lobs back door."

Reactions: TJL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always had a drug problem, it was always rumored but no one really knew about it.

Cerrone was on a podcast back when Jones first got popular, and those 2 didn't mesh, and he subtly mentioned Jones likes to do blow.

If you notice when he fought Chael Sonnen, Sonnen told him that if he keeps telling lies, Sonnen is going to tell the truth about him. That's when Sonnen brought up the fact he abandoned a child, and he showed up to the weigh in drinking a coke, lmfao

Ultimate troll, shit fighter tho.

First fight I watched of JOnes was UFC 100 against Bonnar on the undercard, dude is a specimen, haven't missed one of his fights since, just has a lot of demons, but all the bullshit he does just made me more of a fan.

I hope he takes Cormier's bitch ass to suplex city again

Kinda of weird I didn't get into it more back in the days, but the first fight I ever saw was actually the Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar. I started watching the tail end of the the Ultimate Fighter and wanted to see how that played out. It was much more difficult to follow back then than it is now. But that was still the craziest fight I've ever seen.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why cause they light skinned?

:lol:

Did anyone see where he said he gave his kids those fucked up names because it made it easier to pick them up from school?

He said there ain't no white kids named Lonzo and LaMelo....lmfao.

On comparisons of Lonzo to Kidd, Ball said: "The way you compare him to Kidd is, he likes to pass and Kidd and Zo are light-skinned. But [Lonzo] is taller and longer, and he's got a better jump shot than Kidd. He's more athletic in how he jumps and catches lobs back door."

They are both really good passers.....but Ball is a lot better shooter.....for sure.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda of weird I didn't get into it more back in the days, but the first fight I ever saw was actually the Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar. I started watching the tail end of the the Ultimate Fighter and wanted to see how that played out. It was much more difficult to follow back then than it is now. But that was still the craziest fight I've ever seen.

My fav fight ever is Gomi vs Nick Diaz

Watch that if you get a chance

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca whenever Tyron race baits on Twitter, I send him this

• tumblr_n62cj2uXcW1six5o1o1_500.gif

That shit was so unnecessary.

There are many real instances of discrimination.I

This ain't one of them.

Maybe if he developed a persona that doesn't scream " entitled, spoiled bitch ", he would get more shine.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit was so unnecessary.

There are many real instances of discrimination.I

This ain't one of them.

Maybe if he developed a persona that doesn't scream " entitled, spoiled bitch ", he would get more shine.
Yea and I hate how Luke Thomas always rants about it and takes T-Woods side

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana isn't the job it used to be. Doesn't have the same appeal it used to. Read an article on ESPN right after the firing when the Harbaugh's came out and defended Crean.....the politics there to win is just insane.

Indiana is actually Brad Stevens dream job....if he doesn't, don't be surprised to see coaching vagabond Larry Brown end up there.

Crean could very well end up at Missouri.

No doubt IU isn't the job it once was. Crean won't end up @ Mizzou though. They recently hired Washington HC Cuonzo Martin.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a big Liddell fan, and he was started to fall off right around the time Nate went on TUF, so Nate became pretty much other favorite fighter along with his brother, Shogun and Overeem, I also love Mir.

I think the happiest I've ever been during a fight is either

A. Mir breaking Big Nog's arm.
B. Shogun Ko'ing the piss drinker
C. Nate tapping out McFagger

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball has won more majors than Tiger.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt IU isn't the job it once was. Crean won't end up @ Mizzou though. They recently hired Washington HC Cuonzo Martin.

That must have been a recent development, missed that. Thought Crean would be a great fit there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must have been a recent development, missed that. Thought Crean would be a great fit there.

Yeah the hire just happened a few days ago. And w/ Martin leaving Washington the Huskies lost the # 1 rated HS player in the country Michael Porter, Jr. The rumor I head was since his father was on Martin's coaching staff he could join him @ Mizzou. Which would give the Tigers a great chance to land the best player in the country.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lavar Ball ran a sub 3 minute mile.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04