• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Champions MLB Draft : CHAT

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i'm a little shocked I gotta tell ya, not shocked Schilling would say something so fucking stupid but rather shocked that you would ever quote anything he said...
I was quoting him, I was making a joke because I thought you guys would get the reference.

I do not think Ruth would be equivalent to Matt fucking Stairs, lmfao

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mustard is gross. So are pickles. Agree that artichokes take so much damn time for not much reward.

Mustard and pickles are the tits!!!

tenor.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost got in a fight with a friend one night because I bought some really expensive rib-eyes, for me, my girl at the time, and him and his girl at the time.

And this motherfucker had the audacity to put A1 sauce on that fucking steak, I almost kilt him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost got in a fight with a friend one night because I bought some really expensive rib-eyes, for me, my girl at the time, and him and his girl at the time.

And this motherfucker had the audacity to put A1 sauce on that fucking steak, I almost kilt him.

I have a major dilemma with this because I freakin love A-1 sauce. I just can't ever bring myself to use it on a steak. I'll just use it on random shit when the mood strikes.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a major dilemma with this because I freakin love A-1 sauce. I just can't ever bring myself to use it on a steak. I'll just use it on random shit when the mood strikes.

I will use A-1 sauce on a shit steak, or a lot of other things.

But if I invite you over, and cook you a upwards toward $50 Rib eye, and you put A-1 sauce on it, I'll fucking slit your throat and use the blood to dip my fucking steak in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if you use A-1 steak sauce on good steak you like balls in and on your face. Doesnt mean A1 isnt good, just not on a steak

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But if I invite you over, and cook you a upwards toward $50 Rib eye, and you put A-1 sauce on it, I'll fucking slit your throat and use the blood to dip my fucking steak in.

Either way the steak is ruined

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO if you use A-1 steak sauce on good steak you like balls in and on your face. Doesnt mean A1 isnt good, just not on a steak

Yea, I'll use it on shitty $7 steaks from the supermarket, that are tough as shit no matter how you cook them, but I would never on something like a good T-Bone, Top Sirlloin, Rib eye, or Filet.

I have always wanted to go to a really really top of the line steakhouse though and order a rib eye well done, and then ask for ketchup.

Just to see if the chef will come out and kick my ass.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did this thread become the fucking cooking channel

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, so it's ok to dip your steak in the blood of a friend but not A-1 I will remember that!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'll use it on shitty $7 steaks from the supermarket, that are tough as shit no matter how you cook them, but I would never on something like a good T-Bone, Top Sirlloin, Rib eye, or Filet.

I have always wanted to go to a really really top of the line steakhouse though and order a rib eye well done, and then ask for ketchup.

Just to see if the chef will come out and kick my ass.

As I was graduating college, we went out to celebrate with my team that we completed a project on. We went to a nice steak house and one of my group mates asked for A-1 right off the bat after ordering. Not even trying the steak first or anything, just immediately ordered then asked for A-1. The waiter gave a serious stank eye, and I just internally face palmed. It was weird.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I was graduating college, we went out to celebrate with my team that we completed a project on. We went to a nice steak house and one of my group mates asked for A-1 right off the bat after ordering. Not even trying the steak first or anything, just immediately ordered then asked for A-1. The waiter gave a serious stank eye, and I just internally face palmed. It was weird.

LMFAO, I've heard of chefs coming out of the back of the kitchen and starting shit with people, or telling them to go to fucking Outback or Longhorn's if they wanna put shit on their steaks.