• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Money In The Bank PPV thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I completely agree 100%!! I've made several comments that I wish he'd go heel! I think WWE could handle this. I think it'd be good for his career as well, IMO!

I used to get worked up, but I figure there's always something around the corner.

I think Bray woulda been a great champ, not sure why he wasn't put over! :noidea:

Isn't it sad that after a PPV we're hoping for something to turn around the corner? Back in my day, the PPV was the corner.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do y'all not see where Cena as champion is going? Who else would have been a good matchup for Lesnar at Summerslam?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about predictable. Another lackluster PPV. Super Cena is back. Cena v The Authority works as a feud, but not nearly as much as Reigns. Its even more perplexing considering the build-up. Maybe Rollins snatches it from him right away? Tomorrow on RAW?

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Ziggler should have gotten briefcase. Great heel turn for him down the road.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do y'all not see where Cena as champion is going? Who else would have been a good matchup for Lesnar at Summerslam?

Oh, I'm not bitchin. But Cena vs Lesnar? Haven't we seen that?! Would like to see Brock fight Bray or Reigns.

BTW, I'd like to see Brock show up a little more. That shit irritates me!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Ziggler should have gotten briefcase. Great heel turn for him down the road.

I think after Sandow last year the WWE didn't want to take any chances. Heavens forbid they try to be creative for once. Still tho, I'm glad Seth Rollins got it, I think he has the most potential to do something with the briefcase.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think after Sandow last year the WWE didn't want to take any chances. Heavens forbid they try to be creative for once. Still tho, I'm glad Seth Rollins got it, I think he has the most potential to do something with the briefcase.

:agree:

However, was kinda hoping Ambrose woulda snuck in and stole it from em!

:yahoo:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm not bitchin. But Cena vs Lesnar? Haven't we seen that?! Would like to see Brock fight Bray or Reigns.

BTW, I'd like to see Brock show up a little more. That shit irritates me!

Reigns just isn't ready to carry the strap. He has good ring skills, but I don't think he would be able to carry on a solid program on the microphone.

Wyatt facing Lesnar would kill everything that the WWE has done to make the Wyatt's heels. Although they do already have a lot of the WWE universe on their side, facing Lesnar just doesn't make sense.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

However, was kinda hoping Ambrose woulda snuck in and stole it from em!

:yahoo:

Now that I know that John Cena won the WWEWHC, it might as well have been Jack Swagger.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's already in the middle of the hottest storyline. Not only is he in the middle, he is the main reason. Not saying Rollins will not be good with it. He will be great with it. But he doesn't need it to be the headliner. Ziggler does and he would be great with it.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how i would write this till Battleground

6/30: HHH is walking in the back. Heyman comes up to him and says"this Cena reign can end with just one call" HHH blows him off. Makes a Cena vs Rollins match. Cena wins

7/7: Same thing.. Cena vs Kane in a stipulation match. Same result

7/14: Same thing. HHH makes Cena vs Orton at Battleground. Cena vs Wyatts handicap tonight. Sme result. While SuperCena celebrates. HHH and Steph are shown in the locker room. Steph ask HHH "is thins the right thing". To which HHH says "No but it's what i need to do". They enter a door. When the door shuts you can see the nameplate says "Paul Heyman". Fade to black.

7/20: Both Heyman and HHH do interviews saying it's none of their Bussiness about how Raw ended. Orton Gets f5ed by Lesnar during the match. Cena loses by DQ. Brocks f5's cena after the match. Fade to black

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns just isn't ready to carry the strap. He has good ring skills, but I don't think he would be able to carry on a solid program on the microphone.

Wyatt facing Lesnar would kill everything that the WWE has done to make the Wyatt's heels. Although they do already have a lot of the WWE universe on their side, facing Lesnar just doesn't make sense.

Good points. However, whenever Brock comes back, the only guy he can face is Cena?? What about Sheamus?

Personally, I liked Cena winning, as I'm a Cena fan.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already in the middle of the hottest storyline. Not only is he in the middle, he is the main reason. Not saying Rollins will not be good with it. He will be great with it. But he doesn't need it to be the headliner. Ziggler does and he would be great with it.

I guess for me it would've taken a great leap of faith to believe that Ziggler to go from a virtual jobber (like he has been before the PPV) to the #1 contender for the WWEWHC and potentially the next WWEWH Champion. Not saying he isn't deserving of such a push, but that push just wouldn't make sense the way they've promoted him as of late. It's like a "Catch 22" in a way.

He needs a push to win the MITB

But to get the push he needs to win the MITB.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena vs the Authority as an angle? Blah, I think this has been done before. Cena vs McMahons? guess who came out on top? Cena.

Cena vs The Authority gives me no reason to follow this feud because I know Cena will come out on top.

Reigns vs Authority? That would be a hot feud because of the elements of Rollins and Orton hating Reigns AND Reigns being so young i'd tune it because the odds would be against him and theres a good chance the authority moves on past reigns.

But with Cena? I Know who wins this feud, seen it before. Super Cena.

Why not give an up and coming superstar a chance to go over big time by overcoming the authority? Instead we are going to hear from Michael Cole 900x a night how Cena is overcoming all odds and defeating the authority. Someone will end this powerhouse that doesn't need to be put over anymore.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think about it. Cena IS the fucking authority. He IS everything Triple H is trying to create within his shell of a former Evolution.

The face of the WWE.
The unstoppable one.
The one who is "good for business"

It's all Cena.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points. However, whenever Brock comes back, the only guy he can face is Cena?? What about Sheamus?

Personally, I liked Cena winning, as I'm a Cena fan.

IMO, Sheamus just has nothing going for him that would make a program between him and Lesnar interesting. Same with ADR and Cesaro.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Cena vs Lesnar something to watch? What hype is there? 1 year ago WWE hyped Brock Lesnar to be the biggest badass machine around. what happened? He dominates Cena for 15 minutes at Extreme Rules and in the final 30 seconds of the match Super Cena appears and wins.....

Seen it. Done it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Cena vs Reigns at Summer Slam, Cena puts Reigns over, then Rollins cashes in the briefcase after HHH sends the goons after Reigns.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OregonDucks;5120832[B said:
]Why is Cena vs Lesnar something to watch?[/B] What hype is there? 1 year ago WWE hyped Brock Lesnar to be the biggest badass machine around. what happened? He dominates Cena for 15 minutes at Extreme Rules and in the final 30 seconds of the match Super Cena appears and wins.....

Seen it. Done it.

I agree.