• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 NFL College Football Draft Master Thread

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright last 2 picks

Bryce Hager | ILB, Baylor
Height: 6-1 Weight: 234
Loved his tape. Hager has bloodlines, is very instinctive and understands his position. Lacks elite measurables but can carve out a role in the NFL.

Martin Ifedi | DE, Memphis
Height: 6-3 Weight: 275
Limited athletic presence on the defensive line but career sack leader for Memphis who seemed to always find a way to the quarterback.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too shabby for late round picks and Stacy is traded to the Jets for pick 224. That was the Bryce Hager pick.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Wichmann and Ifedi picks. Wichmann is another load and has a nasty streak and like the other three lineman taken is very durable and has quite a resume of accomplishments.

Ifedi is a clone of C. Long at least in body structure and playing style. We basically gave away Stacy because Hager is going to be mostly STs player. I think Stacy was done anyways because he was having trouble with ankle/feet problems. The dark horse is Sasser. He is close to Brit's size and he may just make Givens expendable, maybe!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichmann is going to surprise and compete for the starting job.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sasser?

Like Dgb, Sasser has never played with an accurate Qb and might have more potential than advertised

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If can't catch a ball thrown by Foles, Keenum, or Mannion then indeed it was a wasted pick.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Gurley should be ready by the second week of camp. They'll still take their time with him though.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it hilarious that Stacy wanted a trade because he wanted a team where he'd play a lot of snaps, and ends up going to a team that has a stacked backfield where he'll most likely barely play?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else find it hilarious that Stacy wanted a trade because he wanted a team where he'd play a lot of snaps, and ends up going to a team that has a stacked backfield where he'll most likely barely play?

Still wonder what happened to get Stacy in Fishers doghouse? Now Stacy will be reunited with ex Ram D. Richardson!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets appear to have become the dumping ground for ex-Rams RBs.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still wonder what happened to get Stacy in Fishers doghouse? Now Stacy will be reunited with ex Ram D. Richardson!
I thought it was poor pass protection executions...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was poor pass protection executions...

Is that what it was? Just like Smed, I also had been wondering what caused him to go from starter to forgotten....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other problem that caused his fall was Stacy had deteriorating feet and ankle problems. He didn't quite return to his running style level he demonstrated his rookie season when he suffered those injuries the following year when we picked up Mason. I am quite sure the Rams know all the details of those problems and the Jets are about to find out.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I don't know what to think...?

As always, I think I can draft better. :lol:

But they definitely went after O-line and it makes me think they did it to be sure they didn't draft a bust.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I don't know what to think...?

As always, I think I can draft better. :lol:

But they definitely went after O-line and it makes me think they did it to be sure they didn't draft a bust.
One things for sure, Paul B will have his hands full in training camp. He may need an assistant. LOL

I do like all the competition, it should allow the cream to rise to the top!

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time on board. I've followed all of you for years and enjoyed your input whether I agreed or not this has always been one of my few go to boards. These last I'd say 5 yrs. of watching us has been so depressing what somes it for me and my 2 boys of being a rams fans in my book is Shaun Hill on the goal line throwing a pick to end the game. That's us for you. Though we've been optimistic for years only to be let down time and time again, this year will be different then others. This draft gives us enough depth for the cream to rise to the top. Did we need a WR? Maybe BPA we could have scooped one but I really don't feel WR has been our problem. Playcalling, OL, and the " statue check down king" Sam Bradford has been it. Sam Bradford will do well in Philly with all the 5-10yd passes and screens but he has no sense of peripheral vision to avoid sacks and does not trust his legs to avoid anything. On top of the fact I'm sorry but he's scary ass P. Theres lot more to playing with freak athletes then having just a great arm that only throws darts up to 10 yards. He'll be hurt again soon if he even makes it out of preseason. Were the Oline draft picks reaches? Does anyone hold a crystal ball that tells you absolutely when these picks will go? I don't listen to none of these panzies who think they know all. NFL coaches laugh at some of these guys. I saw alot of Oline gone earlier then we thought so for us to sit and hope. I'm sorry but u don't do that. You stick to your plan and u as a coach feel your better then the next man and if I pick this player I know what his weaknesses are but I'm a better coach then his last coach and I'll make him better. This was the smartest draft we've had in years. Gurley and Mason will eat clock. Our depth at the Oline will allow options and we will run the ball down the NFC's and NFL's throat this year. But guess what, we've been playing blindfolded at the Qb position for years and still giving tms all they can handle. Now we get upgraded by Foles who won't have to carry the team just manage it with a heavy run gm and actually throw the ball down the field. Defense is in place. Needed to get rid of Bradford. Gone. Insert Foles. Offensive line needed to be addressed and they did that. In a draft where nothing is for sure you don't play prevent defense you attack. We're going to good this year. I wouldnt be surprised if were able to sign a veteran Oline also to throw in the fold. Front office is finally singing for the fences fellas. Me and my boys are gearing up for appearances all over the country. Don't forget we have a super favorable schedule. We've got to get out the gate strong vs. Seattle but we always play them good. Cheers !! #GurleyROY

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe BPA we could have scooped one but I really don't feel WR has been our problem. Playcalling, OL, and the " statue check down king" Sam Bradford has been it. Sam Bradford will do well in Philly with all the 5-10yd passes and screens but he has no sense of peripheral vision to avoid sacks and does not trust his legs to avoid anything.
I'm actually not convinced that Bradford will do well in Philly. Chip Kelly needs a Russell Wilson guy imo. Someone who can make the quick pass and if it isnt there then run for a first down or take a sack. Bradford already avoids INTs and risks at all costs so that field is going to shrink and the Eagles got rid of a lot of their weapons. I think Bradford is going to have his rookie year all over again and find themselves with 6-8 wins and an angry fanbase.

The thing that gives me hope for next year is that the Niners might be terrible

Rams Upser

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but I feel he'll have success by default. Chip Kelly is a great offensive mind. If Bradford can stay healthy his coach will make him look good. Unlike what we've had for yrs. Can we move Tavon up and down the line please like they used DeSean in Philly. Not just in the slot. I think Foles will bring that aspect to our tm.