• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet CUM loves that lol.

ikjHjaEUk8kmd.gif

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Ordway

Ordway has said Tennessee leads. I think there is some academics that everyone is looking at, but I think with a plan he can make it. The bigger question schools have is can he play cornerback or is he a safety in college. That's what everyone is trying to figure out.
-Hubbs

Plans to make a decision in August. His smug, d-bag grin rivals that of Kamara.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some house shoes that look just like that.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lexington, North Carolina defensive tackle Shy Tuttle was just coming off the practice field and getting ready for a team dinner when he caught up with Volquest.com earlier this week. Back in the pads for the first time in months, Tuttle was excited to be back between the white lines.

"It's going really good," Tuttle said. "I'm excited to get back out here and I'm fired up and ready to go out and do big things with my team."

As football cranks up, the recruiting process is slowing down for the North Davidson senior.

"I'm glad it's coming to an end," Tuttle said. "Recruiting is good because it shows my hard work has paid off, but the phone calls can get old and I'm ready to focus on football and my senior year."

Tuttle has been pursued by every major college in the country. He is high on several schools including Tennessee. The Vols have done a nice job of making Tuttle feel important throughout the process.

"The coaching staff at Tennessee is great," Tuttle said. "I really like coach Jones and the fans is amazing. The atmosphere was really sweet for the Georgia game last year. It's a great place."

Tennessee commitment Kahlil McKenzie has been working Tuttle extremely hard and the thought of playing beside another top tier defensive tackle does speak to the Tar Heel state native.

"It would be pretty cool to play with Kahlil," Tuttle said. "We would push each other to be the best. He's pretty good from what I've seen. He just talks to me about life and football."

At 6-foot-2 and 308 pounds, Tuttle clogs the middle and is always working to improve.

"I can stop the run really well," Tuttle said. "I'm working on my pass rush and just trying to improve my speed so I can be more versatile with my game."

Rivals.com ranks Tuttle as a 4-star defensive tackle in the 2015 class. He is also ranked #2 overall in the state of North Carolina.
-Volquest

Shy Tuttle - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be pretty nice to land him to go along with McKenzie.