• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - All In

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was a mixed bag in my opinion. The DL actually looked pretty good. Only got to the quarterback once but there was pressure more than I thought there would be. The secondary though has a lot to prove in my opinion. Minnesota does not have that great of a receiving core but they had quite a few plays where they had 3-4 yards of space to work with. Again it is preseason so can't read too much at this point but they looked lost more times than not. I will definitely be interested to see how they progress as the preseason goes and obviously into the season.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree cd, you never want to read to much into preseason.. I will wait to see what Tarver and his crazy hybrid D does with Geno Smith.. We only had what 6 sacks or so when we played the Vikes, should of had 10.. Left to many plays on the field.. A good pass rush is a secondary's best friend.. And a power RUN game is a Ds best friend.. Sims, Jelly, McGee, and Smith are going to bring heat up that middle, which should leave the DEs 1 on 1 and free up the LBs to hit the QB.. And when you pressure and HIT the QB, the DBs look good.. We got alot of new starters on our team, so we NEED all our preseason games to gel as a team..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders put the big hurt on the Cowboys in practice!! Hopefully they bring that pain to the Jets!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the fight video and that was crazy! I don't think I have ever seen that happen before at a joint practice. Heard there was a Raiders fan that took a swing at a Cowboys fan as well with some helmet they brought. Sounds like the team and fans are pretty fired up.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, the media will never tell you the whole truth.. The Cowboys started it, and the Raiders put them in there place on the field and and in the brawl.. Heck there was another 8 of so fights today, as the Raiders put them in there place yet again!! Schaub went right through them!! The D was hitting HARD!! Man i have never seen a safety hit as hard as Dowling can, that dude hits like a LB.. These two days were intense, and both teams should come out better from it..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the media has been saying all day the Cowboys started it. I was more just saying it is getting pretty feisty out there at camp. Now the helmet from the fan was video taped too and that one was all a Raider fan doing a classless action. Raider and Cowboy player going at it to only have a fan essentially sucker punch the player does not look good. Thankfully know not all Raider fans are that way

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, i really don't know what our record will be this year?? Im hoping for 10-6!! Could we get that record?? Maybe!! One thing i do know is, Mark Davis will get his NEW stadium!! Be it Oakland or LA he will get it.. Its in the works now.. Add another 60M in cap next year, along with alot of good young players!! The future is all SILVER AND BLACK!! Silver and Black is just sexy eh?? Anyways, we need to RUN the ball, and HIT the QB!! I mean Power RUN right at them.. Make them stack the box, then punish them with the pass!! This OL we got could be beast?? Those are some big mean dudes we got there, so it will come down to them on the O side of the ball.. On D stop the RUN and HIT the QB over and over till he starts crying!! Our DTs need to bring that heat up the middle to make that happen.. Im really looking forward to 2014, who knows what our record will be?? But this Raider Fan is ALL IN for the ride.. Go Raiders!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD, that Cowboy player was talking shit to that fan.. Football player or not, you go talk shit to someone you better be ready to back up your talk.. Thats just the way it is bro.. Do i agree with it no!! But it is what it is..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players & fans should NEVER be this close during live competition. Period. Some fans take it WAY too seriously & personally. Let the players play. Let the fans cheer for their team & boo the opponent. :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two great days of practice, the only thing that sucks is losing Nick Kasa for the year!! Lets see what RM does?? Do we make a move for a Vet TE to pair with Rivera?? Or do we stand pat and wait for Aus to get healthy, and roll with the young guys backing up Rivera?? Hmmmm

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After two great days of practice, the only thing that sucks is losing Nick Kasa for the year!! Lets see what RM does?? Do we make a move for a Vet TE to pair with Rivera?? Or do we stand pat and wait for Aus to get healthy, and roll with the young guys backing up Rivera?? Hmmmm

Isn't Reece still an option? IDK about you, but I would stack him up against VD across the Bay.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there are some rumors that Reece will get some run at TE.. Hope so, between him and Rivera it could be pretty lethal.. VD is a great pass catching TE thats all he can do imo.. Reece is just a beast!! FB, RB, has great hands and speed!! Has played WR, and no doubt he could play TE at a high level.. The guy is just an all around beast player!!
Reece and Rivera would be ALL-PRO in a system that features the TE!! IMO.. Use him Olsen for crying out loud!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there are some rumors that Reece will get some run at TE.. Hope so, between him and Rivera it could be pretty lethal.. VD is a great pass catching TE thats all he can do imo.. Reece is just a beast!! FB, RB, has great hands and speed!! Has played WR, and no doubt he could play TE at a high level.. The guy is just an all around beast player!!
Reece and Rivera would be ALL-PRO in a system that features the TE!! IMO.. Use him Olsen for crying out loud!!

Reece is one of the most committed and talented players on the roster, I am pretty sure he could split out and create a mismatch, it would be a shame not to at least give it a try. Reece to the post!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree man.. Need to get Reece the ball.. ALL day every day.. What we need is a great blocking TE!! Someone to bring in when we want to grind the ball on first and goal..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, again there was some good and bad in this game.. The good?? The QBs and the RUN game looked good..
The bad?? More drops!! Spotty DB play!! We NEED our 1st round pick Hayden playing!! Although Carrie and Chekwa are looking very good, McGill is starting to play better, after missing most of camp.. The Vets Brown and Rogers need to step it up!! The bottom line we NEED Hayden starting!! We got 2 games left to fix our problems!!
And I think Reggie needs to make a move!! Surprise us big dawg!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely was a very inconsistent game for the Raiders. The run game was about the only thing that looked half way consistent as MJD made some nice moves. Schaub looked like he was afraid to pass it any further than 5 yards and just was not impressive in my opinion. He should have been pick 6ed at least a couple of times in that game. I expected more from him considering Detroit has probably the worst secondary in the NFL in my opinion. It is still preseason and obviously his receivers didn't help him out much either but Schaub is starting to look more like the Schaub of last year.

I was again impressed with the Raiders DL though. Justin Tuck looks like a very good signing at this point. If the secondary can get it together they could put together a pretty good unit. Unfortunately the secondary looked very lost on some of those plays. They looked like communication errors more than anything so that can be cleaned up but you usually hope by this point the 1st unit doesn't make some of those mistakes. A lot of new moving pieces so wouldn't worry too much yet but they definitely need to get to work.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoken like a man that knows the game.. What did we talk about ALL off season?? The players coming together as a team.. Gel.. Alot of new moving parts on this team, and as you said, you can see the communication errors out there!! Some players are like dang am i suppose to be there and not here?? It will take time, but you can see some flashes of what they can be.. Schaub Played ok, i think he can get the job done, for what we will ask him to do.. We are a RUN team first with Schaub!! When the rookie phenom Carr gets his RUN we will be little more vertical.. Heck what about McG?? He can ball too.. He too can drive the ball down the field as well.. So we have options IF Schaub fails..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr looked good. Honestly I think he will be starting by midseason for you guys. What are they saying about his injury right now? I had heard they are calling it a concussion but Carr I thought said he thinks he broke a rib or two? Seems weird to have the two reports so far off. Also what is the news on Hayden and when he is supposed to be coming back? I loved him in the draft a year ago. Thought it was a good pick for you guys if he could show he was healthy. Unfortunately health has been the story of his career up to this point it seems.

The communication issues could be what derail some of this season...or at least early on in the season. By the end of the year if you guys can stay healthy though you are going to be a tough group for sure. I'm just glad that final game of the year is at Denver.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr has a concussion for sure.. The Raiders are not saying anything about the rib thing yet, we should know more in the coming days.. And Hayden has been doing some jogging but thats it.. Hopefully he is ready to go when we face the Jets, at least coming off the bench till he gets his legs under him..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i go around to see what Raider fans are saying.. Most of them already packed it in for 2014.. Fire RM and DA!! Mack is a BUST!! Heck most if not all of them were hoping and praying Mack fell to us.. Carr and the rest of the rookies stink!! Every player on this team sucks, i hate my life etc!! Hey maybe they are right?? But im a wait and see what happens in the regular season type of guy.. Ya i know thats crazy thinking on my part, but hey a fan has to have hope eh?? smh..