• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other recruiting note from a man on the ground in New Orleans: we're told emphatically that four-star running back Kendall Bussey rocked Vols gear today at his Isidore Newman High School. Bussey remains scheduled to be in Knoxville this weekend with his father.
-Brice

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top-100 offensive tackle Drew Richmond, an Ole Miss commitment from Memphis (Tenn.) University School and one of UT’s longtime top in-state targets, has started to show renewed interest in the Vols over the past couple of weeks and now appears to be back in play for Tennessee. Jones is expected to travel to Memphis at some point this week to visit with Richmond, and the state’s No. 2 prospect in the 247Sports Composite currently is believed to be leaning toward taking an official visit to Knoxville this weekend. Richmond went on his official visit to Ole Miss over the weekend, and he said Sunday after the visit that he “could see myself anywhere,” hardly closing the door on other teams.

Richmond hasn’t even ruled out perhaps extending his recruitment beyond signing day, although he said that’s “still up in the air” after Alabama landed Top247 offensive tackle Isaiah Prince on Friday. If Richmond chooses to postpone his final decision until after signing day, it likely would be to visit the Crimson Tide, and they now might not be a serious contender for him after adding Prince, who became the sixth offensive lineman in Alabama’s class. Regardless of which other teams remain in the picture, though, Richmond once again seems to be giving Tennessee legitimate consideration.
-Callahan

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick note on Drew Richmond...

I just traded some texts with him and he confirmed with me that he will be in Knoxville this weekend. He told me he will be at Tennessee 'all weekend' when I asked about the possibility of him visiting Alabama this weekend as well.

Butch Jones is supposed to be with him tomorrow and Freeze has already had his in-home visit.

I'll add this; it's only Tuesday night and I've heard that Nick Saban could be at the school as well tomorrow. Also, can't rule out him taking a visit after signing day as he mentioned on Sunday it was still a possibility.
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elsewhere, Tommy Thigpen was in the greater Atlanta area on Tuesday as he spent time with Tennessee commitments Austin Smith and Quay Picou and then was with Quarte Sapp Tuesday night to see him play basketball.

As we pointed out earlier tonight, Sapp's coach told our Michigan State site that Sapp may have a decision by the end of the week, but we've also been told that may be pushed back to Monday for Sapp to do it on TV in the Atlanta area.

If that's the case, look for Sapp to visit Missouri this weekend. Gary Pinkel is expected by Milton tomorrow to try and get a visit nailed down.
-Hubbs

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star OLB Quart'e Sapp is announcing his decision tomorrow - down to Tennessee, Michigan St., Missouri and Miami.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to be able to close this class with Richmond and Sapp.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visitors this weekend:

This Weekend's Official Visitor List | Rocky Top Insider

OL Venzell Boulware
Rivals.com: ★★★★☆
Scout.com: ★★★☆☆