• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Money In The Bank PPV thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. You're telling me we are going to be sitting through the next couple of months as Cena champion and hearing triple h complain that he doesn't like Cena being champ (WWE's #1 cash maker)

Laughable. WWE creative is taking a shit.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. You're telling me we are going to be sitting through the next couple of months as Cena champion and hearing triple h complain that he doesn't like Cena being champ (WWE's #1 cash maker)

I think HHH will have to abandon what's "best for business" and just make it all personal. Now it has to be all about Evolution.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you're choosing to sit by and watch.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant just ditch the "Whats best for business" idea...its what got WWE into where they are. Its the whole angle as to why Bryan isn't champion and Cena is...

The only way this works is if Cena turns....but it wont happen.

You could also go with an angle where Triple H loves the idea of Cena being at the top, as reasons stated previously (WWE's money making machine) Leaving Cena conflicted and reluctant to have the title because it is for the wrong reason.

Cena wants to drop the titles because of this, but Triple H makes sure Cena is champion because its wahts best for business.

This would keep Cena face (yippee) but also keep the authority heels...because you know the fans will start cheering against Cena.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're choosing to sit by and watch.

Very true, but we've been doing it our whole lives, we can't stop now :gaah:

exactly. I've seen worse shit than this. But I am just sick and tired of CEna on top when there is a crop full of talent in the back that could rise to the top and take over. The Shield cast. Bryan. Wyatts. Ziggler. List goes on...WWE doesn't need Cena with the titles.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant just ditch the "Whats best for business" idea...its what got WWE into where they are. Its the whole angle as to why Bryan isn't champion and Cena is...

The only way this works is if Cena turns....but it wont happen.

You could also go with an angle where Triple H loves the idea of Cena being at the top, as reasons stated previously (WWE's money making machine) Leaving Cena conflicted and reluctant to have the title because it is for the wrong reason.

Cena wants to drop the titles because of this, but Triple H makes sure Cena is champion because its wahts best for business.

This would keep Cena face (yippee) but also keep the authority heels...because you know the fans will start cheering against Cena.

I think that's a good plot line, but I don't see Cena dropping the title because he's conflicted. I could see him turning on The Authority and pissing HHH off tho. Then of course Kane & Evolution will go after him and Super Cena beats them all…

:blah:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a good plot line, but I don't see Cena dropping the title because he's conflicted. I could see him turning on The Authority and pissing HHH off tho. Then of course Kane & Evolution will go after him and Super Cena beats them all…

:blah:

That's why I think an "Attitude Era" needs to make a comeback. Enough PG shit!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cena doesn't drop the titles. He cant. Triple H doesn't allow him too, everytime Cena tries to "throw a match" Triple H ensures Cena wins.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I think an "Attitude Era" needs to make a comeback. Enough PG shit!

Yeah, enough with this PG stuff. It's ruining the whole show. Making it a tragic comedy.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Cena doesn't drop the titles. He cant. Triple H doesn't allow him too, everytime Cena tries to "throw a match" Triple H ensures Cena wins.

I think HHH will just get mad that Randy Orton didn't win the title and try to screw Cena every opportunity he gets. Not saying your idea is bad, it's very creative, but creativity isn't something to expect from the WWE anymore.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the IWC is outraged with Cena being champion. There has to be a swerve in this, other than Cena just winning again.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was digging the Wyatts new theme....Hope thati s only for those two though. Still like Bray's for when all 3 walk out.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres how a ladder match for the titles is suppose to be.

Last edited by a moderator: