• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“i like tennessee a lot, still,” said martin. "that’s still one of my favorite schools out of my offers. It’s a group (at the top), but tennessee is still there.”

“i think it’s going to pick up a lot more once we play in the fall and once they see my grades after the fall,” he said. “right now, my gpa is good.”

“knoxville is beautiful, too, and i like knoxville because there’s a lot of players i know that play for tennessee now,” martin said, referring to vols freshman defensive backs rashaan gaulden and evan berry, among others. “i like tennessee’s coaching staff. I mean, tennessee’s coaching staff was the first to give me a chance. That just means a lot. My grades weren’t good, and nobody else really made an effort to see me or whatever. And tennessee helped me out the most — their coaching staff.”

“more than likely, i’m going to wait until january, talk to my family about it and see what they have to say,” he said. “in the end, i want what i want and they want what they want, and we’ve got to come to a halfway agreement.”

Justin Martin

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are just over two weeks from Drew Richmond's scheduled announcement on Sept. 9 and while he's been quiet since his visit to Ole Miss, there hasn't been too much of a feel the Rebels have pulled momentum back their way from Tennessee. Certainly, this one isn't over yet, but the vibes from those we talk to about Richmond continue to suggest Tennessee is in front.

Ohio State may be the underdog here and certainly can't be counted out, but the feeling right now is Tennessee leads Ole Miss.
-VQ

Drew Richmond - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-star WR Van Jefferson will announce tomorrow between Ohio State, Tennessee and Georgia. I'm gonna guess he picks Georgia, we only have a few spots remaining and more important positions to fill than WR.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per his coach, he will take official visits to Florida, Ohio State, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia Tech. No dates have been set yet. I think Tennessee is in really good shape.
-Michael Clark, scout

Darrell Taylor

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The offer came (Saturday) when my coach told me to call coach (Tommy) Thigpen so I called coach Thigpen and he didn't answer and I finally got to talk to coach Thigpen and he gave the phone to coach (Butch) Jones," Vaughn explained. "Coach Jones just told me that I had an offer there and that they were going to start recruiting me heavy."

"Me and coach 'G' started back talking about earlier this month or late August. He was saying they were looking for a running back that could fit what they do with their running backs up there," Vaughn said.

"I always wanted the UT offer because it was the home-state offer and it was big," Vaughn said. "It's very big, just to know that both SEC schools in my home state believe in me and believe I would be a great fit at their school."

Until recently, Vaughn had a top group of Louisville, Illinois, Kentucky, Purdue, Vanderbilt and Wisconsin but admitted with Vols now offering and others showing interest he's backed off any top group and any timetable. "I think I'm just going to start all over with the recruiting process," Vaughn explained. "All these offers have come in and has me researching not trying to push my date and commit early."
-VQ

KeShawn Vaughn

Visiting for the Florida game.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylond Woods is no longer committed. Everything I've read points to his scholarship being removed due to grade concerns.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in-state recruit Cameron Ordway has committed to Ole Miss. Man, his stock has really fallen. He was once a 4-star recruit, now just a 5.6 3-star per Rivals.