• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - All In

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the season.... Just a simple you tube gettin' me fired up. A lot of veteran leadership so I'm all in and it's time to get back to the promise land.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more?

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEjLWzV--q8"]Ultimate Khalil Mack Highlights | HD - YouTube[/ame]

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek - great touch and accuracy. Nice NFL gun, too :yahoo:

If you don't get jacked about this vid, you better check your pulse

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks NickTheGreek!! Those U Tube video's are Freakin Bad Azz!! I can't wait to see the rookies play, alot of hype surrounding these guys.. Mack Attack, will be used all over the field.. Hit the QB!! Carr with the cannon arm!! Man i can't wait to see him play.. Big Gabe Jackson and Jelly Ellis, The BIG DBs!! Throw in a VERY good blend of Vets.. Man im ALL IN!! Hopefully today we start our march on a WINNING season!! GO RAIDERS!! Silver and Black..

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks NickTheGreek!! Those U Tube video's are Freakin Bad Azz!! I can't wait to see the rookies play, alot of hype surrounding these guys.. Mack Attack, will be used all over the field.. Hit the QB!! Carr with the cannon arm!! Man i can't wait to see him play.. Big Gabe Jackson and Jelly Ellis, The BIG DBs!! Throw in a VERY good blend of Vets.. Man im ALL IN!! Hopefully today we start our march on a WINNING season!! GO RAIDERS!! Silver and Black..

Carr is going to be the best QB of the 2014 draft and that's not homerism. He has the moxie, the rifle, the touch, can go back shoulder on the fades, has solid play action, a real nice pump fake, the ability to run with the ball and mobility, toughness, leadership, accuracy.

I think his older brother's career may have scared some teams off.

Plenty of teams will be pissed they passed on Carr. We have a signal caller that will lead us back to prominence. I can see it objectively, not homerly.

:suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree NickThe Greek with everything you just said about Carr.. He has everything you want in a franchise QB!!
Its up to the coaching staff to get him ready to play ball..

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree NickThe Greek with everything you just said about Carr.. He has everything you want in a franchise QB!!
Its up to the coaching staff to get him ready to play ball..

Hopefully, we can get a game like this out of Carr. A bit lofty but that's what pixie dust and fandom is about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCfurwjR5qc]Rich Gannon sets NFL record along with Jerry Rice on MNF 2002 & ESPN2 with Eric Allen - YouTube[/ame]

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Rich Gannon is a boss!! If Carr can play like him?? We will WIN SBs!! Carr has ALL the tools to be like Gannon.. But with a way stronger arm.. Lets see what he can do with our tall super fast YOUNG WRs!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little keeps looking real good at camp!! Looks explosive, catching everything looking like his rookie year.. What a score for the Raiders if that guy snaps out of that head funk he was in!!

Captain Legacy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the Raiders' faithful, which veteran addition will make a bigger impact on offense this year? Maurice Jones-Drew, James Jones, or Greg Little?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap, i say James Jones will.. DMAC is out to prove he is the #1 back in Oakland, and will cut into MJD's carries.. Little has his hands full, as the Raiders are DEEP at WR.. Schaub and Jones are already in tune..

Captain Legacy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap, i say James Jones will.. DMAC is out to prove he is the #1 back in Oakland, and will cut into MJD's carries.. Little has his hands full, as the Raiders are DEEP at WR.. Schaub and Jones are already in tune..

Thank you for your input, I actually agree with you but I wanted to see what the Raider Nation felt.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the raiders oline this year ? I think overall they will be a lot better than people think they will be. Probably not last in the afc west.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the raiders oline this year ? I think overall they will be a lot better than people think they will be. Probably not last in the afc west.

They are HUGE for starters. I think ave. 6'4"/325. Also, for 1st time in a long time, they are deep. Run first & pound the rock! :clap:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are HUGE for starters. I think ave. 6'4"/325. Also, for 1st time in a long time, they are deep. Run first & pound the rock! :clap:

I guess it depends who the starters are but yeah about 6'5" and 315 for the starters for the Raiders. The AFC West all decided to beef up this year it seems like...Broncos average about 6'5" and 323. I think San Diego is actually the biggest of all the AFC West teams while the Chiefs are the only ones that went half way small and they were still in the 300's on average.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it depends who the starters are but yeah about 6'5" and 315 for the starters for the Raiders. The AFC West all decided to beef up this year it seems like...Broncos average about 6'5" and 323. I think San Diego is actually the biggest of all the AFC West teams while the Chiefs are the only ones that went half way small and they were still in the 300's on average.

"For starters", I meant "to start the conversation". I'm just recalling what was tossed around on Comcast on who was projected. I may be off slightly on the weight. My main optimism is the fact that they should be very deep. Something that was a real issue last year.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"For starters", I meant "to start the conversation". I'm just recalling what was tossed around on Comcast on who was projected. I may be off slightly on the weight. My main optimism is the fact that they should be very deep. Something that was a real issue last year.

They should...I was checking out a depth chart for the Raiders and guys I thought would be starting they had as back ups so if nothing else that is a good sign of competition. That is exactly what you want in camp.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Carr is looking like everything we had hoped for and more so far.. The bad news for Carr, and yet still good news is?? Schaub is looking like his former pro bowler self!! Dang, hopefully theses guys keep looking like that ALL year long!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Carr is looking like everything we had hoped for and more so far.. The bad news for Carr, and yet still good news is?? Schaub is looking like his former pro bowler self!! Dang, hopefully theses guys keep looking like that ALL year long!!

This is exactly what we wanted. Schaub needs to be the MAN for a year, maybe 2. Carr needs to psh him every single week, while perfecting his craft. Look how long Rogers sat behind Favre. MS just needs to stay healthy, focused, effective & successful.