• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ugly for the Lakers. Kobe is teaching Randle/Russell/Clarkson that stats are more important than winning. I hadn't watched them for 2-3 weeks -- I thought they were playing better.

The Lakers are last in the league in assists ... it is easy to see why. Every time Randle or Clarkson touched it, there was no way they were going to give it up. (they wouldn't see it again)

You have to hold Scott accountable for this.

As the announcer said, the defense the Lakers were playing was like an All-Star game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green is such a cry baby. He is such a fucking bitch.

He's going to be suspended multiple times due to his number of t's before the end of the season

Draymond's creeping up to that magical techincal number where it's gonna cost him a game. I'm pretty sure that's going to happen. He does need to chill, but I think he over-exerts himself at times to make up for the mostly nonchalant attitude of the rest of the team. Curry gets hammered, but he's probably the most calm guy on the court. Klay never argues. HB would likely would probably start arguing with the ref, but change it up and ask for his future vote when he runs for a senate seat.

Draymond has to work twice as hard as anyone and any leverage by way of calls that go towards the other team significantly impact him more than an average player at his position. But honestly I think a lot of it has to do with making sure he's the vocal leader on the team. It is getting to be a bit much though.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this is a team that complained about others showboating

That's not showboating, that's just emotion. Who cares if it was in front of the Hawks bench?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not showboating, that's just emotion. Who cares if it was in front of the Hawks bench?

To me, it didn't look like it just happened to be in front of the hawks bench... looks like he deliberately does it to their bench. Who knows, you could be right... just what it looked like to me.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it didn't look like it just happened to be in front of the hawks bench... looks like he deliberately does it to their bench. Who knows, you could be right... just what it looked like to me.

He said he made eye contact with Bazemore (who is a friend/ex-teammate) -- and did the shimmy for him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he made eye contact with Bazemore (who is a friend/ex-teammate) -- and did the shimmy for him.

Issue is this is not the first time he or others showboated and taunted the other team. All I'm saying is don't cry when others do it to you when you do it nightly

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that would piss me off if my friend did that. Unless Bazemore said something to him while he was shooting?

Whatever the case... I'm fine if players want to celebrate or even showboat. It only gets aggravating because - like bk said - the Warriors have complained multiple times about other teams doing it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that would piss me off if my friend did that. Unless Bazemore said something to him while he was shooting?

If your friends are anything like mine, that's exactly why they would do that and why I'd do the same to them. :lol:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are being marketed as this new age free flowing team that everyone should like.
But, the players themselves are not very likeable at all.

Curry is way too cocky and taunting other teams like a 12 year old.
And he is also the biggest complainer by far when other teams act the same way.

Thompson is an excuse maker who never gives an ounce of credit to other teams.

Green is just a dick. But, I actually don't mind him because he never was marketed or pretended to be otherwise.
He is an ass...but never put on a phony pretend version. I respect that in a weird way.

They don't all have to be smiling choir boy David Robinson/Peyton Manning types.
But, there is an unlikeable element creeping into that roster slowly and steadily.

Coach Kerr will clean it up before it goes too far.
Otherwise it will become slightly quicker whistles and technical fouls over time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever the case... I'm fine if players want to celebrate or even showboat. It only gets aggravating because - like bk said - the Warriors have complained multiple times about other teams doing it.

Honestly Bazemore plays a lot (I believe he starts now), why not hit a 3 while he is in the game then talk trash to him or whatever. Doing that nonsense in front of the entire Atlanta bench is pretty low if you ask me. I'm pretty sure the other 6+ guys on the ATL bench had no idea that it was intended for Bazemore

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are being marketed as this new age free flowing team that everyone should like.
But, the players themselves are not very likeable at all.

Curry is way too cocky and taunting other teams like a 12 year old.
And he is also the biggest complainer by far when other teams act the same way.

Thompson is an excuse maker who never gives an ounce of credit to other teams.

Green is just a dick. But, I actually don't mind him because he never was marketed or pretended to be otherwise.
He is an ass...but never put on a phony pretend version. I respect that in a weird way.

They don't all have to be smiling choir boy David Robinson/Peyton Manning types.
But, there is an unlikeable element creeping into that roster slowly and steadily.

Coach Kerr will clean it up before it goes too far.
Otherwise it will become slightly quicker whistles and technical fouls over time.

Yep agree and if they do this taunting non-sense in the playoffs as Curry did last night, I'm sure most coaches wouldn't mind going to their 12th or 13th man on the bench and instruct him to send Curry into the first row

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My post had some sarcasm in it because some like to just call the Warriors emotional and having fun when they showboat or get angry. It doesn't even matter to me that he was supposedly doing it to the former Warrior, there were more players on the bench. Do the shimmy after the game when you talk to him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please send all complaints about the Warriors to

tumblr_inline_mtsvscEOIK1rgrr9b.jpg

But seriously though, I get it...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston and Utah on now. Big game for the 8th seed out West

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston and Utah on now. Big game for the 8th seed out West
Rockets, Jazz, and Blazers will all play each other once in the span of a week(including the Jazz/Blazers game Sunday), those 2 spots are really up in the air and tiebreaker could be big. Blazers have the edge over Utah and the Rockets and I think the Rockets are 2-0 against the Jazz.