• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances are he'll match up with Delly tomorrow.
Ever seen the movie White Men Can't Jump?
Whiteside was also at the YMCA last summer, but after being in the Heat system for a season +, is prob looking at 20M/year.
Who really cares about what was, when it didn't involve what is?
Like I said, nobody I know who follows the Heat isn't real excited about this core.

@WiggyRuss . How many times did you say Deng was finished/garbage?
How many players in the league have been all around better than him since his switch to PF?
And, no more Gragic criticism?
The problem was never lack of talent.
It was lack of time to figure out best system for them.

Noticed how Wiggy never responded to my post yesterday about Whiteside/Deng clearly being the better rebounding tandem since the AS break over Tristan/Love. Also didn't say a word about Deng avg more rebounds than both Love and Tristan since the break. That boy is full of shit. Hassan is supposedly only a good rebounder because nobody else on the Heat can rebound but Deng is avg more rebounds than Love/Tristan since he was moved to the 4

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed how Wiggy never responded to my post yesterday about Whiteside/Deng clearly being the better rebounding tandem since the AS break over Tristan/Love. Also didn't say a word about Deng avg more rebounds than both Love and Tristan since the break. That boy is full of shit. Hassan is supposedly only a good rebounder because nobody else on the Heat can rebound but Deng is avg more rebounds than Love/Tristan since he was moved to the 4

He doesn't watch the games.

Would you give up Winslow/Whiteside for Kyrie?
I wouldnt trade either, individually for him, and that's the honest truth.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't watch the games.

Would you give up Winslow/Whiteside for Kyrie?
I wouldnt trade either, individually for him, and that's the honest truth.

Never. Kyrie is really nothing without Lebron in terms of team success. He will put up numbers but IMO he does not make his teammates better. I'm not sure if he can do what Dame is doing in Portland if he was the top dog on that team.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never. Kyrie is really nothing without Lebron in terms of team success. He will put up numbers but IMO he does not make his teammates better. I'm not sure if he can do what Dame is doing in Portland if he was the top dog on that team.

Totally agree.
That isn't to say he isn't very talented, but I'll go back to the Carmelo comparison.
One dimensional, poor defensive players don't lead others into winning anything.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs -2.5 tomorrow.

On another note, #3 seed Canes are +3 vs #11 seed Witchita State tomorrow.
I've seen higher seeds favored before, but never an 11 over a 3.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs -2.5 tomorrow.

On another note, #3 seed Canes are +3 vs #11 seed Witchita State tomorrow.
I've seen higher seeds favored before, but never an 11 over a 3.

Wichita is really really good. Injuries in the first part of the season killed their season. If they were healthy they would have been a top 5 seed

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wichita is really really good. Injuries in the first part of the season killed their season. If they were healthy they would have been a top 5 seed

Agreed. I'm nervous as shit about Wichita St. They fucked up the brackets this year. Miami's supposed to be the top #3 seed in the tourny; yet we got set up with a potential Arizona/Wichita St. match up in the 2nd round. The fuh?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who gives a fuck about how many rebounds a guy has averaged since the break. Do you know who has made the most 3's in the East in the month of February? JR Smith? do you give a fuck? no? why? because its doesnt matter what some asshole does in February. lol...i mean, you have got to be fucking kidding me. I guess this is what the Heat fans need to hang their hat on in face of their oncoming destruction this spring.- how many rebounds Luol Deng had in late February and early March:doh:....youve got to be fucking kidding me.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who gives a fuck about how many rebounds a guy has averaged since the break. Do you know who has made the most 3's in the East in the month of February? JR Smith? do you give a fuck? no? why? because its doesnt matter what some asshole does in February. lol...i mean, you have got to be fucking kidding me. I guess this is what the Heat fans need to hang their hat on in face of their oncoming destruction this spring.- how many rebounds Luol Deng had in late February and early March:doh:....youve got to be fucking kidding me.

And how many times have you analyzed the Heats roster and posted negative things base on stats?
And, in a way, you're correct, stats don't always tell the whole story.
Regardless, Deng has been phenomenal at PF and Love won't be able to defend him tonight if he's assigned to him.

And, our season never was and still isn't anything close to championship or bust.
Yours is, and theres no reason, at all, to think you're beating WC champ 4/7 IF you even get that far.
Heat fans are elated with the direction of our team.
Joe Johnson chose us over LeBron and having to live in Cleveland. Why's that?
James was willing to switch to PF hw wanted him so badly.
Players know. We all know. Miami will always be fine.
Chances are Cavs aren't ever winning anything.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie is Allen Iverson, only with injuries.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny how you don't want stats when they don't work in your favor. In February, you posted a few times about how well JR was shooting the 3. Now, when the stats don't work in your favor...no one cares.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've been gushing plenty about JR's 3-point shooting. Stats don't matter now though? I would argue that what players are doing now is more relevant than what players were doing earlier in the season. It is certainly relevant if this is what Miami is going to do with their lineup going forward.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been gushing plenty about JR's 3-point shooting. Stats don't matter now though? I would argue that what players are doing now is more relevant than what players were doing earlier in the season. It is certainly relevant if this is what Miami is going to do with their lineup going forward.

Only Wiggy is allowed to use stats to his advantage. It is a crime if anyone else does it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Channing Frye has 2 years left at a combined 15 million.....7.5 million a year- IN THIS CAP environment for him.....nice move by Griffin making sure the Cavs have another shooter next season in case they cant retain Jr Smith on the 5 million dollar contract they lowballed him at. Good value. 2 of the better floor spacers in the league for a combined 12 million aint bad...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Wiggy is allowed to use stats to his advantage. It is a crime if anyone else does it
use whatever stats you want--- when was the all star break? a month ago? please tell me who gives a flying fuck how many rebounds Luol Deng has had in the last month during the dog days of the NBA in Feb and March? I could not think of a more worthless stat. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
use whatever stats you want--- when was the all star break? a month ago? please tell me who gives a flying fuck how many rebounds Luol Deng has had in the last month during the dog days of the NBA in Feb and March? I could not think of a more worthless stat. lol

Considering that was when he moved to the 4 it is pretty significant. If he was playing the 4 all season long then this wouldn't have been significant. So should all stats in February and March be thrown in the garbage? You have brought up Kyrie numbers in February and March several times. Who gives a flying fuck how many points Kyrie avg in the last month during the dog days of the NBA in Feb and March? I could not think of a more worthless stat lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie has been on FIRE lately... 28 pts, 56% shooting, 7 assists averaged in 6 February games....he looks really freaking good right now.

This is the man who said numbers in February and March doesn't matter.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your stumpy ass has been bringing up Irving's stats ad nauseam for the last couple of weeks. Fucking hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.