• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Draft - Thurs. April 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Heckert: Browns “fine with Colt McCoy,” may trade down | ProFootballTalk

Heckert also said that the Browns might trade down from the No. 4 spot in the NFL draft, but “there’s no way” they’ll trade up into the Vikings’ No. 3 spot. That’s because, Heckert said, the Browns don’t have one particular player they’re definitely targeting, and instead have a handful of players they could take near the top of the draft.

“There’s five players we really like,” he said.

The screens are starting to get smokey.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, honestly, the Colts & Skins are walking away with franchise QBs.... Luck could fit anywhere and Rg3 will be successful wherever(new Colts offense to boot)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I obviously approve the Hill pick in Rang's mock, but passing over Perry is a bit brutal... It sucks cause we just signed Brooks to his payday so, do we still target Perry or a top pass rusher in the first?(i know later in the draft yeah). Future tandem, Aldon and Perry(if lives up to expectations)... scary.

Bingo must make dinners for Brugler or something.... I'll live with the Jenkins pick however, Amini is rising so.... IDK, i think G would get a nod for now for me.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
we just signed Brooks to his payday so, do we still target Perry or a top pass rusher in the first?

Hell to the yes! If the VaGiants have taught us anything it's that you can't have too many pass rushers. Perry is the next Brian Orakpo.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No Peter Konz in the 1st round???

I would vomit with rage if the Niners passed on Nick Perry.

Nick Perry reeks of Larry English. He would be a good fit to play end but I don't trust him much as an OLB despite his impressive measurebles.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nick Perry reeks of Larry English. He would be a good fit to play end but I don't trust him much as an OLB despite his impressive measurebles.

I think he'd be worth the pick even if he's a part time pass rusher.

Why do you think Perry reeks of Larry English?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I obviously approve the Hill pick in Rang's mock, but passing over Perry is a bit brutal... It sucks cause we just signed Brooks to his payday so, do we still target Perry or a top pass rusher in the first?(i know later in the draft yeah). Future tandem, Aldon and Perry(if lives up to expectations)... scary.

Bingo must make dinners for Brugler or something.... I'll live with the Jenkins pick however, Amini is rising so.... IDK, i think G would get a nod for now for me.

:whoo:

Jenkins will be a beast man. Trust me...! For some reason our team feel as if we can afford to gamble on players with shaky past. We have enough strong personalities in the locker room and through coaching to not allow distractions to ruin our team dynamic. Thus, I have confidence in Jenkins being a model citizens in our environment.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both scenarios, but Dane Brugler's version would get my c0ck hard.

LOL....

Night_at_the_roxbury-What_is_love%3F_original_gif.GIF

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he'd be worth the pick even if he's a part time pass rusher.

Why do you think Perry reeks of Larry English?

Their physical stature. I'm really basing this opinion mostly due to their style of play. They don't posses that innate skill/mentality to be relentless (killer instinct). I've never seen a bull rush from Nick Perry. Have you seen a Justin Smith or Aldon Smith bullrush. Perry/English can only dream of doing that to an OT.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be interested to hear Pozz's take on that. I remember him being a huge Larry English fan coming out of the draft.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Irsay says Colts undecided on Luck vs RG3
March, 26, 2012
1:35PM ET
By Dan Graziano

PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay says his team likes Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III and hasn't decided which of the two star quarterbacks it will take with the No. 1 pick in next month's draft.

"I think they're both outstanding young men," Irsay said during a break in the owners meetings here Monday. "I don't think it's either-or, where only one of them is going to succeed. I think they're both going to be great."

It's long been assumed the Colts would take Luck with the first pick, and after the Washington Redskins traded up to get the No. 2 pick in the draft, it's been assumed that they'd take Griffin. In truth, the Redskins are expecting the Colts to take Luck and excited to have Griffin. But if the Colts did take Griffin instead, the Redskins would be thrilled to have Luck fall to their spot.

Since they have the No. 1 pick, the Colts could, if they so choose, do a contract with Luck (or Griffin, or any player they want, actually) in advance of the draft.

"If we decided to do a deal early with one of them, that's something we could definitely look into," Irsay said. "But we're still in the evaluation process right now."

It's possible the Colts have always been and remain set on taking Luck, and that the public interest in Griffin is a negotiating tactic Irsay is attempting to use with Luck. The Colts have been enamored with Luck for a long time. ESPN analyst Bill Polian, who was the Colts' GM until a couple of months ago, has said last week on NFL Live that he believes Irsay is set on Luck as Peyton Manning's successor in Indianapolis.

The key thing to remember, though, if you're a Redskins fan, is the team believes (as Irsay says his team does) that there are two can't-miss quarterback prospects in this year's draft, and the trade the Redskins made with St. Louis ensured they will get one of them. Which one it is doesn't matter as much as the fact that the Redskins believe that No. 2 pick sets them up at quarterback for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.