• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 NFL Draft Baalke Bash quarto round attraverso sette

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I called it!

Lattimore and Lawrence Okoye. Stash them on the practice squad.

Super great draft. The only thing I felt we did not address is depth at WR. I wanted us to add Da'rick Rogers with a late 7th as a flyer, to go along with Patton. Would be nice to have receivers being groomed behind the current ones, since the current ones either have expiring contracts or injuries.

Not sure if we addressed backup tackle or replacement center but maybe the coaching staff is high on Kilgore and Looney. Plus this draft had an unusual run on tackles and guards.

they'd have to think PUP for Lattimore. Okoye looks good on paper, but he'll be hard pressed to even make the PS? with this large a draft class, it'll be a battle for PS spots.

Patton is depth at WR, Bykowski is the attempt at a swing OT.

not complaining with Cooper, but wondering if a cover guy would've worked better? there are typically the shorter CB's who can turn quicker, to cover the real quick receivers. too many WR's like Tavon Austin and Amendola. types.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure don't see 13 picks, WTF?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Ray_Dogg
My wife and I had a huge blowout last night. Apparently I'm crazy for drinking champagne over Tank and watching a TV with just names and numbers for hours. Then the Warriors playoff game was the straw to break her back. I think I'll be buying a second tv and cable box soon.

A familiar tale of woe.