• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Postseason Discussion

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three more years on Josh's contract? Wonder how many for CJ? Neither will be back I gather.

Don't you know that Angels management must think what happened to Hamilton's heart. I really do not comprehend how they did not see this coming after that last half of a year with us. But the reason I dislike the Angels more than any team is they tried everything they could to take us down by signing Pujols and then CJ and Hamilton from us.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you know that Angels management must think what happened to Hamilton's heart. I really do not comprehend how they did not see this coming after that last half of a year with us. But the reason I dislike the Angels more than any team is they tried everything they could to take us down by signing Pujols and then CJ and Hamilton from us.
What goes around come around and it sure has.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like to see where they sign their next contracts. Josh should just retire. The Angels signed their own fate with each signing, Wastin. They won't amount to much after this year.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Pujols is on the books for 8 more years. Never should have signed him to 10 years.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do like to see where they sign their next contracts. Josh should just retire. The Angels signed their own fate with each signing, Wastin. They won't amount to much after this year.
Would not be surprised to see Sosh retire too.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They keep pulling rabbits out of a hat. Their trades have not panned out too much but Trout, Calhoun, Richards and Shoemake have when called up from the minors. That is what is keeping this team afloat. If some of them come back down to earth then you may be right.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this one ain't over yet, but assuming the Angels bite the dust....

Who would have thunk it a month ago that the A's, Angels, and Tigers would be eliminated in their first playoff series...and the Nats are soon to join them...I'm loving it...

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving these AL playoffs!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butler stole second? Nah! Not possible.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just tackled that guy, I think.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They keep pulling rabbits out of a hat. Their trades have not panned out too much but Trout, Calhoun, Richards and Shoemake have when called up from the minors. That is what is keeping this team afloat. If some of them come back down to earth then you may be right.

The Angels need Vernon Wells to kickstart their offense tonight.............. oh wait they're paying him to watch from the couch right?