• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

$200M MLB Draft : CHAT

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, you had to say (gf)... like we needed reassurance...
Well, I do constantly talk about sucking dick, and I did just tell you to "suck me beautiful" less than 2 hours ago.

I think reassurance is probably needed in my case.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, if you went to see Twilight in the theater I guess I understand needing to make sure everyone knows you like girls...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On second thought, if you went to see Twilight in the theater I guess I understand needing to make sure everyone knows you like girls...
Also a very good point.

There were some decent chicks in that movie, none got naked though.

I did see 50 shades of Grey in theater, and that did not dissapoint, no clue how that's considered a chick flick, it was basically that one hot chick naked the whole time getting tied up and butt fucked.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Text him again please, might as well text Pack while you're at it as well.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Text him again please, might as well text Pack while you're at it as well.

I'd be shocked in 500 is conscious...

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball drafts almost never stall, being it's the greatest sport ever invented...
I agree, only sport I ever played, played year round from the time I was 11 so never had time for any other sports lol

Also, too stocky and white for basketball, I can't even shoot a fucking 3.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my roommate is nailing this girl out upstairs and holy shit is she loud as all fuck, I have the TV almost all the way up and I can still hear this bitch, ffs.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, only sport I ever played, played year round from the time I was 11 so never had time for any other sports lol

Also, too stocky and white for basketball, I can't even shoot a fucking 3.

I grew up in Minnesota so I played hockey as well, wasn't really that good, had a good shot and played decent defense but wasn't a good enough skater to really pursue hockey, I was however very good at baseball, played 2nd base and hit both handed, had some real opportunity to do something in baseball but a girl got in the way. I also played football, played corner my entire career and was pretty good but lost interest because of my love for baseball and golf...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up in Minnesota so I played hockey as well, wasn't really that good, had a good shot and played decent defense but wasn't a good enough skater to really pursue hockey, I was however very good at baseball, played 2nd base and hit both handed, had some real opportunity to do something in baseball but a girl got in the way. I also played football, played corner my entire career and was pretty good but lost interest because of my love for baseball and golf...
I had a shot in baseball, not pro's or anything, I probably had D-2 talent, got burned out when I hit 16/17 though.

I had an opportunity about 3 years ago to go tryout for a NAIA team in bama, which is like between D-3 and D-2, I made the team but it just wasn't a good fit for either party, didn't have a lot of college credits at the time and I would have had to play JV the first year at the age of 23 and bust my ass in the classroom taking 6 classes a semester to be eligible.

It was cool though just knowing I made it and ending my career knowing I could have played ball at the college level. My little brother had the talent to be a first round pick, but he blew it with drugs and getting a girl prego when he was 17.

lol, hockey, you don't see any hockey players in Florida really and if you do I would imagine they really suck.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My older brother was on the Hooters tour for golf, went to Q school and shit, he played professionally for about 10 years but could never get his big break on the PGA tour so he finally gave it up.

I fucking suck at Golf lmao

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my roommate is nailing this girl out upstairs and holy shit is she loud as all fuck, I have the TV almost all the way up and I can still hear this bitch, ffs.

Lmao and you arent going to join?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played third base at an all star level through little league.But I just got bored with it liked the contact too much. Football I was like you a defense back FS/SS. And my dumb ass returned kicks because i wasn't paying attention when they were looking for a volunteer. Hockey.... Upstate NY like Minny is a hockey state. My grandfather had me on skates when I was 5. Playing goalie at a high level put me through college.Good enough to get me a degree in engineering.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao and you arent going to join?
If I was drunk I'd probably make an inquiry, but I've been on the wagon for about 11 days now.

Gained a ton of weight from drinking beer, a lot of beer, probably 18-25 every night for the past year, finally decided it was time to stop for a while and get back in the gym/running, been going good so far.

The first 2-3 days are the hardest with withdrawals and stuff which no one ever takes into account when people talk about trying to quit pills, hard drugs like heroin, or even alcohol, shit sucks.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played third base at an all star level through little league.But I just got bored with it liked the contact too much. Football I was like you a defense back FS/SS. And my dumb ass returned kicks because i wasn't paying attention when they were looking for a volunteer. Hockey.... Upstate NY like Minny is a hockey state. My grandfather had me on skates when I was 5. Playing goalie at a high level put me through college.Good enough to get me a degree in engineering.
Everyone always thinks I played football, I'm about 6'3 and really wide, I have big shoulder and I"m built much more like a football player. Skinny for me is like 225-230, which for most people would be pretty fat lol