• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Memphis Grizzlies vs 3) Golden State Warriors

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first half he was right. Then they handled their shit in the second half. It happens. This isn't the 2017 Warriors, they aren't gonna motorboat every team every quarter. The shots weren't falling, and then they were. I just like to clown that idiot when he makes his ignorant comments about teams being 'lazy' or whatever. They won the game. They aren't all blowouts.

They were definitely sloppy though. Poole was off. Draymond has had way too many turnover this series. So if a broken clock is right twice a day, I still acknowledge it's right, lol.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were definitely sloppy though. Poole was off. Draymond has had way too many turnover this series. So if a broken clock is right twice a day, I still acknowledge it's right, lol.
Not me. Clock is broken like always. They were sloppy, sure, until they weren't. Like that's never happened before. Monty knows nothing about the sport.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another post full of nothing but wrong takes.

Yeah. Does he think Mike Brown just said in the locker room "well fuck Steve Kerr's system guys, I'm going to do my own thing".

LOL, the Warriors ran the same offense and the same defense they had all year. Literally nothing would have been different had Kerr been there.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. Clock is broken like always. They were sloppy, sure, until they weren't. Like that's never happened before. Monty knows nothing about the sport.
Fair enough.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Does he think Mike Brown just said in the locker room "well fuck Steve Kerr's system guys, I'm going to do my own thing".

LOL, the Warriors ran the same offense and the same defense they had all year. Literally nothing would have been different had Kerr been there.
Of course, and that idiot thinks we don't know this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a racist POS.

Fox13 Memphis meteorologist Joe Sulipeck said this about Dray.

"And chew on this: Draymond runs his knuckle-dragging open mouth ALL GAME LONG, but mild-mannered Kyle Anderson disputes one call and gets ejected? Next level jackassery."

Then Saturday night that racist fuck Sulipeck said this.

Anyone who knows me knows what I am. Race is never an issue to me (BULLSHIT!). To anyone who was offended, I apologize but there was no ill intent."

So he blurts out something racist and then tries to say he wasn't being racist? Too late. And anyone that says something racist then tries to say they aren't racist is a liar.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a racist POS.

Fox13 Memphis meteorologist Joe Sulipeck said this about Dray.

"And chew on this: Draymond runs his knuckle-dragging open mouth ALL GAME LONG, but mild-mannered Kyle Anderson disputes one call and gets ejected? Next level jackassery."

Then Saturday night that racist fuck Sulipeck said this.

Anyone who knows me knows what I am. Race is never an issue to me (BULLSHIT!). To anyone who was offended, I apologize but there was no ill intent."

So he blurts out something racist and then tries to say he wasn't being racist? Too late. And anyone that says something racist then tries to say they aren't racist is a liar.
I'd be curious what @ChiefsLakers67 or @bksballer89 think about that, doesn't seem all that racist to me but I'm a white dude so not really my place to say. When I see that term used (and I've seen it plenty) it connotes 'caveman' to me, not something racial.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on record around here being one of Steve Kerr's biggest detractors. But on the other hand how do you view the Warriors ability over the years to 3rd quarter blitz most teams fall into the category of Steve Kerr's coaching. I mean on one hand, you kind of have to give him credit for the half time adjustments. I don't think it's always a matter of the Warriors just flipping a switch.

Just wanted to get your opinion on that.

Great question.

You have watched a lot more games than me, so my perception could be way off. And my opinion is based almost entirely on previous Warrior teams since I have watched maybe 4 regular season games this season. Perhaps Kerr has improved.

But my perception is that the 3rd quarter sprees are more about defensive energy than adjustments from Kerr.

Maybe it is equal parts coverage changes, but isn’t Mike Brown the defensive guy in GS? Is it Kerr pushing those buttons or is it Brown?

The Curry/Klay/Dray Warriors have always been able to steamroll opponents when getting stops and converting offensively. It is the defensive energy that isn’t always there in the first like it is in the 3rd, for the most part, IMO.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be curious what @ChiefsLakers67 or @bksballer89 think about that, doesn't seem all that racist to me but I'm a white dude so not really my place to say. When I see that term used (and I've seen it plenty) it connotes 'caveman' to me, not something racial.
I've seen it used for all sorts of dopes and low browed individuals. Now if he called him an ape or something similar then maybe...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Knuckle dragger is also a derogatory slur towards black people.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is generally bad practice to label someone as “racist” over 1 insensitive comment.

It is definitely ignorant, and definitely has racial connotations. Definitely something he should not have said.

Might be racist, might be ignorant, might be both. But hard to say for sure without knowing more about the man.