• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck!!! No replay?!!!!!

You gotta get MLB Network. Ever since I did life has been good. Quickpitch is like Sports Center on ESPN only just baseball highlights. Awesome.

Also since I have Direct TV they always give you a free week of MLB Extra Innings when the season starts. I'm pretty much gonna be worthless for the next week. lol

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

Thanks Ty, I have everything but Direct TV. They normally replay day games on Comcast but the Flyers played last night. I should have recorded it.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You gotta get MLB Network. Ever since I did life has been good. Quickpitch is like Sports Center on ESPN only just baseball highlights. Awesome.

Also since I have Direct TV they always give you a free week of MLB Extra Innings when the season starts. I'm pretty much gonna be worthless for the next week. lol

I have MLB and for $5 a month is worth every penny. As for Direct TV the only reason PC has that is strictly for the ****o channels. :censored:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have MLB and for $5 a month is worth every penny. As for Direct TV the only reason PC has that is strictly for the ****o channels. :censored:

I guess that is the one word you can't type on the hoop. I assume it's to cut down on spamer stuff. Most here call it pron to get around the censor. There is always a way you know. :D

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PC - The mere fact you know to call this pron, to get around the censor, is a little scary. LOL

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are Absolutely Right! No doubt..:doh: Dummo Brown would have miscalculated 'The Catch' and it would have been a loss.

You are both dead on. Mega is also 6'5" and needed every inch to make that catch. It would have definately gotten by Downtown Brown.