• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I didn‘t insist it’s assault, the police did

Yes, I remember laughing about that. Listen I am sorry I hurt your feelings because you coach threw a temper tantrum and Murray kept throwing things on the floor.

I hope this apology can help you move on from the serious hurt you are feeling and you can focus on the series. I would hate for you to have to dig further back into history so you can feel like your team did not act so bad.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember laughing about that. Listen I am sorry I hurt your feelings because you coach threw a temper tantrum and Murray kept throwing things on the floor.

I hope this apology can help you move on from the serious hurt you are feeling and you can focus on the series. I would hate for you to have to dig further back into history so you can feel like your team did not act so bad.
No one‘s hurt, I just think it’s hilarious when fans try to throw shit at other teams when their teams players have done crap just as bad or worse.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, you’re an insufferable cvnt.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s the matter? Get tired of Embiid playing dirty so you had to jump in?
No. I have many women close to me in my life, so I’m inundated regularly with passive aggressiveness. It’s off putting when it comes from an effeminate male.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This level of whataboutism would even make the politics board blush.
It fits with exactly what I was talking about, people talking shit when players of their team have done worse. And then right on cue the biggest Embiid defender on this board shows up.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I have many women close to me in my life, so I’m inundated regularly with passive aggressiveness. It’s off putting when it comes from an effeminate male.
You’re catholic, don’t you mean little boys?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It fits with exactly what I was talking about, people talking shit when players of their team have done worse. And then right on cue the biggest Embiid defender on this board shows up.
No, you have nothing but the logical fallacy approach because you are not smart enough to actually defend any of your positions. You grasp around for any example no matter the relevancy and think you somehow made a point.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you have nothing but the logical fallacy approach because you are not smart enough to actually defend any of your positions. You grasp around for any example no matter the relevancy and think you somehow made a point.
What exactly do I need to defend? Point to any of my posts where I excused or gave a pass to Murray’s behavior?

But perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the saying people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly do I need to defend? Point to any of my posts where I excused or gave a pass to Murray’s behavior?

But perhaps you need to familiarize yourself with the saying people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
That is exactly the point you don't need to. You could take a comment about your team throwing a tantrum with "yes, that is bad" instead you flail around looking for like examples like it makes your teams behavior less.

You can't take the fair ccriticism, like you think it is a personal attack.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly the point you don't need to. You could take a comment about your team throwing a tantrum with "yes, that is bad" instead you flail around looking for like examples like it makes your teams behavior less.

You can't take the fair ccriticism, like you think it is a personal attack.
And my point is you could understand firsthand what happens when players get frustrated and instead of going on the attack of said player,
you understand everyone lets their emotions get the better of them sometimes. It doesn’t make it right and doesn’t make it excusable behavior, but it happens.

And you could see a player do much more tame things than what some players on your team has done previously and say “maybe I shouldn’t throw shit around because I know what it’s like when my favorite players do dumb shit” . Instead you just see it as, “I’m glad my team‘s not like that” when that’s not true.

Last edited:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my point is you could understand firsthand what happens when players get frustrated and instead of going on the attack of said player,
you understand everyone lets their emotions get the better of them sometimes. It doesn’t make it right and doesn’t make it excusable behavior, but it happens.

And you could see a player do much more tame things than what some players on your team has done previously and say “maybe I shouldn’t throw shit around because I know what it’s like when my favorite players do dumb shit” . Instead you just see it as, “I’m glad my team‘s not like that” when that’s not true.
I make fun of childish behavior and don't exempt my own team from it. You seem to think the Nuggets are an extension of you, and a negative word needs to be taken personally.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what does Embiid or Murray or Ant or anyone else have anything to do with you being an effeminate little passive aggressive cvnt?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that's some top notch sarcasm. Kudos sir! I like it. Well done.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what does Embiid or Murray or Ant or anyone else have anything to do with you being an effeminate little passive aggressive cvnt?
Yikes. Nancy is on tilt. She must be on the rag.
Ah classic you, you love to dish shit out but cry like a bitch when people throw it back.

I look forward to your next witty response.