• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Transaction / News / YadaYada (all teams)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what I want the response to be.

He had a long tenure here with a LOT of success (he is one of the 3-Ringers), but he tossed a grenade on his way out the door. He almost forfeits his standing-O for doing that.

I dunno; I think he still gets the standing O and lots of panda hats in the stands. Then, we root for him to strikeout.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno; I think he still gets the standing O and lots of panda hats in the stands. Then, we root for him to strikeout.
That is the GAAP (generally accepted applause practice). But that should not be a given. He tried to burned the MFer down as he left. That should not be forgotten.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the GAAP (generally accepted applause practice). But that should not be a given. He tried to burned the MFer down as he left. That should not be forgotten.

To each his own, I guess. For me, all is forgiven. He's a dude with a disease and I view his comments as a product of that. I'm just super glad we didn't re-sign him.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe in honoring the guy for what he did for the team. Let's be classy and not stoop to the level he did. He's reaping what he sowed. His numbers stunk in Boston and the fans there are already all over him. No need to "discipline" him for what he did as he left.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this blurb on Baseball America about Pat Misch interesting:

Milwaukee Brewers
Released:
LHP Pat Misch
Veteran lefthander Pat Misch’s international odyssey continues. The Brewers signed him on Jan. 9, but then let him out of his contract so that he could pursue an opportunity with Orix in Japan. Misch missed 2014 while recovering from Tommy John surgery, and when he returned in 2015, he worked at Triple-A New Orleans in the Marlins system, the independent Atlantic League and, ultimately, for Lamigo in the Taiwanese majors. He famously threw a no-hitter in Game Seven of the Chinese Professional Baseball League finals.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this blurb on Baseball America about Pat Misch interesting:

Milwaukee Brewers
Released:
LHP Pat Misch
Veteran lefthander Pat Misch’s international odyssey continues. The Brewers signed him on Jan. 9, but then let him out of his contract so that he could pursue an opportunity with Orix in Japan. Misch missed 2014 while recovering from Tommy John surgery, and when he returned in 2015, he worked at Triple-A New Orleans in the Marlins system, the independent Atlantic League and, ultimately, for Lamigo in the Taiwanese majors. He famously threw a no-hitter in Game Seven of the Chinese Professional Baseball League finals.
I am kinda surprised he didnt have more MLB success. He was dumped from the Giants because he came up at a time when they were absolutely flush with pitching. I thought he could have been a decent journeyman #4.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kinda surprised he didnt have more MLB success. He was dumped from the Giants because he came up at a time when they were absolutely flush with pitching. I thought he could have been a decent journeyman #4.
At least he had some success in Taiwan. Too bad he never panned out in the MLB.

LHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers sign P Jamey Wright to a minor league contract.
Tigers sign 3B Casey McGehee to a minor league contract.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should ALWAYS be moderate. 100% of the time. We shall never waver from our dedication to moderation.

And intolerance will not be tolerated!