• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you allergic to the truth or do you think Draymond got suspended for game seven?

He didn't lose to the Cavs, the Warriors lost to the Cavs. And like I already mentioned G.S. had two opportunities to close the series out after Draymond returned.

Doesn't fit the narrative.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you allergic to the truth or do you think Draymond got suspended for game seven?

He didn't lose to the Cavs, the Warriors lost to the Cavs. And like I already mentioned G.S. had two opportunities to close the series out after Draymond returned.
Game six and booted from game 5

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Know Wow GIF by Mike Hitt

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst playoff loss in Nuggets history. That was some ass-whoopin'. No matter who wins this series, I'll always remember (hate) game 6. Either the Nuggets respond at home with some angry fire or they are so shell shocked that they can't recover. Truly unpredictable. Even playing at home gives me no comfort. If Ant and KAT continue at their game 6 pace and they get contribution from their role players, the Wolves will be incredibly hard to beat.

Nuggets have to have Murray with a great game and either MPJ or Aaron Gordon need to go off.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst playoff loss in Nuggets history. That was some ass-whoopin'. No matter who wins this series, I'll always remember (hate) game 6. Either the Nuggets respond at home with some angry fire or they are so shell shocked that they can't recover. Truly unpredictable. Even playing at home gives me no comfort. If Ant and KAT continue at their game 6 pace and they get contribution from their role players, the Wolves will be incredibly hard to beat.

Nuggets have to have Murray with a great game and either MPJ or Aaron Gordon need to go off.

Not sure hes missed a shot all series

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nugget are going to go into game 7 extremely motivated. Wolves can not treat game 6 as anything but an outlier and bring everything they have for the last game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That had to be the ugliest Nuggets game I've seen since I started following them during the 2010-11 season when I moved to CO. It was tough to watch. Actually turned it off at some point in the 3rd.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets are 3-1 in Game 7’s but Minnesota is the only team I believe to never lose a game 7 but they’ve only played 1 time so that’s not really a good indicator.

Also game 7 will determine whether the Nuggets finish this series 2-2 at home or 1-3 which for one of the best Home teams in the NBA is surely disappointing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most interesting thing to note however is two of those three losses have come from teams who started 2-0 but whose wins were on the road and lost game 7 on the road.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure hes missed a shot all series

His % has been great but he was a non factor in game 6. Typically when the Nuggets win games, it's because Jokić does his thing, Murray has a good game and either MPJ or Aaron Gordon have a big game. If the Nuggets don't have that third component, they're beatable, even at home.

The only other option is to have the bench have the game of their lives. Braun, Holiday, Jackson could also be the missing piece.

Will be interesting to see how both teams adjust after the last game. The Wolves smothering defense takes control or the Nuggets find a way to create more spacing. Ball Arena will be rocking, no doubt. As nervous as I am, game 7's are what we sports fans look forward to. I'm sure it will be a tightly contested game. The team that emerges victorious has a high probability of representing the Western Conference in the NBA Finals.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Draymond didn't play in game six of the '16 Finals how did he score 8 points, grab 10 rebounds & dish out 6 assists?
Montalban has never been strong with knowing stuff

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Musta been game 5. But you knew that
Of course it was game 5. Game 4 the Warriors won, that was the game he overreacted to LeBron teabagging him. He missed game 5. He was there for both losses in game 6 and 7.