• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did MMA stand for Mixed Martial Arts? lol, because that's my favorite "sport", technically, but no one knows shit about it, so I never even bring it up to people.

I trained BJJ/Boxing for a while until I got injured.

Yes, that's what it stands for.

Uhhhh, lots of us talk MMA.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he had on his wig, how tie, red nose and floppy shoes.

He's straight clowning for the camera.

I did laugh when Stephen A just gave the fuck up when he said his boy would immediately have the same impact as Magic Johnson...lol

Dude looked like he just gave up on life.

Ball does remind me a lot of Jason Kidd...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's what it stands for.

Uhhhh, lots of us talk MMA.

Ah yea, I've been banned from every MMA forum you can think of lmfao

I still post on Sherdog, but I'm on I think my 70th or 80th name LMFAO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my all time favorite quotes...

Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

-former N.C. State hoopster Charles Shackleford

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not SD...lol

Maybe I'm projecting.

My first Month on F@nnation, everyone assumed I was one of his dupe/alt accounts.

They fucking terrorized me!!!!

* Gives @LAD the sssiiiiide eye *

Side-Eye.gif
Yes, I have to own that. I really did think you were his alter- he had just been banned literally like a few days before you came on. And then you have the same first name as me, and that was something he knew so yea I was suspicious. LOL
To my credit I have apologized & admit I was wrong! And you're like one of my best buds now! :kiss:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted SD and JGB to come here.

I miss M3atplow and Zoo too.
OH good gawd...M3atplow. We were just like oil & water. I miss mountain man. I know he was here for a while but not on the basketball threads.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did MMA stand for Mixed Martial Arts? lol, because that's my favorite "sport", technically, but no one knows shit about it, so I never even bring it up to people.

I've been getting into MMA lately. Well watching of course.

Really looking forward to that Aldo/Holloway fight. Think that's gonna be exciting. What do you think of GSP returning and getting an immediate title shot with Bisping?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been getting into MMA lately. Well watching of course.

Really looking forward to that Aldo/Holloway fight. Think that's gonna be exciting. What do you think of GSP returning and getting an immediate title shot with Bisping?

GSP is hella gay, Bisping is either going to pick him apart for a TKO or GSP is going to come back looking super Skrong and grind him out to a boring UD.

Aldo/Holloway, I like Holloway a lot and his finish over Pettis was super impressive, but the way Waldo just pieced up Edgar the way he did at 200, I gotta go with Waldo.

I've been an avid fan since around 2005? I've probably only missed a handful of cards, and they usually ones that are overseas with fucked up times or on FIGHT PASS CUZ THAT SHITS HELLA GAY

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, he was a fan

Reactions: TJL

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GSP is hella gay, Bisping is either going to pick him apart for a TKO or GSP is going to come back looking super Skrong and grind him out to a boring UD.

Aldo/Holloway, I like Holloway a lot and his finish over Pettis was super impressive, but the way Waldo just pieced up Edgar the way he did at 200, I gotta go with Waldo.

I've been an avid fan since around 2005? I've probably only missed a handful of cards, and they usually ones that are overseas with fucked up times or on FIGHT PASS CUZ THAT SHITS HELLA GAY
I just need someone to beat the shit out of Tyronne Woodley.

I can stand his punk ass.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just need someone to beat the shit out of Tyronne Woodley.

I can stand his punk ass.

I almost got in a fight at the bar a couple weeks ago during the Thompson fight, LMFAO

I almost cried I was so mad.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for all you Bruin fans I hope you're right.

Indiana isn't the job it used to be. Doesn't have the same appeal it used to. Read an article on ESPN right after the firing when the Harbaugh's came out and defended Crean.....the politics there to win is just insane.

Indiana is actually Brad Stevens dream job....if he doesn't, don't be surprised to see coaching vagabond Larry Brown end up there.

Crean could very well end up at Missouri.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only really started watching in the last year and a half or so. But I've ordered a few of the PPV's and usually catch all the free cards and prelims. Buddy got me into it when he told me I had to watch Jon Jones and then that sum bitch goes and gets a drug problem.

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.