• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Suicide League Discussion

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the Vereen and Witten picks you guys. :thumb:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told Treff to take David Johnson ARI RB... instead he chose Duke Johnson for me.. if you guys don't care I'd like to have David as that is who I messaged him to take for me. If it's to much of a hassle I guess I'll just have to live with it

Far as I'm concerned, that's between you and Treff. Because he drafted David Johnson right after you. If Treff agrees to swap picks, I don't have a problem with it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Carpenter to finish it off!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far as I'm concerned, that's between you and Treff. Because he drafted David Johnson right after you. If Treff agrees to swap picks, I don't have a problem with it.

I agree.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to avoid injury this year. I decided to back up every position just once.

QB - Tony Romo ...I expect a bump in yards from last season and the same 30 something TD. Hoping the picks stay low.
QB - Phillip Rivers ...We'll see. I don't expect much, but enough.
RB - Jeremy Hill ...I'm buying. Hue Jackson likes to run and likes Hill. Bernard is just another Vereen, IMO.
RB - Alf Morris ...never had Alf, but he's never been lower than the 15th RB and hasn't been injured.
RB - Frank Gore ...don't see how he doesn't trump what Bradshaw was doing last year.
WR - Dez Bryant ...My pick for top receiver this year.
WR - Mike Floyd ...really high on him last year, and Palmer needs to stay healthy. I believe in Bruce Arians.
WR - Jarvis Landry ...80 catches as a rookie and 3rd on the depth chart...now he's 1st....or at least 1B, pending the rookie.
WR - Reuben Randle ...two great games to finish off a lousy season. Expecting Cruz to be limited and some mental growth.
TE - Julius Thomas ...didn't expect to draft him, but my plan changed when Treff took Martavis.
TE - Jason Witten ...solid contributor and Julius isn't exactly Brett Favre when it comes to durability.
DST - Packers ...top five last year, with a good offense to protect their vulnerabilities.
DST - Lions ...many of you should know by now I like to try snd matchup two D's that fit together on paper.
K - Dan Carpenter ...might as well have my team's kicker, since we can't get touchdowns, and he's 90% as a Bill with a good leg.

Pretty much who I wanted all around...aiming for Forsett in R3, and Bryant in R5, and Tannehill late. Other than that, you guys were good to me and stayed away. Which probably means I'm doomed.

Time to study for Coma!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told Treff to take David Johnson ARI RB... instead he chose Duke Johnson for me.. if you guys don't care I'd like to have David as that is who I messaged him to take for me. If it's to much of a hassle I guess I'll just have to live with it
Not sure what I was thinking. Went back, sure enoug. You wrote David, not Duke! David will be on your team, I'll forfeit my pick if David, and once You select you final player in RD14, I'll fill that spot on my roster from whomever is still available.

I just hope no one was really planning on Duke Johnson

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies Ram! I was sure I read Duke, and I never gave it a second thought!

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not fair Treff!! You have been doing alot for this league and just because you made a simple mistake with my pick that shouldn't mean you lose your pick in that round. If the guys are ok with it? We should just swap Duke for David. Of course, if thats cool with you as well? If not we can just keep it how it is...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram Tough said:
Not sure what I was thinking. Went back, sure enoug. You wrote David, not Duke! David will be on your team, I'll forfeit my pick if David, and once You select you final player in RD14, I'll fill that spot on my roster from whomever is still available.

I just hope no one was really planning on Duke Johnson.

Either way, I don't get him to backup Ellington so quite frankly, I don't give a #$@%. So, my damn you Treff then goes to Ram.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not fair Treff!! You have been doing alot for this league and just because you made a simple mistake with my pick that shouldn't mean you lose your pick in that round. If the guys are ok with it? We should just swap Duke for David. Of course, if thats cool with you as well? If not we can just keep it how it is...

But maybe Treff doesn't want Duke then he should be given the option to wait to take his pick.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with whatever you guys choose.

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Treff if you would rather and if everyones cool with it I wouldn't mind you dropping Duke Johnson and taking someone who is available instead...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw..I didn't really want either one..lol
I'll select someone once it's all over. You took David, you should have him. I'm all good, just embarrassed I effed your pick up to begin with

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree Fuzz.. I thought of that right after I posted that first message

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No issue Treff!! You are doing a great job simple error. There names are both so similar

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Treff wants to give you David and select another pick I'm cool with that.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
treff can pick now if he wants he shouldnt have to wait. Go ahead and pick Treff I am just taking a kicker anyway

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet!! I'm back just in time to pick our kicker Will..........................lmao. I like the team btw...............

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody Parker is my pick after treff goes unless he wanted him or if he is all ready taken as i am not sure what kickers are still left.