• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Draft - Thurs. April 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order of whom you'd want if they're all on the board how would you rank these players?

J. Jenkins
S. Hill
Devon Still
Coby Fleener

These are the guys I'd consider if Poe, Perry, Konz, & Glenn are gone and the Niners don't trade down.

If we're ranking them in order for draft picks I'd say #1 Hill
#2 Coby Fleener
#3 Jenkins
#4 Still

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Read the question wrong, in order of who I'd want it would be:
Jenkins
Hill
Still
Fleener

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't know what I was thinking when I put Fleener's name on that list. I wouldn't consider him at 30, but I know many other would.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Philly's potential target at No. 4
8:41AM ET
Philadelphia Eagles

On Sunday we drew your attention to a potential blockbuster trade involving the Cleveland Browns and the Philadelphia Eagles. The two clubs have done deals in the recent past, perhaps partially as a result of the fact that former Eagles GM Tom Heckert now holds the same position in Cleveland. In this current rumor, the Eagles trade up from No. 15 overall to No. 4 overall, a move that would potentially involve multiple 2012 and 2013 picks.

While at least one scribe in Philly is calling the deal unlikely, let's proceed as if the deal has gone down. For whom are the Eagles making this move?

The obvious line of speculation has been that a team trading up to No. 4 would be doing so for Texas A&M QB Ryan Tannehill, but this doesn't necessarily make much sense for the Eagles. If this is, in fact, Andy Reid's Super Bowl or bust season, why would they make such a bold move only to draft a player that will need a season or two of development? Though they may need to upgrade at backup QB -- given Michael Vick's perennial health issues -- there's no guarantee that Tannehill will be ready to contribute even in this fashion.

Instead, if the Eagles are actually going to trade up (and sacrifice all those other picks), it's going to be for a player that can help the 2012 version of the team win the Super Bowl. That points to two specific players that are amongst the "Big Six" prospects: USC OT Matt Kalil and Oklahoma St. WR Justin Blackmon.

In order to get their hands talons on Kalil, he'll have had to slip by the Minnesota Vikings at No. 3. This is possible, as our NFL Insider Adam Schefter suggested last week that the Vikes are not entirely sold on the USC product. The same idea applies to Blackmon, who'd be under consideration by Minnesota if they don't go with Kalil. Either way, one of the two will be available to Philly at No. 4 if they do complete this deal.

Ultimately, nothing may come of all of this. Philly will likely have some intriguing players from which to pick at No. 15, players that can also have an impact right away. And if they want to move up a little bit to address the O-line, they could work out a smaller trade with Jacksonville (at No. 7), a team rumored to be interested in moving back.

- Tim Kavanagh​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saints GM talks trade ideas
1:53PM ET
New Orleans Saints

The New Orleans Saints have no first-round pick, having dealt it last year to select Mark Ingram. And they have no second-round pick, having lost it in punishment due to the bounty scandal. That leaves general manager Mickey Loomis in a tight bind, and he tells James Varney of the New Orleans Times-Picayune that there is virtually no chance the Saints will seek to trade up in the draft, though he left the door open to move down.

"We've traded picks away before," he said. "I don't recall off the top of my head a year where we didn't have a first- or second-round pick, but look, that has happened before to teams. And we still have five picks -- third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh. So that's five players we can bring in here to help contribute to our team. So we've got to do a great job with those five picks and sign some college free agents after the draft that can help us. And look, I think we get more focused, not less, when you're short at the top of the draft. Because we have to do a good job, and we will do a good job with those mid-round and late-round picks because we have done that in the past."

- Vince Verhei​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cowboys eyeing Alabama defenders
1:26PM ET
Dallas Cowboys

With Bradie James in Houston and Terence Newman in Cincinnati, the Dallas Cowboys have obvious holes at linebacker and cornerback. Though they signed Brodney Pool in free agency, they could still use an upgrade at safety as well. Which brings us to the Alabama Crimson Tide, who have three players at those positions -- Courtney Upshaw, Dre Kirkpatrick, and Mark Barron -- who could be there for the taking when Dallas picks at No. 14.

Stephen Jones, the Cowboys' chief operating officer and director of player personnel, discussed those three players with the staff of The Dallas Morning News, praising Alabama coach Nick Saban for preparing players for the NFL before discussing the prospects individually.

"Kirkpatrick is a really long corner," Jones says. "He has great length. He has a lot of productivity there at Alabama, one of the top corners in the draft.

"You go with Mark Barron who is a tremendous leader on that defense. I think he was one of the top guys the rest of the defense looked to."

As for Upshaw, "He's a guy we're really going to have to take a long, hard look at over the next couple of weeks to see is he a SAM linebacker for us, what is his more natural position or is he more of a defensive end," Jones says.

- Vince Verhei​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gilmore climbing into top 10?
1:02PM ET
South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore

For some time now, the consensus has put LSU's Morris Claiborne at the top of the list of available cornerbacks in this year's draft, with Alabama's Dre Kirkpatrick solidly behind him. Now, though, Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com says that many observers have moved South Carolina's Stephon Gilmore ahead of Kirkpatrick. Dan Pompei of the National Football Post writes that Gilmore could be a top 10 pick, while Josh Norris of RotoWorld.com is predicting Gilmore will go to the Panthers at No. 9. Pompei also cites Mike Mayock of the NFL Network as saying that Gilmore is a "top 10 to top 15" pick.

For now, ESPN experts Mel Kiper and Todd McShay are leaving Gilmore closer to No. 20 than No. 10:

- Vince Verhei​

Mel Kiper, Jr.
Gilmore to Bengals at No. 21

"The Bengals need to add depth at corner, and Gilmore is a natural fit. A starter since the day he stepped on campus at South Carolina, Gilmore is a smart, mature player who has good instincts, can be effective in press and will pick up concepts quickly. He tested well across the board, with no glaring weaknesses in his game."

Todd McShay
Gilmore to Bears at No. 19

"Gilmore could be a top-15 pick, and while he's still developing in terms of instincts he has the size, athleticism and speed to become a No. 1 corner. And a team that will face Aaron Rodgers and Matthew Stafford four times a year has to be able to cover on the perimeter."

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Taking a chance with Burfict
11:41AM ET
Arizona State LB Vontaze Burfict

Take a look at ESPN's ranking of the top inside linebackers available in April's draft. At No. 6 is Arizona State's Vontaze Burfict, a three-year starter in a BCS conference with 29.5 total career tackles for loss. A look at Burfict's draft profile shows that he has the highest possible grade in production, height/weight/speed, and durability. However, he has the lowest possible grade in intangibles, showing that while Burfict is a uniquely gifted athlete, he's also a headcase who may go undrafted entirely due to attitude problems.

John Walters of The Daily explains that Burfict accumulated a whopping 17 personal foul calls in his Arizona State career. "You don't even have to say anything to Tez, just walk up to him and bump him after a play," said Shelly Lyons, a teammate of Burfict's at Arizone State and Centennial High School in Corona, Calif. "He will retaliate."

Burfict was benched in ASU's regular season finale against California after committing two personal fouls on one third-quarter drive. He did not play again until the second half of the Las Vegas Bowl, even as the Sun Devils trailed Boise State 28-3 at halftime.

Then came the scouting combine, when Burfict posted the worst 40-yard dash and broad jump (and second-worst vertical leap) in his position group.

It had been rumored that the Cleveland Browns were looking at Burfict, but Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer says the team has "zero interest."

- Vince Verhei​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jets interested in moving up?
11:15AM ET
New York Jets

Are the New York Jets content to wait their turn at No. 16 in the first round of the NFL Draft, or are they looking to leap closer to the front of the line? Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork.com says that the most likely Jets trade scenario will come to fruition if a specific offensive player falls out of the top five:

- Vince Verhei​

Rich Cimini
Richardson may be too talented to resist

"If the Jets want to trade up, the highest logical target is the Jaguars (No. 7 overall), who may be looking to deal out. What would it take to go up nine spots? According to the trade value chart, which serves as a guide to teams, the Jets would have to give up their first-, second- and fifth-round picks -- plus maybe a seventh-round throw-in. There's speculation the Jets are willing to move up to No. 7 for South Carolina OLB Melvin Ingram. In my opinion, that would be too much to surrender for a short-armed pass rusher who started only one season. Don't get me wrong, he's a terrific prospect, but he's not one of the elite players. For Alabama RB Trent Richardson, I'd do it. He could change the entire offense."

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Value to be had late in the first round
April, 13, 2012 3:17PM ET
By Kevin Weidl

Earlier this week I examined three prospects riding the hype machine, a trio who will likely be overdrafted in relation to their true grade/value. Today I'll look at three underrated prospects who should offer good value later in the first round or early in the second.

I'm sold on these three players as safe picks and immediate NFL contributors.

Versatility and a long frame give Chandler Jones plenty of upside.

Syracuse DE Chandler Jones (Grade: 92)
There's plenty to like about Jones, from his impressive frame (6-foot-5, 266 pounds) and length (35¾-inch arms) to his versatility and quick hands.

Jones has a good first step and does a nice job getting his hands into blockers and winning the battle off the snap. He could be more compact with his hand use as a pass-rusher, but he plays with good leverage and is able to bend the edge, giving him a lot of upside in that area. And even when Jones doesn't get home as a pass-rusher, he can disrupt plays by getting his hands up into passing lanes or reaching out and stripping the ball when coming around the edge. He also shows good strength and can anchor against the run when he keeps his pads low.

There's no reason Jones can't bulk up to around 285 pounds in his first couple of seasons in the NFL, and he could fit at a 5-technique (end) in a 3-4 scheme or a left end in a 4-3 defense. And while it's not an ideal fit, Jones does show the athleticism to occasionally hold up as a 3-4 outside linebacker. He's still a little raw, but given his rare combination of length and athleticism, Jones' best football is ahead of him and he's worthy of a pick in the 20-32 range in the first round.

Nebraska LB Lavonte David (90)
David (6-0, 233) was a little heavier than anticipated at the NFL combine, but his 4.65-second 40-yard dash is very good for a linebacker prospect. That backs up the impressive range we see on film, which combines with his instincts and easy movements to make David a sideline-to-sideline run defender. And while he's a bit undersized, David shows good point-of-attack skills. He absorbs contact well and is able to sift through traffic to get to the ball. He's also a very reliable tackler and will keep his head up even when leaving his feet.

What separates him from most other outside linebackers is his versatility in coverage. David has good range in underneath zone and is also able to match up well in man-to-man, even showing the ability to slide out and cover slot receivers on occasion. That's an important trait given the recent increase in spread sets in the NFL and the emphasis on utilizing athletic tight ends.

David looks like a perfect fit as a weakside linebacker in a 4-3 defense, the kind of player who can contribute immediately in subpackages and on special teams, and can perhaps compete for a starting job. He's simply one of the best pure football players in the entire class.

David will certainly be off the board very early in the second round, and don't be surprised if a team with a linebacker need (New York Giants?) takes him late in the first round.

Boise State RB Doug Martin (87)
Martin (5-9¼, 223) is not elite in any one category, but he does everything well. His 4.55 in the 40 is not blazing, but his speed is adequate, and his patience and vision separate him from most other backs in this year's class.

Martin is patient to the hole and quick getting through it. He does a great job setting up blocks, letting offensive linemen work and then making a cut off what he sees. He has a natural feel for cutback lanes and the flow of a defense, and his ability to see holes and anticipate moves before they develop is impressive. Martin is also a strong, balanced runner who can bounce off tacklers and churn out tough yards after absorbing contact.

Finally, he's a versatile back who shines on third down. Martin runs good routes out of the backfield and shows the good hands to quickly secure the ball and get upfield. He's also above-average in pass protection, in terms of both technique and leverage. Martin knows how to find blitzers coming from the second level of the defense and get into position to pick them up, something that many rookie running backs struggle to do when transitioning to the NFL.

Martin is clearly the second-best back in the 2012 class, behind only Alabama's Trent Richardson, and has the ability to come in and be a starter. He's solidly in the early part of the second round, and it wouldn't shock me to see a team scoop him up late in the first.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What do you guys think of Kendall Wright?

I don't have any logical reason for thinking this, but I get this feeling he's going to make a lot of teams regret passing on him. I don't think he'll be there at 30 anyway, so it's really not a huge issue for the 49ers...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Devon Still tore 2 ligaments in his knee and broke his ankle a couple of years ago. I didn't know that.

That makes me even more wary of him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do you guys think of Kendall Wright?

I don't have any logical reason for thinking this, but I get this feeling he's going to make a lot of teams regret passing on him. I don't think he'll be there at 30 anyway, so it's really not a huge issue for the 49ers...

I think he's going to be there in the 2nd round, let alone pick # 30. He's going to the Rams in the 2nd round. Don't the rams have two 2nd round picks? What if they land both Wright and Jeffery with both of their 2nd round picks!?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Top fits for Justin Blackmon
How the Oklahoma State WR jells with the teams that are most likely to pick him
Originally Published: April 16, 2012
By Gary Horton | Scouts Inc.

Justin Blackmon can come in and immediately upgrade a team's wide receiver corps.

The consensus is that Justin Blackmon is the one impact receiver in this draft, with Notre Dame's Michael Floyd gaining some ground and Baylor's Kendall Wright seeming to have lost a little bit of his early buzz. With a lot of teams near the top of the draft with a WR need, only one of them is going to get the talented Oklahoma State wideout, and that is going to leave several teams scrambling for other receiver options. Let's look at the teams likely to be in play for Blackmon and how he fits in with their respective offenses.

Minnesota Vikings (No. 3)
Although it appears that the Vikings will try to trade down, if they are unable to they will almost certainly draft USC OT Matt Kalil, who looks like a safe pick at a big need. But this passing game doesn't have the weapons to stretch the field for QB Christian Ponder. The only explosive threat the Vikings have is Percy Harvin, who is constantly bothered by medical issues.

If Blackmon landed in Minnesota, Harvin could move to the No. 2 WR and work out of the slot in spread packages, a spot he's more suited for. This is an offense that doesn't go vertical much, but with a lot of intermediate routes off rollouts and bootlegs, it suits Blackmon's skill set well. With a strong running game and more involvement in the passing game by the tight ends, Blackmon should get his share of favorable matchups and easy route reads. He could really improve this offense in the red zone and on third down because of his terrific ball skills and catching radius. Minnesota certainly needs pass protection for Ponder, but they also need game-changers on offense, and Blackmon would be one.

Cleveland Browns (No. 4)
This would be a perfect marriage of need and value, but the Browns could likely be looking at a trio of great players -- RB Trent Richardson, CB Morris Claiborne and Blackmon -- and could go in any direction, including trading down, as they are starting to garner interest in this pick.

If Blackmon is their guy, he fits well in an offense that badly needs playmakers. With Brad Childress as the new offensive coordinator, this will likely still be a West Coast scheme with precise routes designed to get yards after the catch, something Blackmon does well. The Browns were near the bottom of the NFL in 2011 in yards per pass and red zone success, two areas Blackmon can immediately upgrade. The Browns wanted to upgrade the receiver position in free agency, but that didn't happen. With it now looking as if they'll start the season with Colt McCoy at QB, the Browns must get him a weapon who stretches the defense more than the group they have now. Blackmon could certainly take pressure off Greg Little, who managed 61 catches as a rookie in 2011.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 5)
This is not a likely landing spot for Blackmon, considering who should be available and fills a bigger need, but what if Richardson and Claiborne go No. 3 and No. 4? Blackmon, with Vincent Jackson, Mike Williams in the slot and Kellen Winslow at TE, would certainly give QB Josh Freeman a lot of new toys.

St. Louis Rams (No. 6)
If the Rams stay at No. 6, Blackmon looks like the perfect guy to fill a glaring need that they didn't address in free agency. This is another group of receivers where nobody can really stretch the field or put fear into a defense. In 2011, they were 30th in average yards per pass, 31st in red zone offense and last in third down offense -- all areas where Blackmon can give them an immediate boost. In offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer's physical philosophy, the Rams will run the ball a lot with RB Steven Jackson, which should take pressure off QB Sam Bradford, but Blackmon would give Bradford a great target off play-action. What Blackmon lacks in top end speed he makes up for in precise routes, a huge pass-catching radius and yards after catch ability, which are all things Bradford would certainly welcome.

Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 7)
It's hard to imagine that Blackmon would slip past St. Louis, but the Jags desperately need a No. 1 WR. This was a pathetic passing game a year ago with an inconsistent Blaine Gabbert at QB and a group of receivers that gave him little help. Gabbert's two best passing weapons, TE Marcedes Lewis and WR Mike Thomas, were hugely disappointing after receiving new contracts. The Jags have tried to address this position over the years, but most of their acquisitions have been misses. This has been one of the worst units in the NFL. They did sign a quality UFA from Dallas, Laurent Robinson, but he should be a No. 2 to complement a WR such as Blackmon. Much like St. Louis, the Jags will depend on a run-heavy approach on offense with Maurice Jones-Drew, and that should open up play-action opportunities. With Blackmon's ability to pluck the high ball out of the air and catch it in a crowd, he could alleviate a lot of Gabbert's bad plays off inaccurate throws.

Miami Dolphins (No. 8)
While it's highly unlikely that Blackmon would drop to this spot -- even if he did, most expect that this pick will be Ryan Tannehill -- WR remains a huge need for Miami. Brandon Marshall is gone, and there isn't a dynamic pass-catcher on this roster. This will be a West Coast offense under coordinator Mike Sherman and coach Joe Philbin, and as we have said, Blackmon's skill set fits this scheme well. If Blackmon were available, would Miami take him and get its QB of the future in the second round? If he winds up a Dolphin, Blackmon immediately becomes the No. 1 guy.

Other possibilities: No. 10 Buffalo, No. 13 Arizona

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rams' second pick
3:52PM ET
St. Louis Rams

The first pick of the second day of the NFL Draft is always a valuable one, as teams have quite a lot of time to consider whether they'd like to trade up and take one of the players that managed to fall through the cracks in Round 1. The St. Louis Rams have that pick this year, and so in one future reality, they'll be shipping that pick to some team that comes in with a big offer -- and remember, they already have the Washington Redskins' second-rounder (No. 39 overall), so moving back significantly won't be a problem.

While we can speculate all day over who might be interested, it will be largely dependent upon who actually does fall to that spot. But if the Rams keep the pick, who will they take?

One possibility is adding a RB to take some of the load off of Steven Jackson in the short term and take over the duties completely when his time with the club is through. Options in that cohort include Boise St.'s Doug Martin, Va. Tech's David Wilson and Miami's Lamar Miller.

- Tim Kavanagh​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Browns QB chatter
2:57PM ET
Cleveland Browns

Last week, we heard compelling arguments regarding the Cleveland Browns' potential selection of Oklahoma St. QB Brandon Weeden (both for Weeden and against Weeden). But before the Weeden question is answered, the Browns will have at least one opportunity to draft Ryan Tannehill, though there are many who believe that doing so at No. 4 overall would be wasteful given the type of impact that Trent Richardson could have instead.

All of this hinges upon the team's own belief in Colt McCoy against what they think they can get out of these other passers, and this was a subject addressed by ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Monday afternoon:

- Tim Kavanagh​

Adam Schefter
McCoy deserves another season -- with the right weapons

"Since he has been Cleveland's starting quarterback, what top-flight running back or wide receiver options has he had? It would be interesting to see what McCoy could do with some legitimate weapons around him. Saying that, Cleveland should opt for the top offensive positional player in this draft, Alabama running back Trent Richardson. McCoy deserves a dangerous weapon and Cleveland needs an elite RB."

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seattle wants Tannehill?
2:41PM ET
Seattle Seahawks

The Seattle Seahawks have existed on the periphery of all the Ryan Tannehill madness throughout this draft season, and with just over a week to go, they've emerged to take on an intriguing spot in the pecking order; namely, the point beyond which he will not fall on the night of Apr. 26.

"Teams around the league know how much Seattle loves Tannehill," Peter King of Sports Illustrated writes Monday. "And you can write this down: If Tannehill were to be there at 12, Seattle would take him, even though the Seahawks just paid medium dollar for Matt Flynn in free agency. That's how much Seattle loves him."

While the Seahawks would apparently jump at the chance to add Tannehill if he's still on the board at No. 12, there've been no hints that the team is going to trade up in order to ensure that they get him. In fact, most reports have indicated that the Seahawks are unlikely to do so.

So the No. 12 pick appears to be the floor, and if Tannehill makes it by Cleveland at No. 4 and Miami at No. 8, those subsequent picks become very valuable for the teams possessing them.

- Tim Kavanagh

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Buffalo doesn't go LT at No. 10
2:23PM ET
Buffalo Bills

We've seen mock drafts sending a number of different O-line prospects to the Buffalo Bills at No. 10 overall -- a recent one chose Georgia OT/OG Cordy Glenn to them -- but what happens if they don't like any of the players available at that spot enough to take them?

In that scenario, the relatively inexperienced Chris Hairston would be the spring favorite to take over the starting LT duties in 2012, but there are some players at the position under consideration in the mid to late portions of the draft, according to Mark Gaughan of the Buffalo News. That cohort includes Cal's Mitchell Schwartz, Boise State's Nate Potter, South Dakota's Thomas Compton and Columbia's Jeff Adams. [Editor's note: QB from Harvard and LT from Columbia? Sure, why not?].

- Tim Kavanagh​

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Five options for Carolina
2:05PM ET
Carolina Panthers

Monday morning we considered whether the Carolina Panthers would be the team that landed South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore in the first round of the draft, a player who has had a mercurial rise up the rankings lists of some analysts in recent days. But he's not the only possibility, of course, and Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer ran through some others.

In Person's view, the Panthers appear to be leaning more towards the defensive side of the ball, as his five potential picks include four defenders -- LB Luke Kuechly, DEs Quinton Coples and Melvin Ingram and DT Fletcher Cox -- and just one player on offense, WR Kendall Wright (Justin Blackmon is off the board in Person's hypothetical).

Other potential players that could be in the mix include DTs Michael Brockers and Dontari Poe, WR Michael Floyd and (in a trade-down scenario) OG David DeCastro.

- Tim Kavanagh​

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five options for Carolina
2:05PM ET
Carolina Panthers

Monday morning we considered whether the Carolina Panthers would be the team that landed South Carolina CB Stephon Gilmore in the first round of the draft, a player who has had a mercurial rise up the rankings lists of some analysts in recent days. But he's not the only possibility, of course, and Joseph Person of the Charlotte Observer ran through some others.

In Person's view, the Panthers appear to be leaning more towards the defensive side of the ball, as his five potential picks include four defenders -- LB Luke Kuechly, DEs Quinton Coples and Melvin Ingram and DT Fletcher Cox -- and just one player on offense, WR Kendall Wright (Justin Blackmon is off the board in Person's hypothetical).
Other potential players that could be in the mix include DTs Michael Brockers and Dontari Poe, WR Michael Floyd and (in a trade-down scenario) OG David DeCastro.

- Tim Kavanagh​

I know Carolina needs defensive help, but I really like that fit. He'd be a great compliment to Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.