• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2009 Hunting Season how was everyones

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine here in SD was fantastic. Annie my two year old lab did a great job on phesants and priarie chickens. I wound up with 71 roosters and 23 chickens in SD.

I was in Nebraska the last week of september and had a wonderful time hunting chickens on a childhood friends 50 thousand acre ranch lots of birds I took my limit home and two friends also took there allotment home as well.

On a said note I had to retire my eleven old male lab this year Jordan he tore a knee up this year he was getting up in age and wasn't able to hunt like he use to. He now enjoys his retierment with my dad down in Nebraska. However I've got a new black lab pup a girl name Suh from good old ww.duckdawg.com Doc Green and Libby put out some damn fine good hunting labs out of North Platte Nebraska. So I'm already excited about next fall. The weather up here has put a good hurt already on the pheasant population I believe we will be looking 30% decline for next year.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Landon I wish I did as well.

jlawksu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well I tell y'all what down here in western kansas we went hunting upwards near 20 times with an average group size of 5 and we ended up with overall 324 pheasants killed. 1 was a Hen though