• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm happy we got the victory," James said. "I'm happy how emotional we was. I'm happy with the energy and the effort. Played with energy and effort all night. ... Game 1 has always been a feel-out game for myself. Seeing what you can do, seeing ways you can get better, and you always go into Game 2 even more prepared because you want to see what type of game plan they have. As the series goes on and on, we start to know more about the team, more about your opponent and try to be better the next game. But, this was a great start for us."

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm happy we got the victory," James said. "I'm happy how emotional we was. I'm happy with the energy and the effort. Played with energy and effort all night. ... Game 1 has always been a feel-out game for myself. Seeing what you can do, seeing ways you can get better, and you always go into Game 2 even more prepared because you want to see what type of game plan they have. As the series goes on and on, we start to know more about the team, more about your opponent and try to be better the next game. But, this was a great start for us."

wiggy are happy that LeBron's happy?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We was" -LeBron. :pound:

"Great start"-LeBron :crazy:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @the Cavs having to steal a game from the #7 seed on their own home court. The smart Cavs fans know how embarrassing that is and have pretty well kept their mouths shut and are just taking the win.

Then there's Wiggy...

We won game 1 vs the 8 seed by 5 last year

and we won the championship

lol@trying to draw conclusions on a game in the 1st round.

If we hit more our free throws Indiana would have lost by a larger margin...Unless you think we will keep shooting 51%.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we hit more our free throws Indiana would have lost by a larger margin...Unless you think we will keep shooting 51%.

Last years game was different. It was never really in doubt. Also, this years defense has been far worse than last year.

Basically, the Cavs have looked more vulnerable this year than last year (especially on defense) and this first game didn't give any indication that they have addressed any of that.

lol @thinking what they did last year transfers to this year.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty confident for a team that is under .500 since the all star break

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes or no cavs would of won yesterday's game against the Warriors or Spurs ? Instead of the pacers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty confident for a team that is under .500 since the all star break

Yeah but if you just don't think about the losses after the A.S. break the Cavs are undefeated.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last years game was different. It was never really in doubt. Also, this years defense has been far worse than last year.

Basically, the Cavs have looked more vulnerable this year than last year (especially on defense) and this first game didn't give any indication that they have addressed any of that.

lol @thinking what they did last year transfers to this year.

keep saying the same thing over, and over, and over again...

wtf does LAST year have to do with THIS one...?

lmfao @ these dick-riders beating their spoon chests over a 1 point win over a 7th seeded team...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: