• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please permit to borrow a hashtag from one of your prevous posts:

TurnuptheHeat:
Heat will make it #destined We need a healthy Waiters back though to have any chance to win a series.

I guess it was just #destined for the Cavs to be the #2 seed.

No.
It was just playing shitty basketball.

Your destiny is not winning 16 playoff games IMO, and obviously yours also since you're afraid to bet on your self proclaimed 3 top 15 players in the league or whatever you deemed them.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name any person here who said the Celtics were winning anything.
The point was that's it's embarrassing that the Cavs were barely a 50 win team.

When they make the Finals though not really.

I really don't get why so many people waste so many pixels trying to shit on the Cavs.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they make the Finals though not really.

I really don't get why so many people waste so many pixels trying to shit on the Cavs.

I enjoy the regular season as well as the playoffs.

I can't say Cavs played shitty?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the regular season as well as the playoffs.

I can't say Cavs played shitty?

You can say whatever you want. They underperformed for sure, especially their defense. But some of that was on purpose resting guys, they could have easily won 56-57 games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say whatever you want. They underperformed for sure, especially their defense. But some of that was on purpose resting guys, they could have easily won 56-57 games.

They underperformed for sure.
You agree.
That's all I said.

Did they rest guys when they lost at home to the Heat?
Did they rest guys when they lost to the Pelicans without AD?
Did they rest guys when they lost the back to back to the Hawks ( 2nd stringers and blow a 20 pt 4th qtr lead)?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They underperformed for sure.
You agree.
That's all I said.

Did they rest guys when they lost at home to the Heat?
Did they rest guys when they lost to the Pelicans without AD?
Did they rest guys when they lost the back to back to the Hawks ( 2nd stringers and blow a 20 pt 4th qtr lead)?

No you said it was embarrassing they only had 50 wins. My point is that was somewhat on purpose, and they obviously don't care one bit about their regular season record.

And all teams have inexplicable losses. The Warriors lost to the Lakers, etc. The Spurs had a couple head- scratchers.

It's a free country, you can hate on the Cavs all you want. All I'm saying is when a fan has an agenda, where they irrationally hate a team (you and others here, the Cavs) or irrationally love them (Wiggy, same team), they sound a little silly.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you said it was embarrassing they only had 50 wins. My point is that was somewhat on purpose, and they obviously don't care one bit about their regular season record.

And all teams have inexplicable losses. The Warriors lost to the Lakers, etc. The Spurs had a couple head- scratchers.

It's a free country, you can hate on the Cavs all you want. All I'm saying is when a fan has an agenda, where they irrationally hate a team (you and others here, the Cavs) or irrationally love them (Wiggy, same team), they sound a little silly.

It's not just a Cav thing.
We look at differently.
I go to most Heat games.
Forget what it costs.
Going to a game for me is around a 5-6 hour time investment.
I want to always see best vs best, with max effort given.
Obviously some nights you aren't going to get that, but it's a joke in general what some of these players are turning the regular season into.

Fact is, I said the same thing about the Heat Big 3 here, quite often in seasons 3-4.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please permit to borrow a hashtag from one of your prevous posts:

TurnuptheHeat:
Heat will make it #destined We need a healthy Waiters back though to have any chance to win a series.

I guess it was just #destined for the Cavs to be the #2 seed.

He asked you to find where anyone said the Celtics were winning anything. Why are you deflecting with this bullshit?

Nevermind, we all already know. Once again, you resorted to making shit up that no one said just so you can try to have something argue about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not say that you "really don't get why so many people waste pixels shitting on the Cavs"? Everyone has said pretty much the exact same thing you said about them.

So again...Why are you shitting on the Cavs?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not say that you "really don't get why so many people waste pixels shitting on the Cavs"? Everyone has said pretty much the exact same thing you said about them.

So again...Why are you shitting on the Cavs?

Why are you trying to pick a fight? You're better than this.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to pick a fight? You're better than this.

I'm not. You're the one who claimed people waste pixels shitting on the Cavs and then proceeded to say the same thing about them as everyone else.

Perhaps others have stated it more often in response to a certain Cavs fan or 2. But the criticism that everyone had of them is pretty much exactly what you said. Underachieving, especially on defense.

To wonder about others making the same criticism you did seems hypocritical. You're better than that.

Reactions: LAD

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. You're the one who claimed people waste pixels shitting on the Cavs and then proceeded to say the same thing about them as everyone else.

Perhaps others have stated it more often in response to a certain Cavs fan or 2. But the criticism that everyone had of them is pretty much exactly what you said. Underachieving, especially on defense.

To wonder about others making the same criticism you did seems hypocritical. You're better than that.

I haven't been saying the same things as the others, and it doesn't bother me if you don't realize this. You can have the last word.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been saying the same things as the others, and it doesn't bother me if you don't realize this. You can have the last word.

You just said:

They underperformed for sure, especially their defense.

This is exactly what everyone else has been saying. It doesn't bother me if you don't realize this. In fact, it's funny.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny when Laker and Heat fans are so obsessed with Bron Bron and Cavs...you would think this game is on tonight :laugh3:

:suds: