• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sorry Ty I had to work but I caught Hunter going yard off of Myers on the drive home. ^5!!!

Hell yeah man. I am usually around on here when there are day games going during the week. Since I am stuck at a computer anyway for work why not have gameday and SportsHoopla going on the side right?

I thought it was kind of funny how Myers blew it for the Astros while Pence won it for the Phillies. Sorta bass ackwards from years past.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Hell yeah man. I am usually around on here when there are day games going during the week. Since I am stuck at a computer anyway for work why not have gameday and SportsHoopla going on the side right?

I thought it was kind of funny how Myers blew it for the Astros while Pence won it for the Phillies. Sorta bass ackwards from years past.

I was thinking the same thing !!! Lol

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

I've never eaten Quall (sic), but I would like to KILL one.. lol

YES... Pence IS the BOMB.

It's probably the only place you can ask for a bomb instead of getting a Save.

shit, I hope Brett doesn't blame his wife for going to Texas.. lol

I know someone who knows Brett's wife and they say she's always liq'd up trying to pick up dudes. I hear she's a nasty sloppy drunk.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Middleton’s windfall is the stuff Phillies fans’ dreams are made of. “Out of all of them — the Buck brothers, Betz — he would be the one to stir the pot,” says Kruk. “I got into an elevator with him at the Vet after someone just blew a save. He said, ‘If I have to get a whole new damn bullpen, that’s what I’ll do.’ He was trembling.”

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Middleton’s fingerprints were also said to be on the body of general manager Ed Wade, whom Montgomery begrudgingly axed after eight years of failure, and it’s believed the Middletons accelerated Montgomery’s ascension by nudging Giles into retirement. “If there was anything in the group that pushed him out, that’s my guess,” says a team insider. “They were always sniping at him. They would either buy into [the criticism of Giles] or start it.” One thing the Middletons and Giles seemed to agree on was the value of a championship. In 2006, Giles told a group of reporters, “The ownership group’s main goal is to win. Win a World Series. Particularly, two of them say in every meeting, ‘Gosh darn it, I want to win a World Series.’” Giles then admitted he was one of the two, prompting a reporter to ask, “Is the guy who pushed you out [Middleton] the other one?” Giles replied, “No comment.”

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Yesterday on 610-WIP radio, Howard Eskin cited a source inside the organization in reporting that Middleton's stake has grown to close to 40 percent. Today on CSNPhilly.com, Jim Salisbury listed Middleton as one of the keys to getting the deal done. "Don’t underestimate the billionaire part owner’s impact on the Phillies’ aggressiveness. The guy is a competitor. He likes to win. You can see that when he walks around the clubhouse soaked in champagne after playoff series wins. You could see it in his eyes – they were fiery with anger and disappointment – when the Phillies lost in the NLCS in October. Middleton might be a silent partner in the public’s eye, but he’s not silent in that boardroom. He’s got some Steinbrenner in him. Once upon a time, he pushed for the Phillies to sign Jim Thome. He wants that trophy back and the deep pockets and aggressive attitude that he has brought to the ownership level has certainly impacted this franchise’s will to win."
Update: Lee passed his physical and is officially a Phillie for the next five years.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

David Montgomery needs to realize that the Phillies are no longer in the business to make money they are in the business to win championships.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
5 game winning streak and Boston in for the weekend. What a difference a week makes.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston and Philly. They couldn't have scripted it better. Two teams not meeting expectations so far battling it out.

Everyone will want to see Paps shut down his old team. The Bank will be rockin this weekend!

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Shhhhhhhhhh.. Phils are creeping back in. We don't want to wake-up the Flies in Washington.. yet.

KillerMoFo.. how about them Sixers?

PF.. didn't forget about you.

Nick I sent my buddy a text last night that said exactly what you posted on my Facebook. "WoW!!!!!!!"