• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're never going to be able to show your face here again if the Heat beat the Cavs lmfao

Idk who the mod is, it's either @ChiefsLakers67 or @trojanfan12

But I'm willing to account bet you on the Heat/Cavs series, if the Cavs win, my account gets banned, if the Heat win, your account gets banned.

tf12 is. but wtf DO bet ol' WiggityWack. it ain't like he's got the stones to take you up on it anyhow...

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy, you all done with school ??
I graduated last may. I am taking the bar in July. Have worked at my firm for about 3 years now.

the day you pass you get bar results that told you that you have passed they move you into an office with a substantial raise. If i take hte bar in july you get results in october...that will be a potentially glorious day- i sure hope anyway.

Have done some interesting stuff-- mostly business and estate planing--- some civil litigation.--- no criminal work though- which i have zero interest in.

thanks for asking.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're never going to be able to show your face here again if the Heat beat the Cavs lmfao

But I'm willing to account bet you on the Heat/Cavs series, if the Cavs win, my account gets banned, if the Heat win, your account gets banned.
dude- if the Cavs win itll just be the status quo- i mean- i understand you "think" the HEAt are gonna win- but if you were betting $1000 bucks on the series you take the Cavs- obviously.

itll be a lot of fun if the Cavs win a potential series against hte Heat- ive been wanting that series for a long time- but its not like its gonna be this great moment- itll be a heavy favorite beating a heavy under dog---- and the Cavs main business wil still be ahead of them.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- if the Cavs win itll just be the status quo- i mean- i understand you "think" the HEAt are gonna win- but if you were betting $1000 bucks on the series you take the Cavs- obviously.

itll be a lot of fun if the Cavs win a potential series against hte Heat- ive been wanting that series for a long time- but its not like its gonna be this great moment- itll be a heavy favorite beating a heavy under dog---- and the Cavs main business wil still be ahead of them.

giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the only think CL67 is qualified to be a moderator of is a toilet cleaning contest.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys can laugh in March- ill be laughing during the playoffs. Ill remember...hmmm...post 21420....nice.

lets think of a good word i can search on thatll make it easy to find. laughmyassoff

sooner or later- if the Heat dont choke- they might just be running up against The King and Kyrie.

We shall see who is laughing then.

now see TJ? ya got the kid's panties in a twist...
:heh:
you KNOW how he gets when he's like this...:tsk:

Reactions: TJL

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just funny being called a homer when the Cavs ARE JUST THAT FUCKING GOOD.

I mean- the Indians made the world series last year- despite a slew of injuries- and i love baseball- but im not losing my mind over the Tribe even though they have a great roster- they are right there with anyone.

Its just different with the Cavs. The Cavs ARE just that damn good. I mean- there 2 seasons they have LOST 4 games combined in the EAstern Conference. They have NEVER LOST a series when Kyrie/Bron/Love are healthy. they have LeBron- the best player on the planet- and one of the easily top 5 greatest of all time. They have the highest spending basketball team in NBA history. I mean- cmon now.

There is a differene between being a very good team that made it to game 7 of the world series like the Indians--- dont get me wrong- very good team- but thereis no doubt they can be beaten before the world series

the Cavs--- top 5 player of all time in his prime- highest payroll in history- defending champs- 1 seed- greatest comeback in the history of the league stopping the Warriors from having the biggest winning sseason in NBA history.

they are simply not enough superlatives to describe the greatness of the Cavs.

huh...

then why do the Dubs terrify you...?

#yerfullashit

#noonesbuying

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to get some friends-maybe a woman. Hell, even a hobby. To be this sprung on a sports team is pretty scary.

that loss last night to Denver, coupled with those 2 bitch slappings by the Heat and near loss to the Lakers, seems to have given our dear pet Wiggy a bit of a brain hemmorage...

now he's down to "he who laughs last" as his greatest comeback of the day...:heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, the boy's so scared he needs psych counseling ...

his fingers have been trembling as he types his typical bullshit today...

#guessheshouldakepthiscockwashershut

#wiggitywhack :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.