• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: 2-4 Denver Broncos @ 1-5 Arizona Cardinals

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single-Issue posters= Meme

It's like when people compare homers to OD.

Don't need to have a caption on a pic to be a meme.
Rabble....Rabble... :dhd:

Again too much time on twitter. Not enough time watching games and footage. Or acquiring actual knowledge in regards to the player......

I get it you're a Rosen stan.......

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Rosen had surgery on his shoulder that caused him to quit playing tennis....Again how many concessions on Allen last year?
About to be a lot in the NFL. He's already probably had at least 1 (1 being 100% documented) or 2 between preseason and now just this season. His shoulders/collarbone are a disaster waiting to happen.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many of those concussions were suffered by QB's. Who banged their ginger on a defensive players helmet?
This is the kind of response to where I can't take you seriously on this topic. It's like when someone tells me Bortles is a good QB because he went to the AFCCG. It's such a non-starter that further discussion is impossible.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be hypocrisy if I acquired all my info on twitter....I use it in sarcasm....
Imagine thinking I just learn everything I do on twitter.

Passive-aggression aside: You've really not convinced me whatsoever your motives go beyond

USC: good

UCLA: bad

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the kind of response to where I can't take you seriously on this topic. It's like when someone tells me Bortles is a good QB because he went to the AFCCG. It's such a non-starter that further discussion is impossible.
You do realize Rosen left a game due to a finger injury against Washington. Where he left the game due to an injured finger. Following banging his finger on a defensive players helmet.Did not return to the game and was upgraded to a conclusion. Following the media questioning his toughness and history. Of quitting on his team when things got tough. Rosen had a mysterious finger concussion.

And thats where its hard to take Rosen seriously.....

Also skipped a game at Wazzu because it was too cold out....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Rosen left a game due to a finger injury against Washington. Where he left the game due to an injured finger. Following banging his finger on a defensive players helmet.Did not return to the game and was upgraded to a conclusion. Following the media questioning his toughness and history. Of quitting on his team when things got tough. Rosen had a mysterious finger concussion.

And thats where its hard to take Rosen seriously.....

Also skipped a game at Wazzu because it was too cold out....
In college.

Nobody that good, and knows it, gives a fuck about college. Nick Bosa agrees.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine thinking I just learn everything I do on twitter.

Passive-aggression aside: You've really not convinced me whatsoever your motives go beyond

USC: good

UCLA: bad
Nah you just use too much twitter lingo rather than just discussing the topic for my taste. We don't have a limit here....And a lot of you info is twitter based . Rather than debating the actual facts. I prefer watching the games and analyzing them. Rather than following guys that tabbed Jamarcus Russel etc....As elite players.

Otherwise you would know about all the incidents like Rosens "finger concussion". Or how much of his stats came in garbage time when UCLA was well out of games. He's more hype than anything dude

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah you just use too much twitter lingo rather than just discussing the topic for my taste. We don't have a limit here....And a lot of you info is twitter based . Rather than debating the actual facts.

I do that... on almost all my posts on SportsHoopla for about the past 3 years. You aren't a frequent visitor of the NFL forum to use this argument against me- you're committing quite the self-own there.

I prefer watching the games and analyzing them. Rather than following guys that tabbed Jamarcus Russel etc....As elite players.

You're the guy who called a tipped pick 6 at the DL, and another the WR gives up on on a anticipation throw picks 6's with no context. That's a load of horseshit and is the kind of pretentious bullshit I've come to expect from you. You're either lying, stupid, insanely biased, or some combination thereof.

Otherwise you would know about all the incidents like Rosens "finger concussion".

Or I legitimately do not care. Hence why I never bring them up. Not that Rosen doesn't have an injury history, just laughing out loud at the mental gymnastics you have to commit to get around your dumbass defense of Josh Allen being less likely to bust than Rosen due to injury; when the man has destroyed his collarbone/shoulder several different times since HS.

So when you talk about "debating facts," you really want a Skip Bayless like dialogue where you make a claim. Hope you can't get held accountable, and then go about your day.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA had a winning streak against SC until Rosen. He broke the streak nd was an easy win. He had the talent around him. It was actually Lashley that carried Rosen........
Uh huh- the team/program was so good they're fucking winless this year. This was so predictable when you made that garbage argument in the offseason and you're doubling and tripling down on it now. Hysterical.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college.

Nobody that good, and knows it, gives a fuck about college. Nick Bosa agrees.
In college football yore allowed to hit the QB......The roughing rule may be Rosens saving grace. Its making avg QBs look elite. Thats why I cant take your stats seriously. They're all inflated due to the roughing rule. Offensive stats have been watered down. To the point stats are useless. Just a bunch of asterisks

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college football yore allowed to hit the QB......The roughing rule may be Rosens saving grace. Its making avg QBs look elite. Thats why I cant take your stats seriously. They're all inflated due to the roughing rule. Offensive stats have been watered down. To the point stats are useless. Just a bunch of asterisks
You're on crack if you believe this

And you have no frame of reference with this stats you keep saying are inflated beyond all recognition. it's telling you never bother to compare with last year and run some kind of analysis (any kind, not asking for a thorough one; nobody got time to show that work on SportsHoopla) to demonstrate any kind of significant effect the rule has had.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh- the team/program was so good they're fucking winless this year. This was so predictable when you made that garbage argument in the offseason and you're doubling and tripling down on it now. Hysterical.
If you watched the team you would know Rosen was the reason UCLA struggled.....Watch their new starting QB DTR he's a major upgrade. First time since pre rosen the SC game is no guaranteed win....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're on crack if you believe this

And you have no frame of reference with this stats you keep saying are inflated beyond all recognition. it's telling you never bother to compare with last year and run some kind of analysis (any kind, not asking for a thorough one; nobody got time to show that work on SportsHoopla) to demonstrate any kind of significant effect the rule has had.
When teams cant play defense. Offensive stats spike. Thats common logic.If Marino played under the roughing rule his numbers are all doubled....

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Darnold won't get outplayed this time.
You do realize Darnold and Rosen only played once correct? Darnold took that one....Other than that Rosen missed the prior year with his "injury" Darnold took that game too...Kessler outplayed Rosen Rosens first year......

Darnold actually outplayed Rosen in his 2 years at SC. Than Rosen in his 3 at UCLA.....