• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny when Laker and Heat fans are so obsessed with Bron Bron and Cavs...you would think this game is on tonight :laugh3:

:suds:
its pretty hilarious if you ask me. I embrace it. LeBron just keeps on serving them big soggy shit sandwiches. lol.

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is funny is just how un-important the regular season is.

Boston is the one seed- had a very solid regular season--- and are now down 0-2 to the Bulls. Cavs lost their last 4 games- didnt give a shit in March-- came in on a 4 game losing streak- and are up 2-0. Bulls were a disaster at times this year- but it doesnt matter once the playoffs start. Pacers come in red-hot.

what matters?

having stars like Jimmy Butler and high profile vets like Rondo and Wade.

HAving LeBron James. Kyrie Irving and Love.

stars what win in the playoffs- not having "hockey depth". ITs a fact thats been proven over and over and over again.

its just a fact of the game that the regular season just doesnt mean much once the playoffs start. Anyone that thinks what a team did in March or whatever matters once the playoffs start is a certified retard.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an interesting game tonight. Ill be interested in seeing how the Cavs come out early. I wonder if JR will play or if they will give him some time.

With Shumpert playing pretty well there is no immediate concern if they needto give him an extra day.

I thought this series would prob go 5 at the start---- we shal lsee though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny when Laker and Heat fans are so obsessed with Bron Bron and Cavs...you would think this game is on tonight :laugh3:

:suds:
in their defense I DID root for the Mavs to beat the Heat pretty hard in that series. It def. gives you a kind of dirty feeling to be so invested in another team's failure because your team wasn't good enough to make the playoffs i na league where over half the teams make it---- but its just part of it. The Haters make it more fun if you ask me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been a tough season for the entire Cavs team off the court, far tougher than the 10-14 record they had to finish the regular season. Channing Frye lost both of his parents in November: his mom to cancer, his father a week later. There have been plenty of injuries, such as Smith’s thumb, and others in the organization have dealt with serious health ailments, either personally or suffered by family members.

“We’ve been through it as a team,” Smith said. “We’ve been challenged off the court, we’ve been challenged on the court. We were challenged with injuries. If there’s any team or group of guys who understand how to persevere and get through what we’ve gone through, it’s this group of guys. I don’t even know how many guys we’ve had on the roster just coming in and out of the season; it’s been a lot. Obviously, we’re not making any excuses for ourselves, but we do pat ourselves on the back for that because it’s not an easy thing to get through, especially coming back as defending champs. It’s nothing we take lightly, nothing we take for granted. Just try to get better as people and players every day.”

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy does love to hear himself talk lol...

HIS ass'll disappear soon as the Cavs come up short. yeah, REAL " entertainment" on his part...

funny stuff...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"we hate when you talk about the Cavs":pound::pound:

i'm sure you'll get over it. i mean, we ALL can't be zombies, y'know...?:lol:

I never said I hate it. Just a little obsessed. It's fine, we all know you are obsessed with Lebron by now :suds:

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy does love to hear himself talk lol...

HIS ass'll disappear soon as the Cavs come up short. yeah, REAL " entertainment" on his part...

funny stuff...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Come up short? Like last year? I really don't see your point, they were the favorite and aren't the favorite. Are they the favorites now? Now if the Warriors don't win it will be a huge failure, especially if Durantula is healthy by the Finals.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come up short? Like last year? I really don't see your point, they were the favorite and aren't the favorite. Are they the favorites now? Now if the Warriors don't win it will be a huge failure, especially if Durantula is healthy by the Finals.

lmao ok, now you're taking over his "last year" schtick? he disappeared the season before and DAMN SURE disappeared when you clowns were down 3-1. but please, continue to keep taking up for the spineless coward...:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then why respond if it "you don't hate it". lol i dunno...

#nosaledale:heh:

You respond to me a second later....hmmm. It's just funny that posters that dislike Lebron talk about him constantly :pound:I enjoy it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao ok, now you're taking over his "last year" schtick? he disappeared the season before and DAMN SURE disappeared when you clowns were down 3-1. but please, continue to keep taking up for the spineless coward...:lol:

Last year? I said they aren't the favorite this year, you must be confused lol. And guess what....if the Kyrie and Love weren't hurt the previous year the Cavs could have two rings...but ya know I don't deal with "what if's" like you. The fact is they were champions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay who gots the popcorn?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year? I said they aren't the favorite this year, you must be confused lol. And guess what....if the Kyrie and Love weren't hurt the previous year the Cavs could have two rings...but ya know I don't deal with "what if's" like you. The fact is they were champions.

wait wait, YOU brought up last year and somehow I'M "confused". wow...YOU said in the beginning of your post "came up short like last year". not too sure I'M the one with the problem here...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay who gots the popcorn?
save it for tonight!

though- if i were you Wamu...i might be looking for my fishing pole...your Celts might be :

celtics.0.png

sooner than later....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
save it for tonight!

though- if i were you Wamu...i might be looking for my fishing pole...your Celts might be :

celtics.0.png

sooner than later....

Here's the thing wiggy. The Celtics don't have the expectations that your Cavs have. After the 1st two games I don't expect them to make any sort of a comeback. I think this current Celtics roster has reached it's peak. In the off season Ainge has to change the roster up.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing wiggy. The Celtics don't have the expectations that your Cavs have. After the 1st two games I don't expect them to make any sort of a comeback. I think this current Celtics roster has reached it's peak. In the off season Ainge has to change the roster up.

yep. if the Cavs come short of a title it's a whole 'nother ball game. FACT...

bust season no matter HOW hard you try to color it...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep. if the Cavs come short of a title it's a whole 'nother ball game. FACT...

bust season no matter HOW hard you try to color it...

Can't disagree w/ that. But the same thing can be said for the Warriors & Spurs. Obviously 1 of the 2 isn't making it outta the WC. I look @ it this way w/ those 3 teams...

-Spurs: the old vets trying get to 1 more rodeo
-Warriors: a loaded team w/ championship expectations from everyone since the season started
-Cavs: they have LeBron (and wiggy), anything less than a title is a bust season (and they should just start getting disappointed now, I don't see them repeating w/ that shit D they have)