• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: 2-4 Denver Broncos @ 1-5 Arizona Cardinals

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Darnold and Rosen only played once correct? Darnold took that one....Other than that Rosen missed the prior year with his "injury" Darnold took that game too...Kessler outplayed Rosen Rosens first year......

Darnold actually outplayed Rosen in his 2 years at SC. Than Rosen in his 3 at UCLA.....
Sigh- yes silly goose. I watched the game last year.

Rosen. Played. Better. Than. Darnold. It was obvious. Lord help me because I don't have that shit recorded anymore just to prove a point.

Doesn't = win

Given it is 12:46, I am gonna have to cut you off here. Good night.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rosen. Played. Better. Than. Darnold. It was obvious. Lord help me because I don't have that shit recorded anymore just to prove a point.

Doesn't = win

And you're basing this on what stats? Rosen didnt put up numbers until the game was over. SC always let off the gas when the games over......Rosen did throw a crucial pick tho. He always struggled when SC brought pressure and masked a safety

The Memphis game was a complete disaster.......Did you watch that one?

You're seriously over rating rosen imo

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that has ever interacted with robotdevil can tell you this is wholly and completely true.
I thought I was going insane with this clown. I didn’t think football knowledge could be at such a low level, but evidently I was wrong. The fact that I even squabbled with him as long as I did is somewhat embarrassing considering his stupidity.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not anymore. He absolutely gave up on UCLA though. I lost all respect for him last year. I gotta get my shots in while I can in case he lives up to his potential.
I’m good with that. However, the more you side with robot... well, need I say more?

Rosen has a long way to go. Obviously I hope he turns out to be a stud QB.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't = win

Wow, you went a while with robot. I know you feel dumber than you did before you got in an exchange with him. It’s almost as if his lack of intellect is contagious.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Jets played the Cards I would be more than happy to put cash on Darnold. Since they don't I'll bookmark this I'll take that bet any time they play. Hell I would go no line Darnolds doing more with less now

If you say Darnold is doing more with less right now, you are truly less than smart. No kidding aside, if you really believe that, you’re stupid. I don’t want to be a dick, but I have to be real.
Unless you want to admit you’re being sarcastic, my permanent response to you with any other post will be as follows...

“You are too football dumb to have an intellectual conversation with”

Your choice.

Last edited:

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year I expected.

Lot of dough under the cap next year, high draft pick, etc. Rosen will be fine. The idiots judging him in 3 NFL starts don’t know football.

I only watched a couple of quarters and I don't watch much college fb so it was the first time I've seen him. I didn't see anything glaringly terrible from him. But the whole team had the look of a pre-season game or something.. a lot of confusion and missed assignments. Fitz looks done. That pass the play before his TD would have been 6 points a couple of years ago and he didn't even make a play on the ball. None of the other skill players stood out. They'll probably get it together just in time to play the Lions.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so apparently Arizona St had a home game last night that was not well attended. ESPN assumes that it was because the Cards played at home last night. Is that believable?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so apparently Arizona St had a home game last night that was not well attended. ESPN assumes that it was because the Cards played at home last night. Is that believable?
Considering half the people attending the Cardinals game were Denver fans, I'd say no.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the game but it appears it was an ass kicking. It's just amazing that the Cardinals can't generate any offense with today's rules.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Arizona Cardinals SUCK! I feel bad for David Johnson.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an event to attend last night and missed the game. I had the Denver defense and David Johnson on my fantasy football team. The Denver defense got me 50 points last night, lol. Were there two pick sixes or something?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say Darnold is doing more with less right now, you are truly less than smart. No kidding aside, if you really believe that, you’re stupid. I don’t want to be a dick, but I have to be real.
Unless you want to admit you’re being sarcastic, my permanent response to you with any other post will be as follows...

“You are too football dumb to have an intellectual conversation with”

Your choice.
You're seriously not going to pretend Rosen doesn't have better WR's and a top tier RB.......

On the bright side Rosen on his injury " I was just being soft".....

Looks like its listed as a toe injury. After checking the schedule and seeing he's playing the 49ers instead of a team that plays D. He was able to avoid missing a game with a "toe" concussion.......